MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by thethiny »

During IJ2 days, they would update the tweakvar-style values for the towers. They did this to stop people from snooping in to the future. Though if you already saw the stuff changing places, then I don't think they're gonna do a last-minute update. I guess it ain't worth it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:In anticipation of the supposed "Player Appreciation days" starting next week Monday and Tuesday, I've time-traveled up ahead in advance and the outlook isn't exciting enough for me to say. I've traveled up to 42 hours ahead and here's what I found:

They shifted the 3-hour towers up to the 2-hours tower spot, with the example of "Bloody Daughter" and "Briggs Assault" tower clusters which were the staple of 3-hour towers clusters, now becomes a 2-hours tower spots. And the 12-hours "Harbinger of Fate" tower cluster, now has two towers offering skins each, instead of just one at the end.

If THIS is what they meant by "Player Appreciation", I'll simply facepalm in incredulity, and this'll just reaffirms my decision of not bothering about the game anymore until the next DLC update drops. Unless they do a last-minute "tweakvar-style" ToT update, or PC (and Switch) gets a patch update BEFORE any of those supposed "Player Appreciation Days" towers drop. Or maybe PC WILL NOT even get "Player Appreciation Days" towers, those assholes at NRS/WBGames has proven that they could care less about PC and Switch earlier on with the Twitch Rival towers being console-only.
Thank you for your time travels. So, as I understand, there will be more "random prices" but not specific gears or skins we are missing?
I agree with you.I'm losing the will and the joy of playing this game. I am completing the 5 levels of each character's special personal tower and I think I will rest until next DLC character is out..
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

daniel7lievano wrote:
scphsega wrote:In anticipation of the supposed "Player Appreciation days" starting next week Monday and Tuesday, I've time-traveled up ahead in advance and the outlook isn't exciting enough for me to say. I've traveled up to 42 hours ahead and here's what I found:

They shifted the 3-hour towers up to the 2-hours tower spot, with the example of "Bloody Daughter" and "Briggs Assault" tower clusters which were the staple of 3-hour towers clusters, now becomes a 2-hours tower spots. And the 12-hours "Harbinger of Fate" tower cluster, now has two towers offering skins each, instead of just one at the end.

If THIS is what they meant by "Player Appreciation", I'll simply facepalm in incredulity, and this'll just reaffirms my decision of not bothering about the game anymore until the next DLC update drops. Unless they do a last-minute "tweakvar-style" ToT update, or PC (and Switch) gets a patch update BEFORE any of those supposed "Player Appreciation Days" towers drop. Or maybe PC WILL NOT even get "Player Appreciation Days" towers, those assholes at NRS/WBGames has proven that they could care less about PC and Switch earlier on with the Twitch Rival towers being console-only.
Thank you for your time travels. So, as I understand, there will be more "random prices" but not specific gears or skins we are missing?
I agree with you.I'm losing the will and the joy of playing this game. I am completing the 5 levels of each character's special personal tower and I think I will rest until next DLC character is out..
That's correct. All random, no guaranteed towers for specific characters. Only hope is if they "tweakvar" the towers the moment they appear, with custom towers for specific characters with specific gear. Which I don't think is happening, seeing how DESPERATE they are trying to retain player engagement and forcing them artificially keeping them playing, which is dwindling rapidly. The console loot/reward table is much more strict for the console version compared to the PC version. (they drop rewards less often on consoles compared to PC, BECAUSE NRS/WBGAMES can manually control/tweak the drops using the tweakcar feature manually and instantly/live if they have to.) I guess there are benefits of PC getting updates majorly with patches instead of tweakvars. Otherwise, there are no excuse for these morons not to release those Twitch Rivals towers on PC earlier on.

This game is on the way to the grave, just look at the number of players online playing this on SteamDB. Dropped all the way to 600+ only at certain hours of the day. Already players complaining that the Kombat League matchmaking isn't working properly (higher ranked players in Demigod/God/Elder God getting matched with Apprentice player with 0 KL points, most definitely because there's so little people playing, and players at higher ranks literally STOP PLAYING when they reach their intended ranks and waits for the season to end, resulting in those lopsided matchmaking issue.

