Denuvo System is behind the game

Lord Dragu
Master

Denuvo System is behind the game

Post by Lord Dragu »

Shi...uvo DRM is put in Injustice 2. That means modding files , encryption decryption can be impossible.
Ihope we find a way to mod it.
For Only Ram mods will be possible if I am correct.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Denuvo System is behind the game

Post by a.martin »

we'll find a way don't worry, plus, the DRM has a limited time, once the sale expectation time has passed, or if the game gets cracked by a scene, the DRM is removed.. usually. I've seen it before, and I have no doubt it will be the same with this
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

a.martin wrote:we'll find a way don't worry, plus, the DRM has a limited time, once the sale expectation time has passed, or if the game gets cracked by a scene, the DRM is removed.. usually. I've seen it before, and I have no doubt it will be the same with this
WB never remove DRM on their games.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Denuvo is crackable.
Also, Cheat Engine Mods are still possible. And I think WinAPI Inspector is able to monitor it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Cheat Engine Mods are not possible.
Game detects Cheat Engine and closes.
2packed
Mortal

Post by 2packed »

Lord Dragu wrote:Cheat Engine Mods are not possible.
Game detects Cheat Engine and closes.

cheat engine does indeed break after you change 1 thing
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

a.martin wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:29 pm we'll find a way don't worry, plus, the DRM has a limited time, once the sale expectation time has passed, or if the game gets cracked by a scene, the DRM is removed.. usually. I've seen it before, and I have no doubt it will be the same with this
I feel like at this point in life, this comment aged well, and also horribly bad. I just wanted to point that out.

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”