MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Newb
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by Newb »

Anyway to unlock these, since they're clearly in the game?
> viewtopic.php?p=135275#p135275

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Those were projected to drop with Sindel, just like Shang Tsung got the Klassic male Ninjas skins dropped with his appearance. The process of unlocks require their Content IDs, and since Sindel is far from release, and no new DLCs has appeared on SteamDB (https://steamdb.info/app/976310/dlc/) [new DLCs would be marked with their own build ID number, until they're released and renamed appropriately], not in the near future.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

If anybody has synced and noticed the unlocker has been updated after their syncs, please post a heads-up here. I've come to the point where my gear and skin counts are almost on par to what I was missing earlier on, due to all these tower completions. Am gonna be off playing the other games I've neglected. MK11 seems to have lost its shine and luster.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Tried Syncing but nothing new yet
DarkZero515
Mortal

Post by DarkZero515 »

Is there a way to get Kold War Skarlet and/or Pirate Kano?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

DarkZero515 wrote:Is there a way to get Kold War Skarlet and/or Pirate Kano?
Yeah. You will have to use at least once the cream.api software (in this blog there's a link somewhere), then use the special option of the unlocker and they will appear in your profile. Be careful, this will change the game language to Russian as long as you have the cream.api installed.
After this, I will reccomend to delete the cream.api. The skins will be unlocked permanently whether you have it installed or not.

It is not really illegal because this skins are not sold, are just regional gifts from NRS to Brazil and Russia.
DarkZero515
Mortal

Post by DarkZero515 »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Yeah. You will have to use at least once the cream.api software (in this blog there's a link somewhere), then use the special option of the unlocker and they will appear in your profile. Be careful, this will change the game language to Russian as long as you have the cream.api installed.
After this, I will reccomend to delete the cream.api. The skins will be unlocked permanently whether you have it installed or not.

It is not really illegal because this skins are not sold, are just regional gifts from NRS to Brazil and Russia.
Found it on page 31 of a different forum. Not sure if I can link it here. Didn't end up changing my language but it seems like it was updated post Nightwolf DLC release
polyneutron
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by polyneutron »

First of all, @HukpoFuJl thank you so much for this tool!
Secondly, guys - is there any way to unlock DLCs (Tsung & Klassic ninja skins in particular) using this Unlocker only, without creamapi?

I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶9̶9̶%̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶L̶C̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶p̶t̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶E̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶m̶t̶h̶?̶
In short: yes, I misread one critical bit of a text, I'm sorry.

UPD: Now that I re-read the 'General' tab description (especially the part where it says that DLC stuff is experimental and is not a 100% guaranteed unlock), I understand. Sorry for bringing this up again, it mush've slipped away from me the first time I used the Unlocker.
Last edited by polyneutron on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

daniel7lievano wrote:

If I remove the creamapi i get error unable to locate configuration file, I keep the 2 dlls right? Also the skins are not permanently unlocked and I clicked on the Unlock button of the unlocker after I used the creamapi. What am I doing wrong?
DarkZero515
Mortal

Post by DarkZero515 »

Kenshi. wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:

If I remove the creamapi i get error unable to locate configuration file, I keep the 2 dlls right? Also the skins are not permanently unlocked and I clicked on the Unlock button of the unlocker after I used the creamapi. What am I doing wrong?
Is there a downside to just leaving the CreamApi files in?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

With new games coming out and less things to unlock in MK11(not to mention Hukpo's absence), I guess I'm spending less time with MK11. Unlocker gives out no new unlocks (needs Hukpo's attention and ContentID updates on that), all gears and skins tower giving out mainly augments for me (last unlock was around 60 hours ago), plus new games like Darq, Control and Astral Chain taking attention away from MK11.

It was fun while it lasts, I'll drop by from time to time to see if the unlocker would ever get updated. Cya @Rawr and @daniel7lievano. I wish we'd know what happened to Hukpo at this moment, but I guess it's up to him to resurface.

Last gear count was 2315.
Afflictionnz
Mortal
PSN: NONE
XBox Live: NONE

Post by Afflictionnz »

So is it possible for me to "go to the future" and get the Kombat League skins? If so, how do i do it?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Afflictionnz wrote:So is it possible for me to "go to the future" and get the Kombat League skins? If so, how do i do it?
It is not possible for us. The ranking is totally on NRS servers on real time. The only one who can do it is Hupko. Obtaining the ID's he could be able to unlock it for us even now.

Hoping Hupko is ok and returns soon to Sync all the new skins and gears obtained by us this recent days and to unlock the new skins seasons.

Our best regards and wishes to you @Hupko. Take care
Shini Gamii
Mortal

Post by Shini Gamii »

Will we be able to get skins like Russian skarlet or pirate Kano or gold demon scorpion in the future?
Shini Gamii
Mortal

Post by Shini Gamii »

Can someone link me cream api or whatever it is and do you just load up the unlocker after downloading the cream api to your computer?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”