Brutalities Party Cheat Table

dcrepaldi
Mortal

Brutalities Party Cheat Table

Post by dcrepaldi »

Hi there!
After a long wait, i bring for you a cheat table, which has been only possible to be made WITH THE GREAT HELP OF THETHINY, and such cheat table will help you a lot on making those very hard brutalities be easier to pull off!

This cheat table was tested on MKX XL version, I've no idea if works on standard version. You have to open the game first, then cheat engine, attach the game process and load the cheat table.

This cheat table have 5 cheats that can be enabled as you wish and they work bypassing a specific brutality condition, they are:

-Disable Blocking-
Disables ''opponent must be blocking'' condition, so brutalities like Quan Chi's Touch Of Death no longer requires such condition (it makes this brutality really easy)

-Disable Ducking-
Disables ''opponent must be ducking'' condition, one of Jax's brutalities requires it.

-Disable Combo-
Disables those brutalities condition which requires a specific combo of X hits to be done in the match.

-Disable Combo Hit-*
Disables those brutalities condition where the final hit must be done as part of a combo of X hits, for example, enabling it Sub-Zero's Pick Up You Brain can be done applying the special attack only, not needing to use it in a combo.

-Disable Distance-
Disables those brutalities condition which requires a specific distance from the opponent to be triggered.

*Some brutalities like Sonya's Garrot-That still needs their combo because the special attack that triggers the brutality is a parry, requiring the opponent's interaction and would require another specific codding.

BE AWARE!
THESE CHEATS APPLY FOR THE 2ND PLAYER TOO AND THUS THE CPU, when playing in hard mode and using the cheats, there is a risk of you taking a brutality from the CPU bypassed the rules.

ENJOY!
Thank you for THETHINY in helping me create it.
Attachments
Brutalities Party MK10.rar
(1.64 KiB) Downloaded 400 times

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Brutalities Party Cheat Table

Post by Gambid »

Nice, great work man. Isn't this more fitting for the gameplay mods section. If you want I can move it there.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”