MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Rawr
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by Rawr »

@daniel7lievano

You have a list of what ToT is left for your Shang? I'm not talking about you not being able to get any more but about the list itself as shown in the images above when I made my post. Didn't see your pics yet. :/

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Just did a sync. No new gears, skins or items so far. Gonna proceed with what I had planned.
Predreus
Mortal

Post by Predreus »

Since the YouTube video was taken down, does anyone have a good guide on how to use this?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hukpo has posted a counter video on that deleted video on Youtube, linking to VK video hosting site.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Synching in a couple of hours. Finished Shang's skins (didn't do gears) and only 2 gear left for Sonya. Someone maybe go msg Hukpo on YT or something if he needs to manually update the database or whatnot. I'm too lazy.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Looks like the gears marked "???" aren't exactly unobtainable, coz I just got Nightwolf's "Diving Wedge Tail" Tomahawk Gear on the 1800GMT tower, and that's a ??? Gear. So that means, the incentive to continue doing ToT hinges on how many "???" I have still, after I've grinded through all the ToT-related rewards.

Here are today's 24 hours Tower forecast!

0600GMT:
"Infested" ToT cluster - "Swatted" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used D'vorah. and I got her "Ravenous Invertebrates" Swarm Gear.

0900GMT:
"Shocking Ally" ToT cluster - "Spark of Wisdom" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" + "Pulsing Soul Box Tower Key" which should rewards D'vorah's "Cloak and Swagger" Skin and "Erron's "Lock, Stock and Barrel" Skin respectively.
Result: I used Shang Tsung and Nightwolf respectively and got shitty augment for the Gear tower and got D'vorah's "Cloak and Swagger" Skin and "Erron's "Lock, Stock and Barrel" Skin.

1200GMT:
"Bloody Hell" ToT cluster - "Blood Bond" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Cassie Cage, and I got her "Black Pearl" Pistol Gear.

1500GMT:
"Royal Welcome" ToT cluster - "Symbol of Grace" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
"Throw The Oppressor" ToT cluster - "Overcome Limits" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
"Graduation Exam" ToT tower - "Graduation Exam" tower - "Random Skin or Augment" AND "Random Skin or Augment". <-------a new 72 hours tower.
Result: My most disappointing result ever: Used Jacqui and Nightwolf, and all I get from these towers is Nightwolf's "Star Hammer" War Club Gear.

1800GMT:
"Sneak Thief" ToT tower - "Endless Wealth" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result:I used Shang Tsung, and get nothing but Augment.

2100GMT:
"Raiding Partner" ToT cluster (A repeat ToT?) - "Roar of the Spirits" tower (a repeat tower?) - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Jax, and I got his "JB Original" Buckle Gear.

0000GMT:
"Living Faith" ToT cluster - "Extinction Tower" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Johnny Cage: and I got bupkes. Nothing.

0300GMT:
"Rumble Down Under" ToT cluster (A repeat ToT?) - "Illegal Weapons Tech" tower (A repeat tower?)- "Random Gear or Augment"
"Ambush Tactics" ToT cluster - "Trial of Violence" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Cassie and Scorpion, and I got Cassie's "Mokap Kustoms Series A" Pistol Gear and a shitty Augment for my troubles with Scorpion.

================COMPLETED 24 HOURS TOWER RUN====================
Another day, another tower key. :D
Last edited by scphsega on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Nightwolf.JPG
Shang Tsung.JPG
Rawr wrote:@daniel7lievano

You have a list of what ToT is left for your Shang? I'm not talking about you not being able to get any more but about the list itself as shown in the images above when I made my post. Didn't see your pics yet. :/
Sorry guys. Had to work. This is my actual status, I am obtaining just augments and not skins or gears for them anymore.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

@daniel7lievano

That's very useful info, it means that I only need:

1 Headdress, 2 War Club, 1 Tomahawk from Nightwolf
1 Bracer, 1 Ancient Scroll, 1 Soul Phylactery from Shang Tsung left to unlock.

@Hukpo,

Do you analyze these syncs for Content IDs on a weekly basis? If so, which day of the week, or just at random?
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Well, already synched, but found nothing new from you guys. :/

Guess I'll do what scphsega is doing and just keep collecting as well on my end.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Heh, dunno if anyone have seen the KP screenshot leak, there's gonna be plenty of uproar over it when the trailer debuts in 13 hours. Especially those who were expecting Sindel in October. Brace yourselves. :lol:

Spoiler alert, do not click if you dont wanna know (and get disappointed, although you will be in 12 hours from now anyway :lol: ) the release schedule: https://i.imgur.com/KjQtBLc.jpg
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Starting to get more and more Augments instead of Skins or Gears. Looks like I'm hitting the loot cap/brick wall already.

Here's today's 24 hours Tower Forecast!

0600GMT:
"Guards Up" ToT cluster - "Edenian Resistance" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Johnny Cage, and it's another shitshow with just a shitty Augment.

0900GMT:
"Father Daughter Bonding" ToT tower - "Father Daughter Bonding" tower - "random Skin or Augment" <----another repeat tower, NRS running out content.
Result: Another repeat tower, another repeat fail, used Sonya, get shitty Augment.

1200GMT:
"Hellfire Aide" ToT cluster - "Pain of History" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and I got a shitty Augment.....AGAIN!

