MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Itsame
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Itsame »

thethiny wrote:
Itsame wrote: The compatibility layer "ImGuiShared.asi" works good but seems to increase cpu usage just like the camera feature does. There's no extra usage when using both mods without the layer but then you're unable to access the MK11Hook menu.

edit drunk formatting
:P
The compatibility layer should not increase CPU usage because it does nothing. All it does is run the code instead of the other ASI, so it's the same code, nothing changes. I'm guessing your PC has some sort of issues with While Loops where it's allocating unnecessary resources to useless areas. Thank you for testing though and I'm glad it worked well for you!
I don't know what it could be tbh. My setup isn't anything unusual, just an old z97 with stock 4790k (never overclocked) running Win10 v2004.

I also tried using the updated dinput8.dll but that did nada, now I'm just gonna close any unnecessary background processes including MSI Afterburner which I was using to monitor things.

Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

Thank you for including intro swapping! For some reason the CT just never worked for me. Do you think it would be worth it to include how people can control what towers the meteor summons via editing the Coalesced file?
Itsame
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Itsame »

Okay so tested the game at the main menu without any mods and then again using ASIMK11, MK11Hook and ImGuiShared.
  • Using ASIMK11 on its own is like a ~20% increase in CPU usage. Disabling the camera lowers it by ~10% but I'm using default settings here.
  • MK11Hook as mentioned before doesn't impact usage at all.
  • When I throw the ImGuiShared compatibility layer into the mix with both mods, the usage skyrockets to ~50% :shock: so something is seriously wrong somewhere.
Maybe your mod just doesn't sit well with this particular CPU? What does the usage look like on your 8600k btw? Would be really helpful if other people could share their findings too so we can get to the bottom of this.
Attachments
CPU.jpg
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Itsame wrote:I don't know what it could be tbh. My setup isn't anything unusual, just an old z97 with stock 4790k (never overclocked) running Win10 v2004.

I also tried using the updated dinput8.dll but that did nada, now I'm just gonna close any unnecessary background processes including MSI Afterburner which I was using to monitor things.
Itsame wrote:Okay so tested the game at the main menu without any mods and then again using ASIMK11, MK11Hook and ImGuiShared.
  • Using ASIMK11 on its own is like a ~20% increase in CPU usage. Disabling the camera lowers it by ~10% but I'm using default settings here.
  • MK11Hook as mentioned before doesn't impact usage at all.
  • When I throw the ImGuiShared compatibility layer into the mix with both mods, the usage skyrockets to ~50% :shock: so something is seriously wrong somewhere.
Maybe your mod just doesn't sit well with this particular CPU? What does the usage look like on your 8600k btw? Would be really helpful if other people could share their findings too so we can get to the bottom of this.

I tried it just for the sake of it, and here are my numbers:
ASIMK11: Usage 50.6%
ASIMK11 + ImGui: Usage 70.6%
MK11Hook + ASIMK11 + ImGui: Usage 66.2%
So we can tell that ImGui does indeed use 20% more CPU for some reason. The reason why MK11Hook + all the rest uses less than ImGui is because MK11Hook disables my Camera Mod which already takes 7-12%. I will take a look and see.

Tone wrote:Thank you for including intro swapping! For some reason the CT just never worked for me. Do you think it would be worth it to include how people can control what towers the meteor summons via editing the Coalesced file?
The CT still works, but you need to edit exactly 1 letter for it to work. So in my Hook, I just ignore that letter completely (you can't do that in Cheat Engine) that's why it works.
You can't control tower summons from the Coalesced, it's in the PortalTowers file.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

thethiny wrote:You can't control tower summons from the Coalesced, it's in the PortalTowers file.
What I meant here was you can control the tower summoned via the meteor for KL skins by removing lines in the "mSummonablePortals" section of the MK11Game.ini file. For instance, if you only keep the "mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Skarlet2" line in the section with all the lines similar to it, it will always summon the "Time to die" platform with the 'Pale Sorceress' skin. I would test to make sure this still works, but I was apparently temporarily banned this morning.

I assume this strategy would also work for the other "portal" sections/lines in the file, but have not tested them yet.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Tone wrote:
thethiny wrote:You can't control tower summons from the Coalesced, it's in the PortalTowers file.
What I meant here was you can control the tower summoned via the meteor for KL skins by removing lines in the "mSummonablePortals" section of the MK11Game.ini file. For instance, if you only keep the "mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Skarlet2" line in the section with all the lines similar to it, it will always summon the "Time to die" platform with the 'Pale Sorceress' skin. I would test to make sure this still works, but I was apparently temporarily banned this morning.

I assume this strategy would also work for the other "portal" sections/lines in the file, but have not tested them yet.
This is weird, you can try it and let me know because I remember that there was another line for that. Also were you banned for this or for CreamAPI?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Ichika
Mortal

Post by Ichika »

thethiny wrote:
Ichika wrote:How to equip abilities after swap a moveset to a character? I swapped the moveset but the character can’t do any special abilities
Is it possible to swap special abilities?
Refer to Coalesced Mods for that.