Let this be a lesson to NRS/WBGAMES, that will teach them the lesson for only specifically relying on the pro-kompetition side of the game, and not the local, single-player side. Kasuals and non-kompetitive section of the audience have long gone abandoned this game to other titles much newer and more exciting than a punishing RNG single player mode of ToT. And it was the kasuals and non-kompetitive players who make the majority of players keeping the game alive in these 4 months of release, NOT the online-only or pro-kompetitive players. And then, you add the factor of how TOXIC online multiplayer is, (lag-switching, tea-bagging, DDOSing, Forfeit-stalling which is STILL NOT FIXED for PC and Switch!), the only one left STILL playing the games are either people who can tolerate this toxicity playing online, or players who are being toxic themselves, trolls basically.

You will notice that I do not blame QLOC for all this, I suspect that QLOC cant do much other than "being told what to do/update" by NRS/WBGAMES themselves, and between NRS and WBGAMES, the biggest blame rests of WBGAMES for being so ignorant about the issues in the game and only fixating on the online aspect in the game, not the local single-player experience that would definitely retain kasual players who makes up the majority of this game's audience. I dont know about you, but I'm thankful I don't have to go through the online toxicity of KL seasons, I'm grateful for Hukpo's unlocker that my blood pressure stays low and good for my health, and still get every skins and gears available avoiding that nonsense online. :lol:
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Even more reason to ditch the game: Tekken 7 Season 3 launches today, and Gears 5 with Ultimate Gamepass for 2 dollars.

I bid whoever attempting more unlocks for this game godspeed and good luck, I'd be depending on you to carry on the torch of unlocking and syncing to the unlocker from now on. Can't possibly keep the "do the 2-hour towers and 3-hour towers and 12-hour towers everyday" pace any longer. I rather not have this game consume my life and miss out on other good things out there in life.
Last edited by scphsega on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

And since we're being "appreciated" by NRS at this very moment, I went time-travelin' and sight-seein' again, and this is how NRS/WB is showing their appreciation towards you:

Only ONE GUARANTEED skin/gear tower, and the rest are STILL RANDOM "GEAR/SKIN or augment" bullshit towers.

That GUARANTEED skin/gear tower, happening in 21 hours from now, basically at the time the current RAT ends:

https://i.imgur.com/enhvTXP.jpg

A single Nightwolf tower. That's it.

You're soooooooo appreciated, dear MK11 players. /s
nobuchika
Mortal

Post by nobuchika »

#1, thanks to Hukpo, I've sent a donation your way. 120+ hours grinding MK11 to not even have maskless kitana that was a shrine reward or the edenian blue skin which was only offered for 1 day in the krypt that I only found out about until the following day because I was on vacation....ridiculous for a game I paid $100USD for.
scphsega wrote:And since we're being "appreciated" by NRS at this very moment, I went time-travelin' and sight-seein' again, and this is how NRS/WB is showing their appreciation towards you:

Only ONE GUARANTEED skin/gear tower, and the rest are STILL RANDOM "GEAR/SKIN or augment" bullshit towers.

That GUARANTEED skin/gear tower, happening in 21 hours from now, basically at the time the current RAT ends:

https://i.imgur.com/enhvTXP.jpg

A single Nightwolf tower. That's it.

You're soooooooo appreciated, dear MK11 players. /s
Courtesy of reddit: From 3PM to 10PM CDT today, hourly towers as below

1: Frost & Noob Saibot Frost: Mask - Metal Festishist (maskless) // Skin - True Sub-Zero Noob Saibot: Mask - Hunan // Skin – Creeping Fear

2: Jacqui & Jax Jacqui: Shield battery - Technoshunt // Skin - Causal Loop Jax: Arms - Kronika’s Chosen // Skin - Kronika’s Recruit

3: Liu Kang & Kung Lao Liu Kang: Bracers - Growling Tiger Strike // Skin - Midnight Blue Kung Lao: Hat - Wu Shu Master // Skin - Flaming Fury

4: Kitana & Jade Kitana: Mask - Poise and Power (maskless) // Skin - Kobalt Jade: Mask - Possessed by the Past (maskless) // Skin - Arcadian

5: Skarlet & Shao Kahn Skarlet: Mask - Ancient Blood Magic (maskless) // Skin - Blood Pixie Shao Kahn: Helmet: Destroyer of worlds // Skin - Kombat Charge

6: Kano & Kabal Kano: Eye Shield - kill.u.tonight // Skin - Made Man Kabal: Mask - Man of the Sand (maskless) // Skin - Working Man

7: Scorpion & Sub-Zero Scorpion: Mask - Visage of Netherrealm Wrath (maskless) // Skin - Screaming Demon Sub Zero: Mask - Vrbada’s Vapors (maskless) // Skin - Tundra
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

The "Player Appreciation Days" event is underway, and I'm not surprised to see PC players being shafted and neglected again: advertised gears and skins unlockable from this event, does not appear or updated to appear available for unlock from the hourly towers (seven of them). I've said it earlier, didn't I? PC players will get f**ked yet again, just like the Twitch Rivals towers incident.

