Schwarzenegger To Not Voice Terminator In MK11

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Schwarzenegger To Not Voice Terminator In MK11

Post by Roy Arkon »

According to an article posted by The Hollywood Reporter, Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite modeling the Terminator T-800 for Mortal Kombat 11, won't voice the character in the game. This is confirmed by Warner Bros. themselves so this means it is true, as can be read in a direct quote from the article:

A knowledgeable source tells The Hollywood Reporter that Mortal Kombat 11 will not feature Schwarzenegger voicing the role he made famous, though the version in the game does bare the actor's likeness. Instead, a sound-a-like voice actor was used. Warner Bros. Interactive, who produces the game, also confirmed that Schwarzenegger is not voicing the role..

Author's opinion: It is indeed very weird that Schwarzenegger will just model the Terminator yet not voice him in MK11, in fact I can't recall a time that a famous actor would only model a character without voicing him, but I guess that there's a first time for everything. I'm very positive though that whoever voices Terminator in MK11 would do a fine job.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”