1500GMT:
"Another Journey" ToT cluster - "Spirit Strikes" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <-- another repeat tower.
"Masterful Protection" ToT tower - "Masterful Protection" tower - "Random Skin or Augment" + Nightwolf's "Axe Edge" Skin + Nightwolf's "Snakeroot" Tomahawk Gear + Nightwolf's "Pure Guts" Brutality + Nightwolf's "Running Rapids" Headdress Gear + Nightwolf's "Hunter's Fist" War Club Gear. <-----GUARANTEED LOOT.
Result: I used Sonya and Nightwolf and I got Sonya's "H-Hour" Head Gear, plus all that GUARANTEED Nightwolf LOOT. A good haul at last, after all that shitty Augments earlier.

1800GMT:
"Arachnophobia" ToT cluster - "Queen Bee" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <---another repeat tower.
Result:I used D'vorah, and I got her "Larval Mutation" Swarm Gear.

2100GMT:
"Briggs Assault" ToT tower - "Briggs Assault" tower - "Random Skin or Augment" + Jacqui's "Left Green Beetle Clip" Gear
Result: I used Jacqui Briggs , and I got her "Left Green Beetle Clip" Gear and "Nanokinetic Gravitator" Shield Battery Gear, completing her Gear list.

0000GMT:
"Nature's Course" ToT cluster - "Tree Hugger" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shao Kahn, and got his "Planet Tamer" Wrath Hammer Gear.

0300GMT:
"Tarkatan Terror" ToT cluster - "Final Encounter" tower - Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Cassie Cage, and got her "MK01011" Drone Gear.

=================COMPLETED 24 HOURS TOWER RUN=================
Also bear in mind that another Krypt event may be scheduled in the next 24 hours. Probably to soften the hatred they're gonna get from the Kombat Pack trailer in 10 hours, so they'd be offering a free golden Kronika vault to soothe the pain. :lol:
Last edited by scphsega on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

The thread so quiet and response-less, you get to see two Tower Forecasts back-to-back! :p

Here's today's 24 Hour Tower Forecast!

0600GMT:
"Offering to the God King" ToT cluster - "Osh-Tekk Warrior" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Johnny cage, and got his "Cold Steel & Neon" Buckle Gear.

0900GMT:
"Blood Drive" ToT cluster - "Blood Runs Freely" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <---a repeat tower
Result: I used Sonya, and I got her...."Squad Leader" Hear Gear.....which is supposed to be found in the Krypt only? And I got her gear in ToT!!!? :shock: https://i.imgur.com/PKuE5WN.jpg

1200GMT:
"Pissin' Me Off" ToT cluster - "Devil in the Detail" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <---a repeat tower
Result: I used Johnny Cage, and got his "Deluxe Dealmaker" Shades Gear.

1500GMT:
"Stand and Salute" ToT cluster - "Strike Back" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <---a repeat tower
"Energized Warrior" ToT tower - "Energized Warrior" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Shao Kahn, and got his "Blood & Sand" Emperor Helmet Gear. Got jack shit using him again for the Skin tower.

1800GMT:
"Extraplanar Lovers" ToT tower - "Extraplanar Lovers" tower - "Random Skin or Augment" <---a repeat tower
Result: I risked Nightwolf again, and I get jackshit again. Jackshit being a shitty augment.

2100GMT:
"Robo-Beatdown" ToT cluster - "Rearmed" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <--- a repeat tower
Result: I used Jax, and got his "Kobalt Slade" Bionic Arms Gear.

0000GMT:
"Erron Get Your Gun" ToT cluster - "Trick Shooter" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" <--a repeat tower
Result: I used Johnny Cage, and got his "Deathmatch Daddy" Buckle Gear.

0300GMT:
"Last Second" ToT cluster - "Learn From History" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
"Kingdom's Champion" ToT cluster - "Trial of Violence" tower - "Random Skin or Augment" <--- a repeat tower
Result: I used Shang Tsung and Erron Black,......zero, nothing, useless!

===================COMPLETED 24 HOURS TOWER RUN======================
As I'm approaching sub-50 numbers for "gears and skins left to unlock", and ToT-marked rewards are becoming less and less, I'll cease updating these tower forecasts, no point doing them when all the unlocks are marked as ??? or "Krypt".
Last edited by scphsega on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Lol, was wondering why you were still doing them but didn't want to say anything in case it offended you or something :P. I think you should just only report the important towers that give gears/skins (not random) and tower keys while skipping the repeats you've already previously done. I already stopped grinding for gears a few days ago and just waiting for the unlocker to update so we can all just grab it. Wondering if that's already happened or what's taking so long...
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Yeah, the moment I see all repeat towers only, no more updates. I'm also frustrated by the fact that some of the gears unlocked for others (comparing with Daniel's for example) are not unlocking for me. I lost tons of Gear unlock opportunities trying to unlock the gears for Shang Tsung (this bullshit game kept giving me augments for using Shang Tsung), after the disparity I saw between his list and mine, so I'm not gonna push that further and just wait for the sync. Hell, even my Nightwolf looks more complete than Shang Tsung right now!
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Gonna take that advice on the tower forecast: no more tower forecast. They're mostly repeats now.

Went and explored 24 hours ahead still, and all I got to say are: "Smuggler's Karma, "Infernal Contract", "Beating Sealed Heart", tons of plain boring gears and skins towers, and zero bespoke, themed-specific-with-guaranteed-unlocks towers.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”