MK11 Nominated For Best Fighting Game At The Game Awards

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11 Nominated For Best Fighting Game At The Game Awards

Post by Roy Arkon »

The Game Awards Show is coming very soon, and since Mortal Kombat 11 has been released this year of 2019, it has been nominated for the category of the best fighting game of the year. The other nominees are Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (which was released very late last year, thus not making it to last year's nominees) Samurai Shodown, Dead or Alive 6 and Jump Force.

Back in 2015 and 2017, NetherRealm Studios have took the award for those years with Mortal Kombat XL and Injustice 2, and now it's MK11's turn. So cast your vote now and lead MK11 to victory.

Click on this link to cast your vote, I already did. :mrgreen:

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Re: MK11 Nominated For Best Fighting Game At The Game Awards

Post by alexanderfox »

I did it to. For mk 11
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

alexanderfox wrote:I did it to. For mk 11
@alex, you did bro ?
me too, I voted for Super Smash Bros because I hate MK11 XD
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

The VGAs are bought and rigged (just like most game awards). Many people should know this by now. I said last summer that mk11 is already setup to win this year.
Last edited by Newb on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Player One wrote:
@alex, you did bro ?
I wanted to ask you about it: why do you hate mk 11?
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

alexanderfox wrote:
Player One wrote:
@alex, you did bro ?
I wanted to ask you about it: why do you hate mk 11?
1- because its a game for SJW, theres a very high SJW, liberalism, leftwing and LGBT propaganda in the game which is against my views. they literally ignore their hardcore fans to please a small minority like those SJWs

2 - women are very ugly and poorly designed, desexualized like genderless freaks, wrapped from head to toe... MK females always used to be beautiful and attractive, showing skin in earlier games.. but in MK11, females look like ugly feminist shemales in ridiculous designs
and not just women, all character designs are bad...

3- poor skin & design system. they claim to give us 60 skins for each character but they lie, they only give us 2 skins with 3 variants, each having 10 different colors.. ( 2 x 3 ) x 10 = 60.. this is straight a trick to deceive the fans. and most colors are unfitting, looking very ugly like green scorpion, red subzero, yellow kitana etc

4 - game feels so solid and slow, unlike beautiful MKX or MK9 which were fluid and smooth... MK11 gameplay is terribly awful. even hit sound effects sound like slurping or jacking off voices... seriously

5 - game feels nothing like MK, but Injustice 3. they ruined classic MK athmosphere

6 - microtransactions, new system, poor content, terrible concept... the game is only for online mode, they completely ignore offline modes. you always need internet connection for the game

7 - many iconic characters are missing such as reptile mileena ermac smoke rain kintaro goro kenshi bo rai cho tanya tremor cyrax sektor triborg reiko fujin shinnok quan chi stryker and more

8 - no customization mode like injustice, but a lame limited customization mode only.. they should have given us to modify all parts like head, mask, hair, beard, arms, legs, torso, weapons etc and allow us to chose our custom colors so that we could create our own designs but instead they gave us only 3 parts to customize and some preset skins, thats just lazy and lame, no creativity at all

9 - no running, no breakers, you cant do xray unless your life is close to empty, they totally ruined the gameplay

10 - story is awful, in the end everything is erased..

11 - dialogues arent creative, there are so many unnecessary dumb movie references

12 - game isnt modding friendly

13 - no stage fatalities

14 - no tag mode altough they teased it many times before games release

15 - many lies of Ed Boon, nothing he says is trusted, he always trolls, the boi cant get serious for a minute

16 - new characters arent inspiring or interesting

17 - they said no NPC this time but they made Cyrax and Sektor npc opponents in story mode, yet they didnt add them as playable characters to the roster, another lie

18 - no cyborgs, no shokans, no boss characters in the game like Goro, Kintaro, Motaro... many of the iconic ninjas missing

19 - game athmosphere started to get ruined by guest characters, this guest character trend must stop, because of them original MK characters dont get attention and getting pushed to the background

20 - DLCs arent any interesting... they keep giving us nonsense skin packs like gothic pack, halloween pack etc... they went out of creativity really

so much wasted potential...
many more reasons that dont come to my mind right now
Last edited by Player One on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Newb wrote:The VGAs are bought and rigged (just like most game awards). Many people should know this by now. I said last summer that mk11 is already setup to win this year.
Do you have any proof of that? If you do, then bring a link. The VGA aren't bought and rigged at all whatsoever. And yes MK11 is gonna win for sure, but only because it's an incredible game. It has the gameplay, the roster, the presentation, the graphics, the content and the netcode (something that even Smash doesn't have) to back it all up, on top of getting all of the sales. NRS always do their best in each game and they only improve every time.

