Cyber Reptile... ON LADDER

Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Cyber Reptile... ON LADDER

Post by Colonel Mustard »

OK, just to clarify, my MK9 is 100% vanilla, despite the fact I disabled frame skipping. Now, this secret fight was 1030% discovered by me. I was trying to get Reptile's secret fight, and in one of my attempts, I picked Liu Kang and the lowest difficulty to easily access it. My first opponent was Cyrax, in The Pit at night AND Santa. I was like "OK cool, I can finally make it", so I made Double Flawless and finished him with the Stage Fatality, I was about to fight Reptile. The fight showed up, and he was so damn cheap, dude, I paused and I picked the character select to retry the stage. Again, I picked Liu Kang, the lowest difficulty, and... The Pit was fully dark, just like when you get a secret fight!, I was totally freaked out, the message of "Secret Fight Unlocked!" popped up, and, TA-DAH!, "CYRAX". His yellow color turned green, I was fighting Cyber Reptile!, he was really hard, but I finished him with the Stage Fatality again, hoping another crazy stuff comes in, but nope, it was just Cyber Reptile.

Now, guys, listen, I know there is Cyber Reptile in the other ladder (I don't remember right now, is about doing missions with certain rules [not Test Your Luck]), it's Cyrax and Sektor painted green, so, IDK if this secret can be done with Sektor in The Pit.

And please, test it, so I can sleep, IDK how much luck I have. That's it, please reply.

Baby Reptile Rocks!
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Re: Cyber Reptile... ON LADDER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU0CFs8 ... e=youtu.be

There are some photos of the Reptile encounter, then Cyrax, and then Cyber Reptile. The first image is total garbage, but in the video you can see him with more "detail" (it is still garbage).

PS: View the photos from down to up, a little error by my part.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

So glad I'm not the only one!
Baby Reptile Rocks!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”