Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Trailer, Kombat Pack 2 Included

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Trailer, Kombat Pack 2 Included

Post by Roy Arkon »

The trailer for the next Mortal Kombat 11 update has finally arrived, labeled Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate. And it includes the next pack of characters to the game, Kombat Pack 2, which features the return of two classic fan favorites, the water-element prince purple male Ninja, Rain, and the half-human, half Tarkatan clone purple female Ninja, Mileena (and yes, she's got the Sai daggers again), along with the token guest character of this pack, the action movie icon, John Rambo.

According to the trailer, MK11 Ultimate will also bring in visual enhancements, 4K dynamic resolution, significantly reduced load times, cross-play feature and also cross-gen feature. And yes, MK11 Ultimate will be available to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. How it will affect the cross-play feature is yet to be explained.

Also, anyone who pre-orders MK11 Ultimate will also receive a new Skin pack, called the Time Warriors Skin pack, which includes Skins for Noob Saibot, Skarlet and Liu Kang.

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate is set to be released on 11.17.2020. Upgrades will be available on that date for MK11 owners on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and there will be free upgrades for the PS5 and XBSX as well.

Check out the trailer below:
Author's opinion: Awesome update overall. The selection of characters is excellent and the new features defiantly makes it even better. Rain and Mileena have always been among my all time favorite MK characters, and the fact that Rain is back as DLC after he was already a DLC character in Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) proves even further that now everything is possible with NRS/WB games. John Rambo fits MK extremely well and I'm looking forward to see what NRS/WB have in store for him.

Stay tune for more news regarding Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate as they become available.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Trailer, Kombat Pack 2 Include

Post by _ix_ »

Hey Roy,

Thanks for your constant updates.

Although I may not engage in many (most) of your posts, they are a primary source of MK news for me. I'm not big on social media, so this forum is appreciated for my MK news.

Thanks for that.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Trailer, Kombat Pack 2 Include

Post by Roy Arkon »

_ix_ wrote:Hey Roy,

Thanks for your constant updates.

Although I may not engage in many (most) of your posts, they are a primary source of MK news for me. I'm not big on social media, so this forum is appreciated for my MK news.

Thanks for that.
Thank you so much for the feedback dude, very happy to hear that :mrgreen:
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”