MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

atributes16
Warrior

Re: MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

Post by atributes16 »

I did what you said but always have problem.
I always heard ctrl+1 command: 1 player npc trainer activated. I can do this once and twice and heard the same.
Also if I've tried i can heard ctrl+2 command about 2 players.
Later I've heard before choose variation FGLK/Kronika/Sektor/Cyrax activated, but I don't see results when I choose stage (I don't see Fighters I've chosen via NPC Mod) and later also see the same Fighters I don't want to choose (fro example choose Kano, using mod for Kronika, and unfortunatlly playing as Kano not as Kronika). I'm lost because of 1st player / 2 players mod. I always think cheat engine really don't add cheat table file to game process (MK11.exe without CE detection from one site there on mksecrets.com forums)

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

atributes16 wrote:I did what you said but always have problem.
I always heard ctrl+1 command: 1 player npc trainer activated. I can do this once and twice and heard the same.
Also if I've tried i can heard ctrl+2 command about 2 players.
Later I've heard before choose variation FGLK/Kronika/Sektor/Cyrax activated, but I don't see results when I choose stage (I don't see Fighters I've chosen via NPC Mod) and later also see the same Fighters I don't want to choose (fro example choose Kano, using mod for Kronika, and unfortunatlly playing as Kano not as Kronika). I'm lost because of 1st player / 2 players mod. I always think cheat engine really don't add cheat table file to game process (MK11.exe without CE detection from one site there on mksecrets.com forums)

From this site
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s4e83s ... sp=sharing
_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

Skall wrote:Hi everyone!

I've made an update of the Free Camera made and I've added a Timestop.

You will find here the update + the NoHUD made by Helix and a README

Cheers,
Skall, I made a few corrections to your file.
  • pFOV was missing the Increase Value section.
  • Changed value by which the camera POV changes. Original values were too low to move the camera quickly.
  • Changed the key mapping to something more easy of use (for me).
These changes make it easy to manipulate the camera, but make the movement somewhat "jerky" and not as fluid as I would like. Any way to improve this?
Attachments
MK11_Cam_SPA.rar
Camera Mod by Skall, with some changes.
Working with the patch from 08/JUL/2020
(4.5 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Added to main post

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

thethiny wrote:Added to main post
Thiny. What about Xtreme Mod? I always have problens. No matters it is updated or not. Only Mod Anouncer says something it is activated or not, but still find bugs. Two and more times in row Heard this 1st player mod activated or mainly if something work always jump to 2players mod and cannot use for 1player. I really don't know how it's working. For me it's dark magic...
and also don't see "fight" on choosing stage screen and later don't see fighters i've activated on real stage. Please can you send me an "ritual" how to do this for every possibility (I don't know how not to lose myself in this labirynth), or can you add maybe something easier to do this? Please help me.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I think they changed something because some things aren't working the same way anymore.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Skall
Mortal

Post by Skall »

_ix_ wrote:

Cheers,
  • Changed value by which the camera POV changes. Original values were too low to move the camera quickly.
These changes make it easy to manipulate the camera, but make the movement somewhat "jerky" and not as fluid as I would like. Any way to improve this?
Thanks a lot man! I sadly don't have time to spend atm on this.

There is a way to create a smooth camera, but it's ultimately in LUA or C++ and idk how to do programming yet. Will check one day about all of this kind of stuff.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

deleted
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

thethiny wrote:I think they changed something because some things aren't working the same way anymore.
Is there any new possibilities for xtreme mod?
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

_ix_ wrote:

Cheers,
Great job on the update. I was wondering how I can slow the speed of the camera just a little?
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

Scorp-Sub wrote:
_ix_ wrote:

Cheers,
Great job on the update. I was wondering how I can slow the speed of the camera just a little?
Actually, I found out how to make the camera motion smoother and made some other changes to the camera mod, so it's not too fast (see annexed file).

