MKX SubZero (Replaces costume 1 Mesh-Swap)

AlterL
Grand Master

Re: MKX SubZero (Replaces costume 1 Mesh-Swap)

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:Can you make this skin as a DLC skin, without replacing main costume? Cause, when i install him with replacing his original costume, then game crashes with runtime error. So yeah, please make this costume as a DLC costume, without replacing anything, as you did with Scorpion.
Can't be done, otherwise it would be done by now, if you want however you can change it into a new char using tools from this forum. It's quite easy process. Also there shouldn't be any runtime errors, so you might want to take a look to your coalesced.INI inside of the config folder.

DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Can't be done, otherwise it would be done by now, if you want however you can change it into a new char using tools from this forum. It's quite easy process. Also there shouldn't be any runtime errors, so you might want to take a look to your coalesced.INI inside of the config folder.
Well, then i'll just skip this costume and play with something else. By the way, can you, maybe, make a mod of Shao Kahn from MK vs DC for MK9? Cause, i really want to play as that Shao Kahn from MK vs DC. if it's possible of course.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

AlterL wrote:
DTHLongplays wrote:Can you make this skin as a DLC skin, without replacing main costume? Cause, when i install him with replacing his original costume, then game crashes with runtime error. So yeah, please make this costume as a DLC costume, without replacing anything, as you did with Scorpion.
So which costume this skin replaces? I install this skin with DLC Manager 2.6, and i doesn't have him in the game. Like, it doesn't replaced anything. And after i deleted this costume through DLC Manager, then Sub-Zero himself disappears from the game. He is not even in select screen.
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DTHLongplays wrote:
AlterL wrote:
So which costume this skin replaces? I install this skin with DLC Manager 2.6, and i doesn't have him in the game. Like, it doesn't replaced anything. And after i deleted this costume through DLC Manager, then Sub-Zero himself disappears from the game. He is not even in select screen.
Original first costume, just select Sub_Zero.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Original first costume, just select Sub_Zero.
You know what, you need to fix this mod, cause you made a little mistake. See, you named your moded Sub-Zero file as CHAR_SubZeroMKX, BUT in ini file it doesn't named as CHAR_SubZeroMKX but as CHAR_SubZero. So, after i renamed CHAR_SubZeroMKX to CHAR_SubZero and installed your mod, only then it worked. So, change the name of xxx file to CHAR_SubZero without MKX in the end, to make it work, cause, if you left name of that file with MKX in the end of a name, then it will install mod, but it will not replace Sub-Zero's first costume. That's why it doesn't want to work after i first downloaded this mod, and installed it to my MKKE game.

p.s - let me fix it for you :D
Attachments
Sub-Zero MKX skin FIXED.zip
(4.33 MiB) Downloaded 333 times
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

/
Last edited by Hanzo-Hasashi on Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ulises233679
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by ulises233679 »

yo cuando entro al mortal kombat 9 y me pongo la skin antes que empieze la partida se cme cierra el juego solo

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”