Stage Brutality Animations, New Shang Pose [UPDATE]

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Stage Brutality Animations, New Shang Pose [UPDATE]

Post by Roy Arkon »

As you might know, there is a new Stage Brutality in Mortal Kombat 11, the Sea of Blood stage that includes the Starfish Intractable. To get this Brutality, you need to finish the opponent with the Starfish Intractable while holding down the Intractable button. However, I've discovered that there are different animations for this Brutality depending on the side that you do the Brutality from. Just do the Brutality as normal and you will get the animation of the Brutality your position in the stage gives you.

Here is a video from my channel, showcasing the Brutality from both sides, with the animations for each side, using Shang Tsung against the CPU.

And speaking of Shang Tsung, last month we reported on new alternative Brutality winning poses for all of the characters in MK11, including the new Ninja poses for Shang Tsung. It turns out that now Shang Tsung has a new Brutality winning pose, in addition to the Ninja ones, just like the rest of the MK11 cast.

Here is a 2nd video from my channel, showcasing that new pose, again using Shang Tsung against the CPU.

Enjoy both videos :mrgreen:

UPDATE:
It turns out that you don't need to hold the Intractable button to perform the Brutality, just finish the opponent with the Starfish Intractable. That is true for both versions. Credit to kenshi.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Stage Brutality With Different Animations, New Shang Pos

Post by Kenshi. »

Sea of Blood stage brutality.
It doesn't work for me and I hold the stance button while throwing the starfish. Anyone else having trouble performing this brutality? Maybe they changed it after last update?

Also In Ptycon's guide in steam it has an alternate version for Noob Saibot's Wow out

Wow Out: Hold + LT (flip stance) + RT (block) + Down + A + B.
The opponent will be cut in half.
I can't do it. Anyone else?
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Kenshi. wrote:Sea of Blood stage brutality.
It doesn't work for me and I hold the stance button while throwing the starfish. Anyone else having trouble performing this brutality? Maybe they changed it after last update?

Also In Ptycon's guide in steam it has an alternate version for Noob Saibot's Wow out

Wow Out: Hold + LT (flip stance) + RT (block) + Down + A + B.
The opponent will be cut in half.
I can't do it. Anyone else?
I've checked out the Sea of Blood Brutality with the Stance Switch button and it still works. Maybe you just do it while the opponent is too close to you, or perhaps it's because it's a PC port only thing. I think the latest update is not out for the PC version if I'm not mistaken, so maybe that's why.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

Thanks for checking. Probably you're right. Tomorrow comes the PC update and I will let you know. As for noob, Ptycon said it was a mistake, there is no noob brutality variation.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Kenshi. wrote:Thanks for checking. Probably you're right. Tomorrow comes the PC update and I will let you know. As for noob, Ptycon said it was a mistake, there is no noob brutality variation.
You're welcome dude, and thank you for the update regarding the Noob Saibot Brutality.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

Yes after the new PC update, the sea of blood starfish brutality works. Just press the interact button, no need to hold.
You're welcome! :)
Last edited by Kenshi. on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Kenshi. wrote:Yes after the new PC update, the sea of blood starfish brutality works. Just press the interact button, no need to hold.
Thanks for the clarification, I've checked it out and it's true. I've updated the news.

Return to “News Articles”