In order to get a smooth camera motion you need to do the following:
  • Open CE and click on settings (upper right corner, below the E sign).
  • Go to HotKeys (3rd entry on the left)
  • Change the Keypoll intervall and Delay between reactivating hotkeys to 1. Default is 100.
  • Use the updated camera mod in this post and the motion will be much smoother and not too fast. Just perfect.
  • If however you want to change the values and make the camera movement faster or slower, you can edit the file and change the <Value> section on the specific node you want to change. Make it higher for faster motion, or lower for slower motion
Hope this helps! Enjoy!
Attachments
MK11_Cam_SPA.rar
(4.47 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
Straight Edge
Mortal
PSN: NR-Wesker

Post by Straight Edge »

Total noob here. Wanted to ask can anyone tell me how to manipulate the camera after loading the CE table? so far i've only gotten as far as zooming in and out with the increase/decrease on the numb-pad. I've never used CE all that much before and have watched a few tutorial vids, but haven't come across any on how to use the MK11 camera mod/CE table.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

@thethiny. I want to ask. Can you split it on 2 other chats. Here are mainly camera mod. How much time i look there. Nothing can't find about xtreme mod and it is dead under the camera mod avalanche.
I'm losing myself. Where should be unlocker for augments and their equipment slots. Because I don't know now
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

Straight Edge wrote:Total noob here. Wanted to ask can anyone tell me how to manipulate the camera after loading the CE table? so far i've only gotten as far as zooming in and out with the increase/decrease on the numb-pad. I've never used CE all that much before and have watched a few tutorial vids, but haven't come across any on how to use the MK11 camera mod/CE table.
I'll try to help you. It's not complicated, but if you get lost, I may put up a video for clarity.

1. Open MK11 and go into practice mode. Select 2 characters and a stage.
2. Let it load completely.
3. Open CE, select the MK11 process and load the MK11_Cam_SPA.CT (Camera mode Table).
4. Click on the checkbox that says "GetCamera" and return to the practice mode. Some values will populate on CE.
5. Go back to CE and click on the checkbox FOV, Kill X,YZ, Kill Yaw and KillPitch. Do it in this sequence.
6. Go back to MK11 practice mode where you see the characters.
7. Use Numpad 4,6 to go left and right. Numpad 8 and 2 to go forward and backwards.
8. Numpad 7 and 1 control the height of the POV (higher or lower)
9. Numpad 9 and 3 control the rotation of the POV.
10. The arrow keys (not numpad) control the pitch of the camera. Rotate left or right, or up and down.
11. Numpad +/- controls the Field of View but the default value should be OK for most usages. Use it if you want to really zoom out or zoom in from the action.
12. If you really want to lock the POV to the current position (some Krushing blows, Fatal blows will reset the POV), then make sure to click all the checkboxes in CE.
13. If you want to go back to the normal POV, just uncheck the checkboxes in CE, in reverse order, starting down up.

Note that, if you rotate your POV 180 degrees the left right controls will be switched. :)

I hope this helps. If not, let me know and I'll put up a video.

Have fun.
Straight Edge
Mortal
PSN: NR-Wesker

Post by Straight Edge »

_ix_ wrote:
Straight Edge wrote:Total noob here. Wanted to ask can anyone tell me how to manipulate the camera after loading the CE table? so far i've only gotten as far as zooming in and out with the increase/decrease on the numb-pad. I've never used CE all that much before and have watched a few tutorial vids, but haven't come across any on how to use the MK11 camera mod/CE table.
I'll try to help you. It's not complicated, but if you get lost, I may put up a video for clarity.

1. Open MK11 and go into practice mode. Select 2 characters and a stage.
2. Let it load completely.
3. Open CE, select the MK11 process and load the MK11_Cam_SPA.CT (Camera mode Table).
4. Click on the checkbox that says "GetCamera" and return to the practice mode. Some values will populate on CE.
5. Go back to CE and click on the checkbox FOV, Kill X,YZ, Kill Yaw and KillPitch. Do it in this sequence.
6. Go back to MK11 practice mode where you see the characters.
7. Use Numpad 4,6 to go left and right. Numpad 8 and 2 to go forward and backwards.
8. Numpad 7 and 1 control the height of the POV (higher or lower)
9. Numpad 9 and 3 control the rotation of the POV.
10. The arrow keys (not numpad) control the pitch of the camera. Rotate left or right, or up and down.
11. Numpad +/- controls the Field of View but the default value should be OK for most usages. Use it if you want to really zoom out or zoom in from the action.
12. If you really want to lock the POV to the current position (some Krushing blows, Fatal blows will reset the POV), then make sure to click all the checkboxes in CE.
13. If you want to go back to the normal POV, just uncheck the checkboxes in CE, in reverse order, starting down up.

Note that, if you rotate your POV 180 degrees the left right controls will be switched. :)

I hope this helps. If not, let me know and I'll put up a video.

Have fun.
Thanks very much for taking the time to explain. I followed your directions and it works perfectly. The hotkeys/shortcuts are gonna take some getting used to, but I ain't complaining. Thanks again! :mrgreen:

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”