MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by scphsega »

PC's Player Appreciation towers are now up LIVE on ToT. Grab your missing gears, folks!

Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

thethiny wrote:@Hukpo I found a list of all items in the game, recent steam update. Contact me so I can send it to you :D
So what's the status? Did you give it to him yet, and was the classic female skins info. in there?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Newb wrote:
thethiny wrote:@Hukpo I found a list of all items in the game, recent steam update. Contact me so I can send it to you :D
So what's the status? Did you give it to him yet, and was the classic female skins info. in there?
It is highly possible. NRS includes data near to be launched or released. Even, if we are very optimistic, it could be some data of Terminator in there.

We have to wait the data from thethiny to be analyzed by Hupko. This is different than the syncing we do with unlocker. This is raw data and has to be handled carefully
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Klassic Female Skins have been removed from the game. And no he didn't contact me yet, anyone let him know pls

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
alexrainmk
Mortal

Post by alexrainmk »

Today, when I clicked the button - Check Authorization, unlocker began to throw an error. If anyone had an error, what to do to get authorized. The error began to appear after time travel in time towers. Prior to this, Unlocker worked is excellent.
Attachments
2019-09-17_13-03-29.png
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Using the unlocker while still time traveling will result in that. It’s advisable to completely resume your system time to the correct time, and restart your PC to minimize errors like these.

Since I time travel often, I’ve utilized a second PC to use with the unlocker. The second PC has never time traveled and used purely to sync the unlocker in. Once synced, I returned to my own primary rig to see if the AutoIT error cleared. It will take a while to do that, otherwise, you can delete the unlocker app, redownload it and start again. I believe the error is due to the sync time logged with the unlocker when you last used it does not match after you’ve time traveled.

I’ve detailed this issue earlier, you’ll have to scroll back a couple of pages. Initially I thought Hukpo was adding more unlocks and taking the unlocker offline, hence the error. Then I notice that it was only me and the only difference was I time traveled while others didn’t.

Another point to consider is that the unlocker is less prone to errors like these if you time travel backwards in time, NOT forward. The game would’ve already registered the new towers if you time traveled backwards, time traveling forward meaning loading towers that hasn’t appeared yet and QLOC may decide to change new tower configuration last minute, resulting in the unlocker errors when the syncs don’t match. There’s always risks involved when time traveling.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

scphsega wrote:PC's Player Appreciation towers are now up LIVE on ToT. Grab your missing gears, folks!
Not for me. Where are they? master & Disciple? not there.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Kenshi. wrote:
scphsega wrote:PC's Player Appreciation towers are now up LIVE on ToT. Grab your missing gears, folks!
Not for me. Where are they? master & Disciple? not there.
You're late, they've expired. Gear towers are only for 7 hours, for 7 towers, each one hour long. Started 3pm CDT and ended 10pm on Monday. Keep up. (Or if you feel so inclined, time-travel backwards in time to do them. :wink: )

Today's the Brutality day. Same time, 3pm CDT for 24 hours, 12 brutality towers 2 hours long each.

Me? I only needed "Causal Loop" skin for Jacqui yesterday, Geras and Shao's brutality for today. Got the skin yesterday, today, the two brutals. Or better still, don't do anything, just hang back and hope someone else syncs into the unlocker, making these items available (if they've done the towers themselves) on the unlocker, when Hukpo decides to update them into the unlocker database. I'm just taking the precautionary route, the worse case scenario, if Hukpo decide not to update the unlocker anymore. I dont blame him though, seeing how he's being harassed on VK by impatient kiddies looking for unreleased skins and parading them on YouTube for views and clicks.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Now that I know how it actually syncs, I'll help too where I can. Although unfortunately, that only applies to towers, because I am physically incapable of doing anything in the krypt. Hopefully, we do get a complete database eventually, though I'd also understand if Hukpo decides to stop for some reason, because lots of people on the internet are annoying. But lots of us also love what you're doing, even more so for people with visual impairments like myself. This is the only way for us to get any of the krypt stuff in game, which happens to be where a large number of brutalities/intros/taunts/victories comes from. So, thanks again for all your hard work.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

blindninja97 +1
scphsega thank you very much for helping us out! Much appreciated! :D
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

PC Brutality "Player Appreciation" towers are now up. Need to wait another 10 hours and 14 hours respectively for Geras and Shao's missing brutality towers to pop up.
milsondc
Mortal

Post by milsondc »

anyone know if the time travel trick works on krypt event ?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

milsondc wrote:anyone know if the time travel trick works on krypt event ?
Yes, It doesn't work. It is time-NRS server, not time-PC dependent.

Let's hope Hupko can include the data from Thethiny so we can avoid this Krypt events.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

If and when that supposed "data" is incorporated into the unlocker, someone please post that news here when they do their syncs. I'm not sure when or if Hukpo will continue updating the unlocker. but if he does, it will be a victory to all of us against NRS's sleazy time-gating and blocking items and gears behind boring events just to prolong this dying game's life.

I'll continue operating under worst case scenario that the unlocker will not be updated, and catch any little tidbits NRS's drip-feeding us with every little unlocks here and there, including that Krypt event tweeted for tomorrow.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Krypt event 6 vault is now live on PC now. Go to where you placed the Heart of Blaze, it's there.

Rewards Scorpion's "Path of Fire" mask, his "Hell to Pay" skin and 500 time krystals.

Unlocker still not updated I suppose?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”