MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.7

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Kenshi. wrote:2 klassic Skarlet skins & 1 klassic Skarlet mask in Skarlet bundle is available in the in-game PC shop.
I have not figured out what part of the content to put these items. Added to the list of DLC.
Also now I extract new items. Among them there are MKII skins for the rest of the girls.

antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
Kenshi. wrote:2 klassic Skarlet skins & 1 klassic Skarlet mask in Skarlet bundle is available in the in-game PC shop.
I have not figured out what part of the content to put these items. Added to the list of DLC.
Also now I extract new items. Among them there are MKII skins for the rest of the girls.
а можно поместить их в секцию Общие? В пункте DLC не уверен что найдет что нибудь,как это было с остальными DLC
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

antreute wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
а можно поместить их в секцию Общие? В пункте DLC не уверен что найдет что нибудь,как это было с остальными DLC
Найдёт, т.к. их нет в инвентаре. Этот пункт работает аналогично остальным. Проблема, из-за которой там не видно DLC предметов в том, что они были добавлены ранее в инвентарь немного иным образом...

PS: Sorry for russian language :)
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
I press DLC no new items
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

MKII Girls skins
Images clickable

Skarlet
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kitana
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jade
ImageImage
ImageImage

Future League Skins
Images clickable

Cage
ImageImage
Sonya
ImageImage
Cassie
ImageImage
Jax
ImageImage
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Please man unlock them now please :)
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

stek-kravari wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
I press DLC no new items
For now in database only 2 Skarlet skins from shop. Maybe you already has it? :)
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Yes i have Skarlet, can you unlock Kitana and Jade please
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

stek-kravari wrote:Yes i have Skarlet, can you unlock Kitana and Jade please
All girls skins will be available in ~6 hours. Now I have no way to add them to the database. I'm not at the computer right now. Sorry :)
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:Yes i have Skarlet, can you unlock Kitana and Jade please
All girls skins will be available in ~6 hours. Now I have no way to add them to the database. I'm not at the computer right now. Sorry :)
No problem man, I will wait, thank you :)
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
HukpoFuJl no problem man, I bought them with crystals in the shop. Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas!
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

thanks for the update :)
gumblr
Mortal

Post by gumblr »

Can anyone weight in on something for me? I used the unlocker only for banners and such from general tab and now I keep crashing on story mode. Before I had no crashes what so ever(I had this game for a while before this unlocker)
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

gumblr wrote:Can anyone weight in on something for me? I used the unlocker only for banners and such from general tab and now I keep crashing on story mode. Before I had no crashes what so ever(I had this game for a while before this unlocker)
you need to check file integrity
deniromusic
Mortal

Post by deniromusic »

why i don't get those revenant skins from the unlocker? did i do anything wrong to be honest?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”