And because the towers did not give out the CORRECT gears and skins as advertised, we PC players lose the chance to unlock two of the rare unobtainable skins for Jacqui ("Causal Loop") and Sub-Zero ("Tundra"). The rest appears to be already unlocked by Hukpo's unlocker.

So what I did is I ended up, in frustration and anger, did all SEVEN of these "Appreciation" towers "ahead of time" (I went time-traveling to the future and did all of them), to see if there are any other hidden gears behind Brutal difficulty, and zero extras anyway. To avoid coming out of this empty-handed, I went ahead and unlocked the guaranteed gears and skin from the Nightwolf tower that appears AFTER current RAT is over, and I've synced them over to the unlocker for your enjoyment.

https://i.imgur.com/JN03HjR.jpg

Sync your unlocker, gents. The rare "Grey Cloud" Nightwolf skin I've unlocked it for the unlocker to be shared with everyone. After being f**ked yet again by the incompetence of NRS/WB/QLOC, at least these unlocks is something instead of nothing we're getting, thanks to the f**ked-up "Appreciation" towers.

Can't wait for "Brutality Day" event starting in 17 hours time, and get shafted yet again by NRS. /s

I can almost guarantee you that these idiotic muppets at NRS/QLOC will screw up this 24 hour "Brutality" event yet again, just like they did with the "Gears and Skins" event happening right now, to complete the utter disregard towards PC MK11.

EDIT: ROFLMAO, even these morons at NRS/WB can't even decide which Sub-Zero skin to give out, they've replaced the "Tundra" skin now with "Frozen Asset", a run-of-the-mill, boring-AF jobber skin. So much for that. So now, the only skin we're missing as PC players with unlocker sync is that "Causal Loop" Jacqui skin. Seems like there's always ONE item missing/unavailable from these events: from the Twitch Rivals tower events, we lose the ability to unlock Scorpion's "Slow Burn" skin, and now, Jacqui's "Causal Loop".
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Just an observation but, god damn scphsega you complain so much about the game yet still keep coming back anyway. oO

Anyway, have any of you been doing those so-called krypt kronika vault thingies? Those give unique skins.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Would you prefer a fly-by-night approach like everyone else here does,who are just here to grab free skins and gears, and never offer any suggestions or improvement towards the game or share their own input about the unlocker delivery system? I could do that, be selfish and hoard the skins all by myself if you like.

It's like a relationship: the day you stop complaining to your partner/spouse, is the day that relationship has died. You're just doing things out of habit, like a chore, living it like you're dead inside.

The day you see me not saying a word or a complain about the game is when I've given up on the game already. Almost like everyone else here apparently already has. You only see me (and a select few others that I can count with my fingers) talking about it, right? What does that say about everyone else? Freeloaders?

The game itself has come to a point where it has stopped giving out gears and skins for me, so when some rare opportunity like these comes up to get more content, should I keep it to myself? Or maybe I can be the selfish bastard and only sync with the unlocker months later and just get those missing gears and skins without saying a word of thanks? If things or info like these aren't appreciated or taken cynically, I might very well do just that. Just like mostly everyone else is here for. Coz why would my own hard work unlocking gears and skins into the wee hours of the night every 2-3 hours per towers gets shared with everyone else, right? /s

That route is the EASIEST way to do, but it's also the most selfish. But if the sentiment is not appreciated, why should I bother? Might as well take the easy way out.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

@Hukpo I found a list of all items in the game, recent steam update. Contact me so I can send it to you :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:@Hukpo I found a list of all items in the game, recent steam update. Contact me so I can send it to you :D
WOW. OMG. 100% (at least for now) is near. We will rest from limited towers and Krypt events for a while until next DLC character or update is out... This is incredible. Thank you both.

