MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by scphsega »

Hukpo,

It's that time again, time-travelin' time! :p

Travel ahead 2 days 9 hours from now, and there's a 72 hours Shang Tsung "Tournament Organizers" ToT towers with these rewards:

"Powerful Magic" tower - [GEAR] Finger of Life Thief
"Fate of Two Worlds" tower - [GEAR] Powerful Demon Verse
"Boundless Ambition" tower - [GEAR] Overpowered Spirit Flask
"Unopposed Champion" tower - [SKIN] Ancient Magus

Objective rewards are [SKIN] Bottomless Feeder and [SKIN] Standing on Ceremony, which are already unlocked in your/our database, I believe.

Time to crank up that DeLorean? *cue BTTF theme* :p

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Well, that "future" just became now. Got the Shang Tsung gears and skin, carry on, gents.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Sorry, I was absent for a week :)
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Was finally able to test the icon count with the ST ToT event this week and can safely say it does not increase gear count. This confirms my belief that gear count is solely for gear obtained for each character. Did a gear count and I do have 2,279 gear items but is misreporting it. Guessing this is the fault of the unlocker itself not ticking off some number count or something.

@HukpoFuJl
You think it's possible to add an option to resend gear acquirement to the MK server or something to make it recheck gear count? I remember your YT vid of the 1.4 unlocker where you created a new account then showed off the unlocker and it only showed a gear count of 2,1xx when at the time the count was up to 2,2xx. Must be some tick off used when a new item is acquired. Wish there was some way to resolve this.
20190805202724_1.jpg
appledog
Mortal

Post by appledog »

1. Love your work. I will 100% donate to you later on.
2. Does this still work? I'm 99% sure it does, but want to double check, before I drop $100+ on a video game. Don't want to buy the highest tier edition only for this to not work.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Judging by the above comment it still seems to work, but just want to make sure.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

appledog wrote:1. Love your work. I will 100% donate to you later on.
2. Does this still work? I'm 99% sure it does, but want to double check, before I drop $100+ on a video game. Don't want to buy the highest tier edition only for this to not work.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Judging by the above comment it still seems to work, but just want to make sure.
You can buy Steam acount from here with Mortal Kombat 11 Pemium Edition for 30$
https://www.playerup.com/threads/mortal ... d.4038826/
appledog
Mortal

Post by appledog »

How do you get rid of the Fiddler certificates? The built in tool is shit and keeps a couple around without telling you that you have to manually delete.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

appledog wrote:How do you get rid of the Fiddler certificates? The built in tool is shit and keeps a couple around without telling you that you have to manually delete.
Install this http://fiddler2.com/r/?fiddlercertmaker
It will fix the certificate errors
whizbopper
Mortal

Post by whizbopper »

Hey, sweet tool, it unlocks almost everything! I had a question though, is there a way to unlock the Kold War Skarlet skin? Thanks!
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Noticed that the console folks again are getting exclusive towers for themselves......again! Funny how some of them are complaining about Klassic Jax skin we got, when they're getting all these abundance of content first. :roll:

New UI for ToT too. I guess it's NRS's way of "apologizing/placating" them after that DDOS-ing incident in KL League last few days. One more reason not gonna bother with that flawed nonsense of a mode. Even funnier is the fact that it's on PS4, I was expecting "oh boy, here we go again, PC gonna get a bad name for this thing", only to laugh out loud seeing the whole thing unfolding on PS4, of all places. I guess being the least populated platform for the game has its benefits. :P

It's strange though, I usually am excited seeing new Kombat Kast coming out showcasing new characters and features, but I didn't even bother watching the latest one with Nightwolf. Sign of fatigue and indifference towards the game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by scphsega on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Heh, you saw that too huh? Good thing HukpoFuJl is one of more nicer Russians (I think) out there. :P

That dude was DDOS'ing with multiple accounts to get to elder rank without even having to play a match with the person all the while knocking that persons internet out. I just hope this won't affect the unlocker in any way if NRS decides to beef up security in some way.

Oh btw, what exclusive towers are the PS4 players getting? Is there some report/link to this? Never knew platforms got certain exclusives (which sucks). From the looks of it, they got the Nightwolf tower.
Last edited by Rawr on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Like many others on Steam Forum, I haven't been able to start the game in 2 weeks! And there's No Guaranty that this will be fixed!
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Newb wrote:Like many others on Steam Forum, I haven't been able to start the game in 2 weeks! And there's No Guaranty that this will be fixed!
I don't get it, why can't you start the game?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

stek-kravari wrote:You can buy Steam acount from here with Mortal Kombat 11 Pemium Edition for 30$
https://www.playerup.com/threads/mortal ... d.4038826/
27Euros:
https://www.g2a.com/mortal-kombat-11-st ... ombat%2011

48 Euros + DLC:
https://www.g2a.com/mortal-kombat-11-pr ... ombat%2011

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

thethiny wrote:
Newb wrote:Like many others on Steam Forum, I haven't been able to start the game in 2 weeks! And there's No Guaranty that this will be fixed!
I don't get it, why can't you start the game?
Who knows... ¯\_(-_-)_/¯ It just decided 1 day to stop working. I think it's Denuvo again!

There have been many topics like these. > https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 471627248/

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”