So again, bring a proof if you have any.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Newb wrote:The VGAs are bought and rigged (just like most game awards). Many people should know this by now. I said last summer that mk11 is already setup to win this year.
Do you have any proof of that? If you do, then bring a link. The VGA aren't bought and rigged at all whatsoever. And yes MK11 is gonna win for sure, but only because it's an incredible game. It has the gameplay, the roster, the presentation, the graphics, the content and the netcode (something that even Smash doesn't have) to back it all up, on top of getting all of the sales. NRS always do their best in each game and they only improve every time.

Go to "2:18" time mark (awards part).

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Newb wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:

Go to "2:18" time mark (awards part).

I know this guy, he has already been proven to be a fraud who doesn't care about games and sees animations as the be all, end all of everything in games as if everything else in games doesn't matter at all, and does his videos only for the money and nothing more. Just his MKX video and the sheer quantity of long videos just on specific characters for both MKX and IJ2 in the sense of cancerous nitpicking and obsession alone prove it. And the only reason people believe him is because he represents himself very well, but when you actually look to what he says, you can clearly sees his lies and contradictions that are spread from start to finish. I could've write a book on it. Even in that one time stamp you brought up, he says that "we awarding mediocrity", while all of that "mediocrity" are just the animations that he claims to be bad while they are actually excellent, and IJ2 has a ton of other things to offer like the single player, the story mode, the graphics, the presentation, the gameplay, the netcode and more, and that's why it won the award and not Tekken 7 (also GG Xrd Rev 2 was just an iteration of GG Xrd from 2015 which was won by MKX, so it wasn't nominated for the award, yet it seems that he doesn't know how the VGA works), because Tekken 7 and any of the other non-NRS games that were released in recent years including this one don't give the same Top notch quality that NRS games do including IJ2. All of those non-NRS games are the true mediocre games, and he ignores all of the the stuff that IJ2 has to offer and they haven't and just focuses on the animations, while once again, he is wrong about IJ2's animations as well, as they are all excellent as should be. This guy is a delusional fraud, a proven fact.

And back to the topic, he doesn't give any proof on why and how any awards are rigged or bought. All he says is that they are all BS and that's it. And yet you still taking this one line as a comprehensive fact, which makes me believe that you also took everything he said about animations as a fact just because he represents himself very all and now you're taking everything he says as a fact even outside of animations, as if he is a genius of sorts. I tell you, don't believe him, he is a fraud who only leeches on you and others for money, and nothing he says is true.

The VGA are neither rigged nor bought. Period.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Thank for the ancer
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

alexanderfox wrote:Thank for the ancer
always welcome bro... remember, you helped me when none of the others here did.. you are my only friend and probably the only person I like on this site hahah :)
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Player One wrote: 1- because its a game for SJW, theres a very high SJW, liberalism, leftwing and LGBT propaganda in the game which is against my views. they literally ignore their hardcore fans to please a small minority like those SJWs

2 - women are very ugly and poorly designed, desexualized like genderless freaks, wrapped from head to toe... MK females always used to be beautiful and attractive, showing skin in earlier games.. but in MK11, females look like ugly feminist shemales in ridiculous designs
and not just women, all character designs are bad...

3- poor skin & design system. they claim to give us 60 skins for each character but they lie, they only give us 2 skins with 3 variants, each having 10 different colors.. ( 2 x 3 ) x 10 = 60.. this is straight a trick to deceive the fans. and most colors are unfitting, looking very ugly like green scorpion, red subzero, yellow kitana etc

4 - game feels so solid and slow, unlike beautiful MKX or MK9 which were fluid and smooth... MK11 gameplay is terribly awful. even hit sound effects sound like slurping or jacking off voices... seriously

5 - game feels nothing like MK, but Injustice 3. they ruined classic MK athmosphere

6 - microtransactions, new system, poor content, terrible concept... the game is only for online mode, they completely ignore offline modes. you always need internet connection for the game

7 - many iconic characters are missing such as reptile mileena ermac smoke rain kintaro goro kenshi bo rai cho tanya tremor cyrax sektor triborg reiko fujin shinnok quan chi stryker and more

8 - no customization mode like injustice, but a lame limited customization mode only.. they should have given us to modify all parts like head, mask, hair, beard, arms, legs, torso, weapons etc and allow us to chose our custom colors so that we could create our own designs but instead they gave us only 3 parts to customize and some preset skins, thats just lazy and lame, no creativity at all

9 - no running, no breakers, you cant do xray unless your life is close to empty, they totally ruined the gameplay

10 - story is awful, in the end everything is erased..

