A Hidden Reptile Easter Egg In MK11U (Double Standard)?

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

A Hidden Reptile Easter Egg In MK11U (Double Standard)?

Post by Roy Arkon »

The Mortal Kombat franchise is very well known for it's huge amount of secrets and Easter Eggs that were hidden across all of the games in the series. And it seems that yours truly might have just found another one in Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate. And no, I'm not talking about Reptile's cameo in MK11U's Krypt that was already discovered since day 1, I'm talking about a completely different Easter Egg, although it is related to the Krypt in another MK game.

It turns out that in the far left corner of the Prehistoric Age version of the Hourglass Stage, there are several round objects that look like eggs. According to Reptile's Past, which is an Extra that can be found in the Krypt in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, the Saurian Race, which is the Race that Reptile comes from, originated from Earthrealm during the time of the dinosaurs, as documented by archives of the Vampire Race which Nitara comes from, before they had to flee to the Realm of Zaterra due to the godly battle between Raiden and Shinnok that caused the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event that wiped out the dinosaurs from Earthrealm.

A Hidden Reptile Easter Egg In MK11U - Double Standard

Since that this stage takes place in the dinosaurs era, this could very well mean that those eggs are actually Saurian Race eggs, with one of them maybe even the one Reptile hatched from. Yes, MKDA and MK11U have been occurred in 2 separated timelines, but there are some events and details that are universal across all the timelines, including the origins of the Saurian Race.

Here is a video from my YouTube channel, highlighting the Saurian Race Eggs. Enjoy. :mrgreen:

So what do you think about these Easter Eggs (double standard)? Let us know in the comments below.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
MKDA_E_185.png

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”