MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Wolfbob45
Mortal

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.7

Post by Wolfbob45 »

MorningStar7 wrote:THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK... it didnt work for me dont know why.. I followed the steps like every month .. clicked on the general items and it did find the joker stuff and then I clicked receive all but they’re still locked in the game :(

Im glad i wasn't the only one having this problem i thought i was honestly doing something wrong i hope it gets fixed :( but i appreciate the hard work that goes into this honestly

MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

I can confirm too.
KL stuff are working fine but no Joker stuff were enabled in the game.
Wolfbob45
Mortal

Post by Wolfbob45 »

MiLToS_666 wrote:I can confirm too.
KL stuff are working fine but no Joker stuff were enabled in the game.

Yeah i think its just joker stuff but Hukpo confirmed on youtube hes working on the problem
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

It seems the devs are taking measures against the unlocker...let's hope Hukpo will solve this.
Mk11Fan
Mortal

Post by Mk11Fan »

Well, I used the unlocker today and just like the others I couldn't get the joker stuff, however I received the KL items and some other stuff I was missing, if it was a new measure that wouln't be possible I believe. Probably this is a minor issue that can be solved.

Is there anyone else that could get the joker items ?
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

Surely this would be something fixable? I dont exactly know how that Mr.Alucard guy on youtube gets all his "secret" brutalities, but I would assume its through some sort of unlocker as well, and he seems to have all the Joker content just fine.

stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

fu11m3ta11 wrote:Surely this would be something fixable? I dont exactly know how that Mr.Alucard guy on youtube gets all his "secret" brutalities, but I would assume its through some sort of unlocker as well, and he seems to have all the Joker content just fine.

The Joker Secret Brutality Still Locked , Only AI can do it
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

stek-kravari wrote:
fu11m3ta11 wrote:Surely this would be something fixable? I dont exactly know how that Mr.Alucard guy on youtube gets all his "secret" brutalities, but I would assume its through some sort of unlocker as well, and he seems to have all the Joker content just fine.

Lol, are you trying to imply he sits around all daywaiting for AI to perform brand new brutalities without using an unlocker? AI hardly ever perform brutalities, let alone specific ones that arent even released yet. He probably only copy and pastes that comment so that he doesnt flat out tell people that he's using an unlocker to get his content.

I follow his channel to see what's new in the game, and he unlocks everything either on day 1 or before day 1, and anytime Hukpo's unlocker is up to date it has the "secret brutalities" he uploads. The "secret brutalities" are usually just upcoming KL or seasonal event rewards that exist in the game for months using the unlocker, waiting to be officially released.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

fu11m3ta11 wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:

Lol, are you trying to imply he sits around all daywaiting for AI to perform brand new brutalities without using an unlocker? AI hardly ever perform brutalities, let alone specific ones that arent even released yet. He probably only copy and pastes that comment so that he doesnt flat out tell people that he's using an unlocker to get his content.

I follow his channel to see what's new in the game, and he unlocks everything either on day 1 or before day 1, and anytime Hukpo's unlocker is up to date it has the "secret brutalities" he uploads. The "secret brutalities" are usually just upcoming KL or seasonal event rewards that exist in the game for months using the unlocker, waiting to be officially released.
Im not Mr.Alucard, go and ask him how he unlocks the brutalities
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

stek-kravari wrote:
If you didnt have any insight on how people like him unlock their content, why did you even bother chiming in lol
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

fu11m3ta11 wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:
If you didnt have any insight on how people like him unlock their content, why did you even bother chiming in lol
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

stek-kravari wrote:
fu11m3ta11 wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:
What is your point? I dont understand what your deal is with me lol
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Guys. Calm down. Let's wait what unlocker have for us. I have seen that NRS sometimes liberate special kontent for youtubers and influencers. This could be the case. And if it is not I can be sure we can wait a little to obtain this special locked brutality.
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

daniel7lievano wrote:Guys. Calm down. Let's wait what unlocker have for us. I have seen that NRS sometimes liberate special kontent for youtubers and influencers. This could be the case. And if it is not I can be sure we can wait a little to obtain this special locked brutality.
Yeah I'm not trying to rush anyone, I'm really happy that Hukpo does this for us at all to begin with, and whether we get it today, next week, next month, etc. it doesnt bother me. I only referenced that Youtuber because someone asked if anyone has unlocked his content yet, and the answer is yes, so we shouldnt freak out about Hukpo not being able to figure it out.

NRS does invite influencers to IRL "early access" events for all major DLC, where they can record/save gameplay and upload it on an embargo'd date/time pre-release. The person I had linked is not that, he just leaks "locked" content that any of us have access to via the unlocker, he just gets it a tiny bit faster.

Examples of "secret" brutalities that are unreleased thanks to Hukpo. I'm sure when he gets the Joker content working we will get everything, including the "secret one", not that it really matters, I was only use it as an example to begin with lol

Last edited by fu11m3ta11 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

fu11m3ta11 wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:Guys. Calm down. Let's wait what unlocker have for us. I have seen that NRS sometimes liberate special kontent for youtubers and influencers. This could be the case. And if it is not I can be sure we can wait a little to obtain this special locked brutality.
Yeah I'm not trying to rush anyone, I'm really happy that Hukpo does this for us at all to begin with, and whether we get it today, next week, next month, etc. it doesnt bother me. I only referenced that Youtuber because someone asked if anyone has unlocked his content yet, and the answer is yes, so we shouldnt freak out about Hukpo not being able to figure it out.

NRS does invite influencers to IRL "early access" events for all major DLC, where they can record/save gameplay and upload it on an embargo'd date/time pre-release. The person I had linked is not that, he just leaks "locked" content that any of us have access to via the unlocker, he just gets it a tiny bit faster.
I noticed that Dynasty (youtuber) shows in his channel some of this locked brutalities but he doesn't even know how to unlock or obtain them... Let's wait and see...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”