11 - dialogues arent creative, there are so many unnecessary dumb movie references

12 - game isnt modding friendly

13 - no stage fatalities

14 - no tag mode altough they teased it many times before games release

15 - many lies of Ed Boon, nothing he says is trusted, he always trolls, the boi cant get serious for a minute

16 - new characters arent inspiring or interesting

17 - they said no NPC this time but they made Cyrax and Sektor npc opponents in story mode, yet they didnt add them as playable characters to the roster, another lie

18 - no cyborgs, no shokans, no boss characters in the game like Goro, Kintaro, Motaro... many of the iconic ninjas missing

19 - game athmosphere started to get ruined by guest characters, this guest character trend must stop, because of them original MK characters dont get attention and getting pushed to the background

20 - DLCs arent any interesting... they keep giving us nonsense skin packs like gothic pack, halloween pack etc... they went out of creativity really

so much wasted potential...
many more reasons that dont come to my mind right now

No disrespect, but all of those are false and full of misinformation:

1) MK11 doesn't cater to anyone. It has already been proven more then once, and even more so with the sales of the game as it is so far the best selling game of 2019. Any thing that could only be twisted to be like that is just that, twisted.

2) The females in MK11 are actually beautiful and gorgeous, they are actually more beautiful thanks for the modelling after real life people. Amount of nakedness doesn't mean beauty by any means. Same with the male characters. MK11's character models are excellent. Also they already toned the nakedness in MKX, it's just that now they have mentioned it one time in an interview.

3) There is no lie regarding the costumes. Not only there are actually 6-8 different skins for each character (not just 2-3) but every shader is indeed a different skin. Again, no lies at all.

4) The pace of the game is slow, but the feel is still smooth. MK9 was also a lot slower in comparison to MKX. MK11 is in the group of slower games in the series that include MK1, MK2, MKDA and MK9, with MK2 in particular and also MK1 are being the two that MK11 is modeled after by design.

5) MK11 is not IJ3 at all, you can't win just by Zoning since it's not as oppressive. If you can't overcome the Zoning in MK11, that's on you.

6) The Microtranscations don't affect gameplay and you can only buy very specific stuff with them. That was confirmed by Ed Boon himself. The Online-only thing can be indeed annoying sometimes, but it doesn't ruin the experience at all.

7) The roster in MK11 is excellent as it includes an awesome balance of classic characters, returning characters, new generation characters and newcomers. Also there are some chars that didn't made the cut to MKX but there are in MK11, and also the amount of Ninjas on the core roster of MK11 is the same as MKX. Also the rest of the male Ninjas are playable through Shang Tsung, and the newcomers are very interesting and have great personality and gameplay.

8 ) The customization system was made to fit the Variation system, as IJ2's customization is more about the looks and less about moves, while MK11's system is the opposite. So cosmetics are there just to differentiate between the Variations just like in MKX. So it makes perfect sense.

9) Only MK3, MK4 and MKX had the Run mechanic and Breakers were only introduced since MKD, and since the Fatal Blow are now attached to the life bar and not the meter, it's a lot efficient to be used in an actual match against other players.

10) The story mode is incredible, and the dialog are excellent. Any movie reference that might be included is just a part of the Easter-Egg nature of the MK series. MKX also had a ton of that. Also the story ending makes perfect sense and opens up for a lot of possibilities, and it's not that different from what would've been the ending for MKA.

11) MKX also didn't had Stage Fatalities, same with the 3D MK games. MK11 however does include Stage Brutalities, just like MKX.

12) They tease a lot of stuff, not just the Tag Team mode. Also Ed Boon confirmed that it wasn't played that much in MK9. I for one like the mode but I still didn't play it that much in comparison to the 1 Vs. 1 mode.

13) They never said that there will no NPC's, it's pure misinformation.

14) The DLC is awesome, both the characters and the skins, and the guests are also excellent and of course bring money, it's a proven fact.

15) Ed Boon trolls, but never lies. There is a difference.

Those are the facts.
alexanderfox wrote:Thank for the ancer
I would suggest you would read the info I've mentioned above. No disrespect of course. :)
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

5:16 (time mark)

No one is actually clapping! [Fake] :lol:
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Newb wrote:5:16 (time mark) No one is actually clapping! [Fake] :lol:
The clapping clip shows the crowd for 2 seconds tops and shows only a portion of the crowd, the clapping could've come from the portion that is not shown on camera, or that portion of the crowd could've clap after those 2 seconds. And even if the clapping is fake, showing recorded fake hype doesn't mean that the awards themselves are rigged, especially if it's only for 2 seconds.

Also regarding DS and Control, those are also not add up. We got other people on the board in addition to Kojima like the president of Rob Kostich , yet Activision got only 4 nominees across 2 games. And having 2 YouTubers who don't think Control deserves to get that many nominees while as far as I have seen the majority of people actually like it, doesn't mean anything either. I can't say that much on them because I don't play either of those games, but from what it's seems, it doesn't add up.

Return to “News Articles”