Code: Select all

CHAR.Template.mAssetDefinition]
mPaletteKey=#
mCharScript=CHAR_*.mko
mCharScriptAssetPackage=CHAR_#_ScriptAssets
mCharCommonScriptAssetPackage=CHAR_#_ScriptAssets
mCharacterAssetPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR.#.#_ASSET.#_CharacterAsset
mCAPDefinitionsPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR.#.#_ASSET.#_CapAsset
mAssetRootPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR
mDefaultPreset=#_DefaultPreset
mCAPPackages=("GearAssets_#_ScriptAssets")
mCharPackages=("CHAR_#_ScriptAssets")
Which one can swap variation abilities?
Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

thethiny wrote:This is weird, you can try it and let me know because I remember that there was another line for that. Also were you banned for this or for CreamAPI?
I am unsure. I did this line chaning weeks ago. I think my bad might have something to do with the fact that there was a console update today, but IDK haven't touched the game since testing the new version of ASI. I was one of the few not to get banned months ago when the two "bad" lines in creamapi starting banning people, but it is likely the reason.

But I was able to isolate A list of tower names for KL skins. It's really annoying since I was just adding one line at a time, re-encoding, replacing file, re-launching mk, and summoning tower, but it worked every time.

How to isolate the KL skins you want:
Search for "mSummonablePortals" in the MK11Game.ini file
It is easier if you make a copy of all the mSummonablePortals lines first, because you will be removing them now.
Keep only the mSummonablePortals lines that have the character you want skins for. If you only want the Kitana skins, only keep the lines that end with "Kitana"
I found it is best to save the file with only a single mSummonablePortals line, so you are not summoning the same series of tower over and over again, but you do as you please.
If you do it line by line, you have a easier time associating a line with an exact skin and can just update the file and guarantee a different fight/skin.

This list below is just a small sample of fights I summoned and wrote down the name of the skin and the name of the tower it was associated with.

mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Kitana1 ; Edenian Pulse, come closer
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Kitana2 ; Bloody Kahnum, bloody hands
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Scorpion1 ; Shirai Ryu Heart, heat is on
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Skarlet1 ; Bewitched by Blood, spilling blood
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Skarlet2 ; Pale Sorceress, time to die
mSummonablePortals=KLKronika_Jacqui1 ; Aleph Naught, day off
mSummonablePortals=KLKronika_Jacqui2 ; Temporal Force, final mission
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Jade1 ; Born-Again Assassin, deadly dance
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Jade2 ; New Jade, emerald assassin
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Kitana1 ; True Empress, royal court
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Kitana2 ; Driving Rain, prime princess
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Frost1 ; Time Crisis, frozen in times
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Frost2 ; Bringer of Bedlam, ice to meet you
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Cassie1 ; Play Havoc, totes vibing
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Cassie2 ; Summer Madness, r-e-l-a-x
mSummonablePortals=KLSorcery_Cetrion1 ; Shinnok's Twin, sky is falling
mSummonablePortals=KLSorcery_Cetrion2 ; Broken Virtue, purge
mSummonablePortals=KLDeath_Sonya1 ; Kiss of Death, a job to do
mSummonablePortals=KLDeath_Sonya2 ; Night Mother, server & protect
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Cetrion1 ; Broken Spirit, crumbling down
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Cetrion2 ; Wayward Goddess, landslide
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Kitana1 ; Twisted Sister, protected
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Kitana2 ; Lost Heir, rough tough stuff
mSummonablePortals=KLEdenia_Kitana1 ; Lost Queen, no talking
mSummonablePortals=KLEdenia_Kitana2 ; Countess of Edenia, bring it
mSummonablePortals=KLHive_Skarlet1 ; Mosquito, red red whine
mSummonablePortals=KLHive_Skarlet2 ; Blood Tick, blood pumping
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Cassie1 ; Southland Vice, no filters
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Cassie2 ; Sunset after Dark, say that again
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Sindel1 ; Kleptocracy, loud and clear
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Sindel2 ; Scheming Oligarch, nacshee's scream
Last edited by Tone on Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karto
Mortal

Post by karto »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1083471827

here is a list with all Meteor Tower names (open the MT page)
The only MT skin missing is Sub Zeros Cold Case
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Tone wrote: It's really annoying since I was just adding one line at a time, re-encoding, replacing file, re-launching mk, and summoning tower, but it worked every time.
You're correct. It does work. I somehow thought you're talking about ToT towers and not Secret Meteor Tower, as I didn't know about that. That's great finding! Currently Modifying stuff that's in the Ini while the game is running is still a challenge, so until we figure that out it'll take time.
Ichika wrote:Which one can swap variation abilities?
If you want Subzero with Scorpion's moveset, then you simply change Subzero's model to Scorpion.
[CHAR_Subzero. bla bla]
and put here params for Scorpion only in the model.

