MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Mk11Fan
Mortal

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.7

Post by Mk11Fan »

@fu11m3ta11
Well, thanks for the input.I also discovered that Hukpo replied someone in Russian to a comment regarding the Youtube video about database update that unlocker worked for him well and there was no need to panic that he was working on the issue.

So there is nothing new from the NRS side in terms of any new anti-cheat measures (it seems)

However, strange thing is that if you run the unlocker for a second or third time it says you have all the joker's items. Wondering why.

Edit: some grammar

deniromusic
Mortal

Post by deniromusic »

daniel7lievano wrote:
fu11m3ta11 wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:Guys. Calm down. Let's wait what unlocker have for us. I have seen that NRS sometimes liberate special kontent for youtubers and influencers. This could be the case. And if it is not I can be sure we can wait a little to obtain this special locked brutality.
Yeah I'm not trying to rush anyone, I'm really happy that Hukpo does this for us at all to begin with, and whether we get it today, next week, next month, etc. it doesnt bother me. I only referenced that Youtuber because someone asked if anyone has unlocked his content yet, and the answer is yes, so we shouldnt freak out about Hukpo not being able to figure it out.

NRS does invite influencers to IRL "early access" events for all major DLC, where they can record/save gameplay and upload it on an embargo'd date/time pre-release. The person I had linked is not that, he just leaks "locked" content that any of us have access to via the unlocker, he just gets it a tiny bit faster.
I noticed that Dynasty (youtuber) shows in his channel some of this locked brutalities but he doesn't even know how to unlock or obtain them... Let's wait and see...

Dynasty is a PS4 player too. I also own a PS4 and i see him on Kombat League ranked leaderboard there. I could be wrong also but i think those brutality stuffs are provided as early access for famous MK content creators on YouTube by WB & NRS themselves
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Problem with getting the Joker's items found. On the WB server side, the mechanism for getting items was complicated (specifically for the Joker). To solve this problem, I will have to modify the Unlocker. I will try to make an updated version for this weekend.
MorningStar7
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by MorningStar7 »

Wow you found it.. you are the man my dude.. thank you very much we are so proud of you :) - you're so cool
Mk11Fan
Mortal

Post by Mk11Fan »

Thank you very much Hukpo, you are the best !
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

I wonder... if I can intercept console's internet connnection, can I unlock PS4 or Xone MK11 items too?
Since I can route a console connection through PC, I can see all connections and decrypt it. If all versions share same protocols and servers, I think all console versions could have items unlocked as well.
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
MorningStar7
Mortal

Post by MorningStar7 »

Mk11Fan wrote:Thank you very much Hukpo, you are the best !
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

HeitorLimaVerde wrote:I wonder... if I can intercept console's internet connnection, can I unlock PS4 or Xone MK11 items too?
Since I can route a console connection through PC, I can see all connections and decrypt it. If all versions share same protocols and servers, I think all console versions could have items unlocked as well.
If you can get x-nrs-token and BI-SID from console requests - you can try use the unlocker with this keys as regular. As I know PC and consoles use the same userdata server (just different servers for online battles)
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
HeitorLimaVerde wrote:I wonder... if I can intercept console's internet connnection, can I unlock PS4 or Xone MK11 items too?
If you can get x-nrs-token and BI-SID from console requests - you can try use the unlocker with this keys as regular. As I know PC and consoles use the same userdata server (just different servers for online battles)
Maybe this could help:
https://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/Config ... oteMachine

If you can control internet connection of your PS4 maybe you will be able to use Fiddler to monitor the traffic of that specific mac address and obtain the info needed for the unlocker to work.

Good luck and let us know the results please
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

daniel7lievano wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
Maybe this could help:
https://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/Config ... oteMachine

If you can control internet connection of your PS4 maybe you will be able to use Fiddler to monitor the traffic of that specific mac address and obtain the info needed for the unlocker to work.

Good luck and let us know the results please
My son has a PS4, but he lives with his mother. When he comes to sleep at my house, I'll try it. I'll let you know! 8)
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
Blotto
Mortal

Post by Blotto »

HukpoFuJl wrote:Problem with getting the Joker's items found. On the WB server side, the mechanism for getting items was complicated (specifically for the Joker). To solve this problem, I will have to modify the Unlocker. I will try to make an updated version for this weekend.
Awesome, thank you so much for all of your work!
If you have the urge and time, could you maybe add a option to add 2/4/8 (something like that) of every augment? That as well as the Scorpion Gold skins. Would be wonderful!
Mk11Fan
Mortal

Post by Mk11Fan »

Skorpion gold skins should already be available
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

Blotto wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:Problem with getting the Joker's items found. On the WB server side, the mechanism for getting items was complicated (specifically for the Joker). To solve this problem, I will have to modify the Unlocker. I will try to make an updated version for this weekend.
Awesome, thank you so much for all of your work!
If you have the urge and time, could you maybe add a option to add 2/4/8 (something like that) of every augment? That as well as the Scorpion Gold skins. Would be wonderful!
I second this, especially for the augments. would love to get some of the stronger augments for each character.
deniromusic
Mortal

Post by deniromusic »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
I tried. Yes the Fiddler can read the connection request from PS4 but there was a bigger problem. When i connected PS4 to the proxy server i set in Fiddler, the connection works fine but the PS4 itself couldn't login the server. Which mean i can't do anything with Fiddler to get the token. Anybody else know how to solve this thing?
MorningStar7
Mortal

Post by MorningStar7 »

deniromusic wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
I tried. Yes the Fiddler can read the connection request from PS4 but there was a bigger problem. When i connected PS4 to the proxy server i set in Fiddler, the connection works fine but the PS4 itself couldn't login the server. Which mean i can't do anything with Fiddler to get the token. Anybody else know how to solve this thing?
If you guys could do that it would be amazing !! keep up the good work I hope you succeed ! :)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”