Apprentice

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.7

Post by antreute »

new skins

deniromusic
Mortal

Post by deniromusic »

since the unlocker works again now i can confirm that he's back. let's wait for a few more days. Unfortunately i have no paypal nor VISA Mastercard to donate him, really appreciate his work
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

skins from new league
Wolfbob45
Mortal

Post by Wolfbob45 »

deniromusic wrote:since the unlocker works again now i can confirm that he's back. let's wait for a few more days. Unfortunately i have no paypal nor VISA Mastercard to donate him, really appreciate his work
Im glad he's back i wish i could donate as well but sadly i can't right now :(
Wolfbob45
Mortal

Post by Wolfbob45 »

Any news?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Wolfbob45 wrote:Any news?
@HukpoFuJl always sends a notification via YouTube of new video updating the unlocker. He hasn't released that video yet.
Let's wait and support as it is possible. He does this for love to games and as a hobby but the guy has a life. If he can , he will update, if he is not able to do it, we will have to do it by ourselves.
Joker skins and gear are obtainable. But the ones I worry are the Kombat League, I was used as a punch bag the last time I entered.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Hukpo yesterday played MK11 on Steam so expect update very soon
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

stek-kravari wrote:Hukpo yesterday played MK11 on Steam so expect update very soon
Thank you dear @stek-kravari. I haven't noticed that. This gives us hope.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Hi, everybody. The holidays have dragged on for me :)
I'm working on getting new skins. Including for the Joker
HaiTian
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by HaiTian »

HukpoFuJl wrote:Hi, everybody. The holidays have dragged on for me :)
I'm working on getting new skins. Including for the Joker
Good to see you back, buddy! and, could you make my exclusive unlocker sindel and joker consumables available? thank you very much!
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

Hi! I'm new around here, and after I read this topic, I realize there's no problem about ban. But... there's any chance to invalidate the account unlocking only skins and gears? I do not need money or anything. Only skins (including past KLs) and gears.
Is it safe to unlock it to my main account? Or do I need to create a second one for safe? Anyone is using it in main account for a while?
Thanks a lot!
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

HeitorLimaVerde wrote:Hi! I'm new around here, and after I read this topic, I realize there's no problem about ban. But... there's any chance to invalidate the account unlocking only skins and gears? I do not need money or anything. Only skins (including past KLs) and gears.
Is it safe to unlock it to my main account? Or do I need to create a second one for safe? Anyone is using it in main account for a while?
Thanks a lot!
First of all. Thanks to Hupko to his return. We will wait for update then as long as he needs to.
Regarding your question: yes, you can unlock only skins and gear if you want. Nevertheless, unlocker has prove to been safe until now. It seems that NRS doesn't get interested in what we have, or what we don't, but to have a high number of players online. That's the real business, having as most of us as they can simultaneously playing. They don't care about the koins, items, skin, gears or what we have. Everytime we use unlocker we are communicating with NRS server and no ban has occurred until now.
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

daniel7lievano wrote:
HeitorLimaVerde wrote:Hi! I'm new around here, and after I read this topic, I realize there's no problem about ban. But... there's any chance to invalidate the account unlocking only skins and gears? I do not need money or anything. Only skins (including past KLs) and gears.
Thanks a lot!
First of all. Thanks to Hupko to his return. We will wait for update then as long as he needs to.
Regarding your question: yes, you can unlock only skins and gear if you want. Nevertheless, unlocker has prove to been safe until now. It seems that NRS doesn't get interested in what we have, or what we don't, but to have a high number of players online. That's the real business, having as most of us as they can simultaneously playing. They don't care about the koins, items, skin, gears or what we have. Everytime we use unlocker we are communicating with NRS server and no ban has occurred until now.
I think I do understand now. Since the act to unlock anything is "asking it" to MK servers, there's no fraude and there's no risk to corrupt savegame or profile. We are just managing when our MK11 client is requesting whatever we want. Nice. I'll use as soon as possible! Thank you!
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
Mk11Fan
Mortal

Post by Mk11Fan »

Yeah. NRS is not much interested in what items you have unless you cheat in the KL by ruining the experience for other players. Though, in some cases there are reports of ban if you use other methods such as trainers/cheat engines for Krypt or Koins, which makes me worried a bit, but to be honest I assume that this unlocker is safer since it works differently.

Anyway, I am much grateful to HukpoFuji for his program to make this game grind-free and enjoyable and I am especially looking forward to the golden themed skins for KL8 (please add them in next update). I will donate ASAP !
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

Thanks for update Dear friend!
KL stuff already here
Waiting for joker

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”