MK11U Crossplay Patch For Microsoft Play Anywhere And Xbox Consoles

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11U Crossplay Patch For Microsoft Play Anywhere And Xbox Consoles

Post by Roy Arkon »

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate has received a patch. As announced by the official Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Twitter page, MK11U has received a patch that allows the Microsoft Play Anywhere PC port of the game to play with Xbox consoles.
As you all know, it was announced that MK11U won't receive DLC support for the game and later it was also announced that there are no plans for any future patches of any kind, so getting this update out of nowhere is surely a pleasant surprise. MK11U already received more support than any other NetherRealm Studios/Warner Bros. game, with the last patch being received in May of last year, and now the game is receiving even more support, extending it's support cycle even further. Only time will tell if we get yet another patch of any kind in the future.

Author's note: Even though the patch is for the Xbox and Microsoft Play Anywhere PC ports, this patch actually made it to other ports as well. I was playing in the Towers of Time yesterday on my PS4 and I got the update as well. Just on a side note.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”