MK11Hook

AkaD
Mortal

Re: MK11Hook

Post by AkaD »

@ermaccer Thank you very much for Tag Assists in the 0.4.3 version <3

That's such a cool idea. I've always wanted to see something like that in MK11.

Could you tweak it a bit in the future to allow for more than one tag assist to be chosen for each player? That would be the big next step. If I recall correctly, the non modded gameplay allows up to 4 tag assists to be used at one fight in Towers of Time, and you use them with dpad directions. Imagine what we could do, if we could choose in MK11Hook menu up to 4 Tag assist. Even up to 2 assists per player would be so cool and probably enough.
If by some miracle one day practice mode gonna be supported with those modifiers, my mind will explode lol
Thanks again for modding MK11. MK11Hook is an awesome project :)

ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Samir_Dark wrote:Ermaccer hi my game crashes when i click on your hook
Are you using ASIMK11? If so, remove it and check if it works.
AkaD wrote:Hello @ermaccer

I had this idea for some time now, and I'm wondering if this is possible.

How about a new feature for MK11Hook - to include viewer mode for hitboxes (on-screen boxes that show where you can hit the opponent with your move) and hurtboxes (on-screen boxes that show where you can get hit by the opponent)?

That would be useful in learning how some moves break the game and can hit you in some weird situations like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCLaCJVgPI

The next step, would be to correct them and make sure that situations like above won't happen again.

Also... could it be possible to modify frames of the moves (start-up frames, active frames and recovery frames)?

Two months ago I've talked with futuretime23 (the author of Mortal Kombat Trilogy Edition - rebalance mod for MK9) that he would like to do some form of Community Edition of MK11 with new balance stuff, if the modification of the moves' properties, frames and inputs would be possible.
MK doesn't really use classic way of hitboxes, it's mostly model/physical based. I've once tried enabling the tutorial mode "lights" but it looks like they are locked there.
Shumai wrote:Hi I just want to say thanks for your awesome contribution to the MK modding community. Your Mk11 hook has improved the game immensely with every update and features that you're adding.

I would like to make some requests. Would you be able to implement an option to disable Fatal Blows so that AI/CPU opponents cannot use them. This feature is present in FLiNG's trainer, but I would love to have it as part of your MK11hook. Also, could the same be done for fatalities? An option to disable the AI/CPU from using Fatalities, Friendships, etc. Just to speed the game up.
I'll take a look.

AkaD wrote:@ermaccer Thank you very much for Tag Assists in the 0.4.3 version <3

That's such a cool idea. I've always wanted to see something like that in MK11.

Could you tweak it a bit in the future to allow for more than one tag assist to be chosen for each player? That would be the big next step. If I recall correctly, the non modded gameplay allows up to 4 tag assists to be used at one fight in Towers of Time, and you use them with dpad directions. Imagine what we could do, if we could choose in MK11Hook menu up to 4 Tag assist. Even up to 2 assists per player would be so cool and probably enough.
If by some miracle one day practice mode gonna be supported with those modifiers, my mind will explode lol
Thanks again for modding MK11. MK11Hook is an awesome project :)
Tag assists aren't really that polished (for now) to discuss anything bigger.

Update!

Changes to select screen swapping, now characters are only swapped with selection. Cells are not edited so they are no longer "locked".
Old behaviour can be restored with ini option.

Added tab: Modifiers
Allows to enable tag assists in most game modes, might crash and might not work with some characters.

Icon will show up after you press the tag assist button, but they work otherwise.

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases
newintownsmh
Mortal

Post by newintownsmh »

Hello, I'm pretty new to this whole modding scene so I apologize if I sound stupid in asking this, but I can't seem to activate MK11Hook. I have it properly installed (I think) and everything seems to work before activation. I press F1 while in game and the menu to activate this comes up, but as soon as I click it the game crashes every time. I'm not running the directx 12 version or anything like that, and I'm doing this all in offline game modes. Any help to get this working properly would be appreciated, thank you in advance. :)
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Are you sure you are just using MK11Hook? Sounds like you are using ASIMK11, which is not really related and is currently incompatible with MK11Hook.
newintownsmh
Mortal

Post by newintownsmh »

ermaccer wrote:Are you sure you are just using MK11Hook? Sounds like you are using ASIMK11, which is not really related and is currently incompatible with MK11Hook.
Oh ok, I was. I shut it off and removed the files and now it all works fine. Sorry, like I said I'm new to this. But thank you for the help! :)
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Update!
Added controller support for the menu, hotkeys such as F2/F5 aren't controller controlable yet.
Changelog:
- Added some rounding & padding to ImGui elements
- Added XInput gamepad support
- Redesigned cheat menu

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases/

Refer to readme for inputs:
https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Hey @ermaccer
Thanks for another update!

What's the progress on editing .MKO files?

Will it be possible in the future to change move inputs so that we can make variations with any abilities we want (without any conflicts)?

From what I've seen, it's really messed up in the vanilla game, if you think about it. Sometimes one ability completely removes base move, sometimes it requires meter burn and removes some move or moves at the same time, sometimes it's just the same input that seems to be the only problem.

Oh man, imagine how cool this game would get if we could remove all conflicts with abilities and change inputs for moves to have them all be choosable with that 1 point per every ability option we already have in the MK11Hook.

That would make this game so fun. I hope that one day MK11Hook might support this :)
jaykhasiya
Mortal

Post by jaykhasiya »

I used this mode before and it was fun to play with sektor and cyrax. Today I redownload your newest mode to play with different camera angle but it not worked. Showing error "Invalid game version! Mk 11 hook only supports latest steam executable not directx12 one. I tried without directx12 too. Last time worked like charm. Please tell me if you can. Thank you :)
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

jaykhasiya wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:15 pm I used this mode before and it was fun to play with sektor and cyrax. Today I redownload your newest mode to play with different camera angle but it not worked. Showing error "Invalid game version! Mk 11 hook only supports latest steam executable not directx12 one. I tried without directx12 too. Last time worked like charm. Please tell me if you can. Thank you :)
MK11 Updated, MK11Hook needs update too.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
redskies06
Mortal

Post by redskies06 »

game crashes when trying to do towers
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Updated!
Issue above should be fixed.
(also old changelog because forgot to post here)
- Updated bundled Ultimate ASI Loader
- Changed initial notification to have build date & controller info
- Invalid version message changed
- Added some rounding & padding to ImGui elements
- Added XInput gamepad support
- Redesigned cheat menu
redskies06
Mortal

Post by redskies06 »

works great now! thanks man
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Update!
- Added Abilities to Modifiers section which allows to select more than 3 abilities, assuming they dont conflict with each other.
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Yeah, thank you very much ermaccer.
Great update :)
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

@ermaccer
I have a suggestion for a future feature.
Could we make and select presets abilities in MK11Hook's menu?
That way we can select what abilities we want to have for the first time, then save the chosen abilities as a preset and name it.
So the next time we want to use the same abilities with that specific fighter, we can load the previously saved preset instead of manually selecting abilities every time.
Presets can be universal for Player 1 and Player 2 or each player can make their own presets available only to them.

Thanks to this, we can have many abilities presets for different characters and we only have to make them once and after that just load whatever preset we want depending on character we want to use.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Gameplay Mods”