Skin according to "Overkill's Texture Replacement Tutorials"

Fujin556
Mortal

Re: Skin according to "Overkill's Texture Replacement Tutorials"

Post by Fujin556 »

How I can get these mods to my game? And it works with online?

Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

Fujin556 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:05 pm How I can get these mods to my game? And it works with online?
You need this editorial:
viewtopic.php?t=47926

You can use it online without any problems. But only you can see the created skin, because the opponent doesn't have the files of the skin that was modified.
mrdimma
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: First Try

Post by mrdimma »

K0BR4 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:37 pm Now that I had some time I decided to try it too.

Cyber Sub-Zero
hey there, how did you swap sektor's mesh with sub zero? hoping to swap a ninja with one of shangs skins so i can have ermac
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: First Try

Post by thethiny »

mrdimma wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:17 pm hey there, how did you swap sektor's mesh with sub zero? hoping to swap a ninja with one of shangs skins so i can have ermac
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702#p139897

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
xRainmakerRSx
Mortal

Re: Skin according to "Overkill's Texture Replacement Tutori

Post by xRainmakerRSx »

K0BR4 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:25 am PlayStation Buttons for Xbox Controller
Hi everyone, I'm new here I need to know how to apply these psx buttons in the game. Can anyone help? :D

I read the tutorial ( viewtopic.php?t=47926) , it seems difficult, I don't want to edit or create mods and textures...I just want the PSX buttons (not only with my DS4 but with any generic joystick!)
That won't happen with a simple file replacement right? :?:

Thanks in advance. :)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

xRainmakerRSx wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:28 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new here I need to know how to apply these psx buttons in the game. Can anyone help? :D

I read the tutorial ( viewtopic.php?t=47926) , it seems difficult, I don't want to edit or create mods and textures...I just want the PSX buttons (not only with my DS4 but with any generic joystick!)
That won't happen with a simple file replacement right? :?:

Thanks in advance. :)
There are no file replacements with MK11 unfortunately

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
xRainmakerRSx
Mortal

Post by xRainmakerRSx »

thank you very much for replying! I understand that we can't just swap the files.

any other way for the game to always display the psx buttons layout?

thanks again
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

xRainmakerRSx wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:11 am thank you very much for replying! I understand that we can't just swap the files.

any other way for the game to always display the psx buttons layout?

thanks again
If you have time, and the knowledge, you can permanently implement a "texture" swap using my package manager on github.com.

xRainmakerRSx
Mortal

Post by xRainmakerRSx »

when it says we can change file paths here: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702

To use file swaps (like moveset swap), create a folder called MKSwap in the root folder (Mortal Kombat 11 Folder), and inside it create a new folder similar to the file you are copying. For example, to change Rain's friendship to Subzero, copy Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx to /MKSwap/Asset/SUBZERO_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx. The console will say "Loaded Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx from MKSwap".

overlaying the psx buttons instead of the xbox sounds easy if anyone knows the way!
xRainmakerRSx
Mortal

Post by xRainmakerRSx »

That would be perfect!

Where should the files go after downloading? using ASI MK11?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

xRainmakerRSx wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:21 pm when it says we can change file paths here: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702

To use file swaps (like moveset swap), create a folder called MKSwap in the root folder (Mortal Kombat 11 Folder), and inside it create a new folder similar to the file you are copying. For example, to change Rain's friendship to Subzero, copy Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx to /MKSwap/Asset/SUBZERO_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx. The console will say "Loaded Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx from MKSwap".

overlaying the psx buttons instead of the xbox sounds easy if anyone knows the way!
There is no file for The Buttons. They're part of a greater file that is around 6 GB. To extract and repack it it takes too much time and it's not worth the effort.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”