MK11 Coalesced Localization (language)

Sub_Zero28
Mortal

MK11 Coalesced Localization (language)

Post by Sub_Zero28 »

Hello everyone, I am translating the game, but I had a problem. I unpacked the file Coalesced.ENG with the UncleFestor tool and edited a text, then repacked it, but unfortunately when the file Coalesced.ENG I will replace and run the game. All text give this Bug Me, please friends, help me thank all
Sorry my bad english

Sub_Zero28
Mortal

Re: MK11 Coalesced Localization (language)

Post by Sub_Zero28 »

no any one
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Hi Sub_Zero28. Please be patient.

You posted in the wrong forum category. This is the MK11 category for standard game related stuff, not modding.
I will move your topic to the correct category.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Sub_Zero28 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm Hello everyone, I am translating the game, but I had a problem. I unpacked the file Coalesced.ENG with the UncleFestor tool and edited a text, then repacked it, but unfortunately when the file Coalesced.ENG I will replace and run the game. All text give this Bug Me, please friends, help me thank all
Sorry my bad english
Use ASIMK11 and it will not give BugMe

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
al3bsi
Mortal

Post by al3bsi »

thethiny wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:23 pm
Sub_Zero28 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm Hello everyone, I am translating the game, but I had a problem. I unpacked the file Coalesced.ENG with the UncleFestor tool and edited a text, then repacked it, but unfortunately when the file Coalesced.ENG I will replace and run the game. All text give this Bug Me, please friends, help me thank all
Sorry my bad english
how can i use it to not give me a BugMe ?

i repace Coalesced.ARB form pc ver to ps4 with Coalesced.ENG , i rename ARB to ENG , game is work but text show me BugMe
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

al3bsi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:09 pm
Sorry my bad english

i repace Coalesced.ARB form pc ver to ps4 with Coalesced.ENG , i rename ARB to ENG , game is work but text show me BugMe
PC and PS4 versions are not the same.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
al3bsi
Mortal

Post by al3bsi »

thethiny wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:48 pm

I've actually decrypted the files and found a lot of similarity in the lines. I replaced the Spanish language file with the Arabic language file from the PC version, but when I run the game, the writing appears as squares and gibberish.

I thought the problem was with the font file, so I added the font called ui_c_inGameFonts_arb.xxx and deleted the word arb from it. But unfortunately, the Arabic language didn't appear correctly.

It seems that there is a gap that I need to fill, but I don't know what it is.

Can you help?
Attachments
ui_c_inGameFonts_arb.rar
(168.92 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Coalesced_arab.rar
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 12 times
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

al3bsi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:57 pm

I've actually decrypted the files and found a lot of similarity in the lines. I replaced the Spanish language file with the Arabic language file from the PC version, but when I run the game, the writing appears as squares and gibberish.

I thought the problem was with the font file, so I added the font called ui_c_inGameFonts_arb.xxx and deleted the word arb from it. But unfortunately, the Arabic language didn't appear correctly.

Can you help?
Spanish files are encoded in ASCII. Arabic files are encoded in UTF-16. I don't know what you're trying to achieve here. Isn't there an Arabic file on PS4?
Also the best way to test is with Chiense, since Chinese also uses UTF16.

al3bsi
Mortal

Post by al3bsi »

thethiny wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:07 pm
al3bsi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:57 pm

Can you help?
Spanish files are encoded in ASCII. Arabic files are encoded in UTF-16. I don't know what you're trying to achieve here. Isn't there an Arabic file on PS4?
Also the best way to test is with Chiense, since Chinese also uses UTF16.
Unfortunately, PS4 does not contain arabic language.

about encoding, I really forgot this point and I'll try it.

But do I need to change font files and where?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

al3bsi wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:38 pm Unfortunately, PS4 does not contain arabic language.
about encoding, I really forgot this point and I'll try it.
But do I need to change font files and where?
I don't think you need to change the font files to see if the problem is there or not. Change the font files later.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”