Dear @Hukpo, just let us know when this dream could be possible, so we can sync the unlocker
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Thanks Hukpo and everyone else who contributes to this beautiful thing.
Quick question though, if I unlock something that isn't there already, is there a way I can contribute to the unlocker so everyone else can get whatever it is? Scphsega mentioned syncing unlocks, but how does that work, do I just run it and it'll know?
Also @scphsega, since you mentioned time traveling for towers... lol how do you do that now? They seem to have patched it so that if you just change your time, it no longer reconnects to the server. I can get it to work by changing time then starting the game, but then if I'm doing multiple towers I gotta restart the game over and over.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Unlocker works by pooling everyone's unlocks whenever they use the unlocker, and then collated and synced with everyone else when they sync theirs in. Person A may have a certain Person B doesn't or vice versa, so their next sync will allow them to have items they dont have into their loot table. But it all depends on @Hukpo to collate and add the unlocks into the unlocker so that when everyone syncs, they get these items. That's the hard part, since @Hukpo now has to do all data entry into the unlocker for these unlocks to sync over.

Time-traveling works by changing your PC system time. You dont change the time while you're still in the game. It will either boot you out of the online modes you're in, or in come cases, forces correct time resync back into your system.
1. Pick a time. Sensibly you want to be on the time when a new tower appears.
2. Finish the towers you wanna do. This also works with Kronika Time Vaults and AI Battles. Take note of the "Gear Collected" number after all has been done.
3. Either pick another time, or go back to your present time. Traveling forward and backwards has its limitations, I'll explain later.
4. If you chose to travel back to present time, in my case, I need to use @Hukpo's unlocker to resync the gears and skins unlocked that I did from those future towers I've time-traveled to, otherwise, they will not appear or appear locked still. The unlocker will release them from the locked state. This can be confirmed by looking at the "Gear Collected" number I mentioned earlier.
5. Yes, you have to restart the game every time you changed the time to travel to. Not a big deal for me since the game is installed on fast NVME storage that boots the game plenty fast enough. I can survey up to a week's worth of future towers in that RAT time period in less than 40 minutes this way.

Limitations:

1. You CANNOT time-travel past the Race Against Time time period, that's 7 days.
2. You can travel backwards and forwards within that time period. Travel back in time is much safer, and unlocks appears immediately (not needing the unlocker to release them from the locked state) as you travel back to the present from the past.
3. The closer you travel towards the edge of the time period permitted, the more unstable the game becomes. Game boots you out of ToT sometimes when this happens.
4. You can attempt to travel PAST current Race Against Time time period, but annoying prompts telling you that the RAT has concluded will pop up constantly, and the only way I solved that is by quickly clicking the towers I wanna go with the mouse, after dismissing those prompts. Happens after several attempts.

Traveling past RAT time periods will only show canned towers in rotation, meaning they're just there program-ed in. Most of the time, new towers are added AFTER RAT is done, so traveling past the RAT time period is useless anyway since you'll be getting repeating towers with rewards already unlocked anyway. When the "tweakvar" function is properly implemented,(which QLOC is shown to be incompetent of doing), things would get trickier since they can change tower configuration LIVE and on-the-fly without having to wait until RAT is over. At the moment, major changes to towers (adding new towers or new themed events) would only happen AFTER a RAT is completed. Even worse for PC, adding specialty towers like the "Player Appreciation towers" we were supposed to get this this week, would only work via patched updates. QLOC are idiots at utilising "tweakvar" function in the game and can only add in towers via manual patches we have to download for the game.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

blindninja97 wrote:Thanks Hukpo and everyone else who contributes to this beautiful thing.
Quick question though, if I unlock something that isn't there already, is there a way I can contribute to the unlocker so everyone else can get whatever it is? Scphsega mentioned syncing unlocks, but how does that work, do I just run it and it'll know?
Also @scphsega, since you mentioned time traveling for towers... lol how do you do that now? They seem to have patched it so that if you just change your time, it no longer reconnects to the server. I can get it to work by changing time then starting the game, but then if I'm doing multiple towers I gotta restart the game over and over.
Open the github page and send them your data, there's a tool.

blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Ah, thanks both for the responses... I didn't actually know there was a Github page for the unlocker. I was referred to Youtube by someone else.
@scphsega So you do have to do that now... I miss before the most recent patch though, you could actually just change time while still in the game and it'd just reconnect, was great to be able to see the entire night's towers before I slept to see if anything good would come up.
And this is why in house development is still better, if NRS hadn't outsourced the PC version we'd probably actually get everything... ya know... on time and accurate. It probably isn't QLOC's fault though, they can only work with what NRS gives them.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”