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Tone wrote:
thethiny wrote:This is weird, you can try it and let me know because I remember that there was another line for that. Also were you banned for this or for CreamAPI?
I am unsure. I did this line chaning weeks ago. I think my bad might have something to do with the fact that there was a console update today, but IDK haven't touched the game since testing the new version of ASI. I was one of the few not to get banned months ago when the two "bad" lines in creamapi starting banning people, but it is likely the reason.

But I was able to isolate A list of tower names for KL skins. It's really annoying since I was just adding one line at a time, re-encoding, replacing file, re-launching mk, and summoning tower, but it worked every time.

mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Kitana1 ; Edenian Pulse, come closer
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Kitana2 ; Bloody Kahnum, bloody hands
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Scorpion1 ; Shirai Ryu Heart, heat is on
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Skarlet1 ; Bewitched by Blood, spilling blood
mSummonablePortals=KLBlood_Skarlet2 ; Pale Sorceress, time to die
mSummonablePortals=KLKronika_Jacqui1 ; Aleph Naught, day off
mSummonablePortals=KLKronika_Jacqui2 ; Temporal Force, final mission
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Jade1 ; Born-Again Assassin, deadly dance
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Jade2 ; New Jade, emerald assassin
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Kitana1 ; True Empress, royal court
mSummonablePortals=KLRebirth_Kitana2 ; Driving Rain, prime princess
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Frost1 ; Time Crisis, frozen in times
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Frost2 ; Bringer of Bedlam, ice to meet you
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Cassie1 ; Play Havoc, totes vibing
mSummonablePortals=KLChaos_Cassie2 ; Summer Madness, r-e-l-a-x
mSummonablePortals=KLSorcery_Cetrion1 ; Shinnok's Twin, sky is falling
mSummonablePortals=KLSorcery_Cetrion2 ; Broken Virtue, purge
mSummonablePortals=KLDeath_Sonya1 ; Kiss of Death, a job to do
mSummonablePortals=KLDeath_Sonya2 ; Night Mother, server & protect
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Cetrion1 ; Broken Spirit, crumbling down
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Cetrion2 ; Wayward Goddess, landslide
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Kitana1 ; Twisted Sister, protected
mSummonablePortals=KLSouls_Kitana2 ; Lost Heir, rough tough stuff
mSummonablePortals=KLEdenia_Kitana1 ; Lost Queen, no talking
mSummonablePortals=KLEdenia_Kitana2 ; Countess of Edenia, bring it
mSummonablePortals=KLHive_Skarlet1 ; Mosquito, red red whine
mSummonablePortals=KLHive_Skarlet2 ; Blood Tick, blood pumping
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Cassie1 ; Southland Vice, no filters
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Cassie2 ; Sunset after Dark, say that again
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Sindel1 ; Kleptocracy, loud and clear
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_Sindel2 ; Scheming Oligarch, nacshee's scream
Have you find Cold Case? I haven't. Please teach me in which part of the ini I should add this command. Thank you
Ichika
Mortal

Post by Ichika »

thethiny wrote:
Tone wrote: It's really annoying since I was just adding one line at a time, re-encoding, replacing file, re-launching mk, and summoning tower, but it worked every time.
You're correct. It does work. I somehow thought you're talking about ToT towers and not Secret Meteor Tower, as I didn't know about that. That's great finding! Currently Modifying stuff that's in the Ini while the game is running is still a challenge, so until we figure that out it'll take time.
Ichika wrote:Which one can swap variation abilities?
If you want Subzero with Scorpion's moveset, then you simply change Subzero's model to Scorpion.
[CHAR_Subzero. bla bla]
and put here params for Scorpion only in the model.
Is it possible to choose dlc skins in model swapping? I want to change Sonya’s model to skarlet and choose Sonya’s Klassic movie skin
I swapped the model but couldn't find dlc skins
Las_Mishanya
Mortal

Post by Las_Mishanya »

Sorry for posting here, maybe I've missed something, but how do you manage to summon meteor on demand? I understand what to do to summon specific meteor tower, but I don't think waiting 2 hours is an option. Enlighten me please)))
karto
Mortal

Post by karto »

daniel7lievano wrote: Have you find Cold Case? I haven't. Please teach me in which part of the ini I should add this command. Thank you
Cold Case is not available because one Sub Zeros Tower gives the same awards as another one. So the devs just changed the awards of two towers to be the same instead of one giving Cold Case.

As of now you can only get it in the KL and/or maybe the prem. shop. (I doubt the second option)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Ichika wrote:Is it possible to choose dlc skins in model swapping?
Sadly you can't select skins during swapping. It's only default skin.
Las_Mishanya wrote:Sorry for posting here, maybe I've missed something, but how do you manage to summon meteor on demand? I understand what to do to summon specific meteor tower, but I don't think waiting 2 hours is an option. Enlighten me please)))
Download ASIMK11 then use the cheat for it.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”