MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

Prince GORO
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

Post by Prince GORO »

thethiny wrote:
Prince GORO wrote: So i activated the npc1player mod selected a char ,then activated the specific npc character,confiremed the variation selection then like you said turned off the mod(via the ctrl+1 command),the game doesnt crash but the charcter in game is not the selected npc but instead the character that was originaly selected(as if i didnt even use the mod).

Did i patch the mod incorrecrly or something?
The numbers i got to put after E8 are 33 ED 85 00.

Can you check if they maybe changed something that would make this method of updating the mod not work now(that is if i did it correctly in the first place)?
Turn off the mode in the stage select screen, not after confirming variation. If it doesn't work then maybe it is because you have a different PC that changed some code. If you open the code, you will see RAX a lot, maybe the game updated and now it uses RBX instead or maybe RCX. To find out, in cheat engine press Control + B after enabling the npc1player mod, and press control + G, type npc and press enter. You will go to the location. Check there.

Yeah if i do in stage select it still doeant load the npc but regular character selected.

I did the search thing when npc1player is active and i see alot of rcx alot of ecx and then a bit of rax rsp and rdx

Idk what that means or what to do next.

Edit:also 1 question,would it be possible to use cheat engine to swap your selected character for any other(like an npc)in way that is not with a script like this that emulates a trainer and needs to be updated every patch?

For example like in other fighting games there is an adress and the value of that adress represents the character you selected,like in marvel vs capcom infinite the adress for character selection was found and then you change its value and lock it with cheat engine and your character is now not the one you selected but the one the value corresponds too.

Would something like this be possible for mk11?
Because if ti was that would mean no more patching sensitivity for playing with npcs,we would just make a ct for cheat engine with that adress in the adress list and just change its value every time you wanna use an npc.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I tried to find a specific address, only SunBeam from another website was able to find it, I am not able to find it. If someone can find it (Lord Dragu can too) then they can do it. The problem isn't that the address changes, the problem is that the function call changes, which is what I'm relying on.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Prince GORO
Mortal

Post by Prince GORO »

thethiny wrote:I tried to find a specific address, only SunBeam from another website was able to find it, I am not able to find it. If someone can find it (Lord Dragu can too) then they can do it. The problem isn't that the address changes, the problem is that the function call changes, which is what I'm relying on.

Thanks for yoir help man.

Ill wait for you to update this mod when you have time,i try myself using your guide and i think i even found the correct numbers but it always crashes when the 2 selected fighter shillouettes need to appear in the background of the char/stage select screen after everything is selected
Thanks again and cheers.
ZepperFang
Mortal

Post by ZepperFang »

I suspect "they" know the existence of these mods, so it's a chase cat-and-rat. :lol: :lol:
MuFaS
Mortal

Post by MuFaS »

I tried but cant done it :( crashes game after start.
If someone send edited MK11.exe file, will it work with me?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

If both of you have a game crash, then I think they changed the code. I will take a look and see.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
lastheardfrom
Mortal

Post by lastheardfrom »

I can't seem to get the Kill FOV to work, it won't tick the box. Is there something specific I need to do to enable that?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

lastheardfrom wrote:I can't seem to get the Kill FOV to work, it won't tick the box. Is there something specific I need to do to enable that?
Enable the box before it then make the match start.

ZepperFang
Mortal

Post by ZepperFang »

Game updated again. Clearly, they're chasing us AND... clearly messing up the PC port of this game: strange slowdowns and other issues I don't remember.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ZepperFang wrote:Game updated again. Clearly, they're chasing us AND... clearly messing up the PC port of this game: strange slowdowns and other issues I don't remember.
For me game is fine, running perfectly.

maximvasiliev
Mortal

Post by maximvasiliev »

Same, can't enable "Kill FOV" box. Others running perfectly.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Kill FOV sometimes changes how it works. I will have a look the next time the game updates.

maximvasiliev
Mortal

Post by maximvasiliev »

All right, thethiny, thank you for the tutorial at the description. I did all as you said in video, now my KillFOV works properly, like others functions. Problem was in second half of the main code of script "Kill FOV", I just changed it to true values.
Prince GORO
Mortal

Post by Prince GORO »

thethiny wrote:If both of you have a game crash, then I think they changed the code. I will take a look and see.

Hey man i managed to get the npcs swap to work,not with your ct but with the adress method i asked you about a few days ago.

The problem is it always changes and you have to search array of bytes and do the swap process manually every time you start the game.
The good thing is its not patch sensitive but you do have to keep removing cheat engine check from exe if the game updates.

Also i wanted to ask you would it be possible further down the line to do voice swaps/edits in mk11 like it was in mvci?
Like for example editing barakas voice clips and swapping them for his mk shaolin monks voice clips or noob using his deception voice(like getting hit sounds,grunts etc).
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Prince GORO wrote:
thethiny wrote:If both of you have a game crash, then I think they changed the code. I will take a look and see.

Hey man i managed to get the npcs swap to work,not with your ct but with the adress method i asked you about a few days ago.

The problem is it always changes and you have to search array of bytes and do the swap process manually every time you start the game.
The good thing is its not patch sensitive but you do have to keep removing cheat engine check from exe if the game updates.

Also i wanted to ask you would it be possible further down the line to do voice swaps/edits in mk11 like it was in mvci?
Like for example editing barakas voice clips and swapping them for his mk shaolin monks voice clips or noob using his deception voice(like getting hit sounds,grunts etc).
Editing Audio in MK games has always been a nightmare. It was almost possible in MKX, but in MK11 it is impossible.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”