MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by scphsega »

New patch already dropped for consoles, including new Revenant skins for 4 characters, new Finishers (reported 3 new ones per character), overhaul of premium shop (10 items for sale instead of current 5, and longer period of them made available for sale), reduced requirements for Character Towers, and changed tower periods.

The pessimist in me expect this to be available on PC when the T-800 patch drops on October 8th, while consoles continue enjoying a week's "exclusivity" with the new content. At the rate and level of interest (or disinterest rather) towards the PC platform, tells me that's gonna be more or less the case.

New Krypt event tomorrow, at least will salve the painful "late PC patch" wound. We all know why anyway: they don't want PC folks datamining their stuff and wanna keep it secret as long as possible. I'd say they've partially succeeded, although not due to the delay, but more on the fact that the majority has lost interest in the game at this point.

Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

When did Spirit's Roar tower appear?

Edit:
Nvm, unlocker unlocked the stuff for me, thx to whomever synched first.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

KL Season 4 is live. Krypt Event 8 is live, gives out Kung's "Protector of Light" hat and "Dragon Fighter" skin. Get it while it's still alive in 24 hours.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Yum yum, looking good. New skins too, especially for Cassie (my fav). Voiceover could do a bit of work though for the T-800. Nice to see he gets full armor in endoskeleton mode.

Any update from Hukpo? Is he still afk? Seeing how the last recent tower with the Nightwolf was already synchable, I assume he's been recently active or has maybe finally been able to automate it. If he's busy, he should at least make an update a week after every new character comes out (which is only like once a month).
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Hello all

@HukpoFuJl seems to be back. I synced today and found 21 new items of actual kombat league!!!
League list 1.JPG
League list 1.JPG (19.21 KiB) Viewed 2981 times
League list 2.JPG
League list 2.JPG (20.07 KiB) Viewed 2981 times
He could be able talk with @thethiny ? 100% is possible in this moment? Or it is a dream?

Dear @HukpoFuJl We hope everything is good for you. Thanks again for the great job. I played a few ranked league match and I was used as a punch-bag. As many of us here, we are off-line and completionist players. It is a pity that NRS does not care about us. I have to confess that, in the meantime I have been playin MK9. The off-line experience is much better
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

Hello! First of all thanks for this great content.

I have 3 questions:

1- If there is an update in the game I need to worry about something or the game will continue to work normally?

3- Is it possible to uninstall the unlocker, making the game return to "normal"?

3- Where do I find the Sektor and Cyrax mod?

Thanks, guys!
TheGreatXL
Mortal

Post by TheGreatXL »

Malhard wrote:Hello! First of all thanks for this great content.

I have 3 questions:

1- If there is an update in the game I need to worry about something or the game will continue to work normally?

3- Is it possible to uninstall the unlocker, making the game return to "normal"?

Thanks, guys!
1) The game will continue to work normally. Just make sure to restart the MK11 game client after you unlock everything to see the items you unlocked in game. There has been no known bannings by using this unlocker, but still use at your own risk.

2) You can uninstall the unlocker, but that's not really going to do anything. This unlocker works by pinging the MK servers to unlock the content, thus once you unlock it on your account, you unlock it. It's like if you were to go into the Krypt and open a chest and find new items, the game sends the server a signal that you unlocked said item. As far as I know, this unlocker does the same thing, just on a mass scale the first time you use it. I could be wrong about the logistics, but that's just what I understand it to be.

3) viewtopic.php?f=120&t=46992 (Courtesy of thethiny)
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

TheGreatXL wrote:
Malhard wrote:Hello! First of all thanks for this great content.

I have 3 questions:

Thanks, guys!
1) The game will continue to work normally. Just make sure to restart the MK11 game client after you unlock everything to see the items you unlocked in game. There has been no known bannings by using this unlocker, but still use at your own risk.

2) You can uninstall the unlocker, but that's not really going to do anything. This unlocker works by pinging the MK servers to unlock the content, thus once you unlock it on your account, you unlock it. It's like if you were to go into the Krypt and open a chest and find new items, the game sends the server a signal that you unlocked said item. As far as I know, this unlocker does the same thing, just on a mass scale the first time you use it. I could be wrong about the logistics, but that's just what I understand it to be.

3) viewtopic.php?f=120&t=46992 (Courtesy of thethiny)
Ok. Thanks my friend.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Can't get Fiddler to work, certificate error, installed HTTP Debugger trial version expired, anyone know other programs like fiddler or http debugger? Help please

EDIT: fixed it with http://fiddler2.com/r/?fiddlercertmaker
Last edited by stek-kravari on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Predoator
Mortal

Post by Predoator »

Hello. Can I unlock skins from previous KL seasons with this tool? Thx for answer.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Predoator wrote:Hello. Can I unlock skins from previous KL seasons with this tool? Thx for answer.
If it was unlocked earlier on and in the unlocker's database, yes you can.

Less than an hour to go before the new update drops. This just me, but I'd probably do a last minute sync now to get all I can from the unlocker while we're still in the current (old) update version, in case the new update blocks the unlocker from working. You never know with these larger updates.

EDIT: True to the way NRS and the game operates/delivers, the new update is now slated to arrived late, at 10am PDT, that's in 2 hours 30 minutes from now. Not surprised. :roll:
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

Unlocker still working with the new update?
mpigeon
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by mpigeon »

From what I can see it still works
I am the majestic pigeon a beginner modder
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

Yes but it still does not work with the T-800.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

So I may be a little late to the party here... someone probably did it sooner than I did. But, the rewards from Terminator's character towers and the trial tower have just been synced on my end, as well as a couple Baraka and Noob taunts I got from random rewards. Still missing finishers for both characters... I hate the fact that the game refuses to tell you what's still missing let alone where to find them... but it will for literally everything else other than finishers.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”