Interview With Ed Boon: Injustice 3 Officially Deconfirmed

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Interview With Ed Boon: Injustice 3 Officially Deconfirmed

Post by Roy Arkon »

As his Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) Hall of Fame induction is approaching, Game Informer has conducted an interview with Ed Boon. In this Interview, Boon talks about how he got into the gaming industry, his time working on pinball machines, his work on the Mortal Kombat games and much more.

At the end of the interview, while not saying it directly, Boon essentially deconfirmed Injustice 3 as the next game being developed by NetherRealm Studios, as the pattern of Mortal Kombat and Injustice games has been broken. And while Boon didn't confirm what the next game is going to be, he said that once it is announced, we all understand why it will be just that.

"I can say that for 10 years, we were releasing Mortal Kombat and Injustice, Mortal Kombat and Injustice. When we broke that pattern, there was a lot of speculation of what we would be doing next. I can tell you there was a reason for it, and when we announce our next game, it’ll make a lot more sense. At this point, I’ll get in a lot of trouble if I say anything more".

You can check out the whole interview right here.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”