DODI REPACK LOGIN FOR Krypt

Electrocyoin
Mortal
Side: Darkness

DODI REPACK LOGIN FOR Krypt

Post by Electrocyoin »

Look, This is my first MK Game, and as such I have no account on the MK11 Servers, but is there a way for me to access the krypt since it doesn't work without an account. If not, can someone point me to where I can log in?

Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: DODI REPACK LOGIN FOR Krypt

Post by Roy Arkon »

The whole point of MK11U having servers is to prevent piracy, so the only you can enter all of it's content including the Krypt is just buying the game on whatever platform you want, and then your account will be your access to all the server-related content. Since you are playing on PC, I suggest you should buy either the Steam version or Microsoft Play Everywhere version. Once you install the game, your account will access all the server-related content in the game with your account from that platform of choice.

Hope that it helps.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Electrocyoin
Mortal

Post by Electrocyoin »

Roy Arkon wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:54 am The whole point of MK11U having servers is to prevent piracy, so the only you can enter all of it's content including the Krypt is just buying the game on whatever platform you want, and then your account will be your access to all the server-related content. Since you are playing on PC, I suggest you should buy either the Steam version or Microsoft Play Everywhere version. Once you install the game, your account will access all the server-related content in the game with your account from that platform of choice.

Hope that it helps.
So pirated versions of the krypt can't be played?
Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Nope, they can't. Again, that's the whole point of it.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”