MKXL - Steam or Non Steam?

JurassicYautja
Mortal

MKXL - Steam or Non Steam?

Post by JurassicYautja »

Hey Guys, I Wanted to try out Mortal Kombat XL along with Mods and Mkxhook, But I'm Figuring out which version should i Pick? The Steam Version or the Non Steam Version?

alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Re: MKXL - Steam or Non Steam?

Post by alexanderfox »

There is no real difference. All mods are working on the steam version. So it's only your choice.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

alexanderfox wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:17 am There is no real difference. All mods are working on the steam version. So it's only your choice.
Not really true. MKXHook only supports the steam version. NCM Mods only support non-steam version.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

thethiny wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:22 am
Not really true. MKXHook only supports the steam version. NCM Mods only support non-steam version.
Not really true. MKXhook works on the cracked version if you install the update. In mkxhook's ini file you can disable integretychek and use ncm mods on the steam version. I tested it and it works.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

alexanderfox wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:38 am MKXhook works on the cracked version if you install the update. In mkxhook's ini file you can disable integretychek and use ncm mods on the steam version. I tested it and it works.
Which cracked version MKXhook works on? And which update? The last crack update was in 2016 and the last MKX update was in 2021. I think you meant NCM mods work on the steam version with MKX integrity check, if so then yes that's correct. If not, then please correct me cuz this is news to me.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:38 am Which cracked version MKXhook works on? And which update? The last crack update was in 2016 and the last MKX update was in 2021. I think you meant NCM mods work on the steam version with MKX integrity check, if so then yes that's correct. If not, then please correct me cuz this is news to me.
There is a forum called steam underground community. Some users of that forum create xdelta patches for games. Yes the last crack update was in 2016. But there is a xdelta patch that you can install on that cracked version to update it to the latest. And about ncm mods: yes i meant exactly it.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

alexanderfox wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:25 am There is a forum called steam underground community. Some users of that forum create xdelta patches for games. Yes the last crack update was in 2016. But there is a xdelta patch that you can install on that cracked version to update it to the latest. And about ncm mods: yes i meant exactly it.
So with this xdelta patch, the exe gets patched as well?

alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:50 am So with this xdelta patch, the exe gets patched as well?
Yes.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”