MKXL Trainer - Plays as NPCs and more [OUTDATED]

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

MKXL Trainer - Plays as NPCs and more [OUTDATED]

Post by zepterrian »

This program will allow you to play as any of the five NPCs, select your desired framerate, and even bring back and old missed background.
Latest steam version is required.
XL_Extended.png

Features:
-controllers supported
-announcer and sounds for activations/deactivation
-characters will keep their voice unlike other mods
-you will not lose online support
-frame rate control (choose between 30Hz and 60Hz)
-Snow Forest background available

How to use:
Follow the next advices to use the trainer properly.

*Run the game

*Run the program

*Playing as NPCs and setting Snow Forest as BGND:

-Press and hold L1+R2+START or SHIFT+Z for about 10 seconds to activate the loader. You will hear a confirmation sound when is active. This step you do it ONCE every time you run the trainer.

-Go to the character selection menu and choose your NPC by pressing its corresponding hotkeys.
The correct way of using the program is to activate the npc AFTER selecting the corresponding character costume which is assigned to, and BEFORE selecting its variation. This applies to the situations where you see the characters walking to the screen in the character selection menu. Doing so you will avoid game crashes. The game will crash ONLY if you, having still activated some npc, put the cursor and highlight its name. There's no walk animation for them so you'll get a crash as result.
Please refer to the videos below to know when and how to use.

-you can also activate the Snow Forest Background by pressing its corresponding hotkeys. You can do this inside the "Extras" option. You will hear an activation sound for this one too. You will not lose your faction, you only change the bgnd. The changes will be applied once the screen has been reloaded, for example if you go to the krypt and then go back or after playing a match, etc.

*Using the FPS locker/unlocker:

-press L2+R1+START or SHIFT+F to lock/unlock the FPS in game. If locked, you will hear a confirmation sound and a voice saying "Choose your specs". Now you can choose your preferred frame rate and it will stay locked until you deactivate it. Choose between 30Hz and 60Hz. When unlocked you will hear a kind of a "go back" sound. The game now automatically controls the frame rate.

NPCs usage

FPS control

SnowForest.png

Note: after running the trainer a window called "Symbol lookup taking long" might appear. Cancel it or Let it finish and it will automatically close.

**Special thanks to Grim Doe for pointing me the correct sources to learn a bit of Cheat Engine.**
Attachments
XL_Extended.rar
(10.01 MiB) Downloaded 1347 times
Last edited by zepterrian on Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:51 am, edited 25 times in total.

For the raptor race...
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MKXL Character Releaser [STEAM Version]

Post by thethiny »

Well done

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

any chance making this for Jack sparrow version also ? :)
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Thanks.
@Player One I guess this one will also work if your version is 0.305-05.126703.1
For the raptor race...
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Congratz Sir welcome back to the scene keep up the good work MKXL 4ever.
AkaD
Mortal

Re: MKXL Character Releaser & FPS Locker [STEAM Version]

Post by AkaD »

Hi :)

Thanks for your work on the mod.

Is there a possibility to make a mod that removes that horrible sweat effect from characters when fighting?

Also could I set this game to 60 fps all the time by cheat engine, some ini command file or hex editor in exe?
In that way we can get one permanent solution to always 60fps
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Thanks for the comment.

That effect i think you remove it by editing textures i guess though im not sure. You will have to ask other modders for this.

Using cheat engine would not be better than using this mod. In fact it would be harder.. And this mod does keep the fps locked all the time you play if you want to.
For the raptor race...
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

AkaD wrote:Hi :)

Is there a possibility to make a mod that removes that horrible sweat effect from characters when fighting?

Also could I set this game to 60 fps all the time by cheat engine, some ini command file or hex editor in exe?
Extract your COALESCED.ini, open GameEngineX64, find "Cinema" or "Cinematics" or "30Hz" and change it to 60

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

thethiny wrote:

Extract your COALESCED.ini, open GameEngineX64, find "Cinema" or "Cinematics" or "30Hz" and change it to 60
After extraction I looked in the X64-MK10Game and X64-MK10Engine ini files (2 of 9 files in config folder after extraction) and there's nothing like Cinema, Cinematics or 30hz in these....
only thing like that is HkSimRateHz=30 but that's something different probably

game is MKXL from steam, latest version. I used User friendly MKX Coalesced Extract & Repack from this forum.

What should I do to get this right?
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

zepterrian wrote:Thanks for the comment.

That effect i think you remove it by editing textures i guess though im not sure. You will have to ask other modders for this.

Using cheat engine would not be better than using this mod. In fact it would be harder.. And this mod does keep the fps locked all the time you play if you want to.
How about Krypt 30fps lock - is it possible to set it to 60fps?

And black bars on the intros and outros before / after fight - is it possible to fill the screen completely like normal gameplay?

EDIT. Found the solution for black bars in cutscenes and it works flawlessly -> https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/file ... scene-fix/
TobiasBoon
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by TobiasBoon »

thethiny wrote:

how do i find GameEnginex64 when i go look it has X64-MK10Engine only
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Re: MKXL Trainer - Plays as NPCs and more [STEAM Version]

Post by dcrepaldi »

I have an idea too,
a mod which makes the CPU choose the brutality kombat modifier as the 1st mod anytime, it's a way to make some brutalities easier. I understand the the modifier are set to be random, making a change for the 1st one is cool. I'm suggesting to be the brutality kombat but the modder can select anyother. We can choose ourselves the modifiers in kustom kombat but not test your luck and i think that it's possible if some modder wants to try...

Or, if someone could disable some brutalities condition like ''the opponent must be blocking'' can make some brutalities easier to be played. A good example is Quan Chi touch of death, that condition and the opponent requiring to be in the final hex spell make this brutality one of the hardest to make, at least when playing against CPU...

If we've a certain opportunity to play those hard brutalities in test your luck, as the mod i'm suggesting would make the brutality kombat modifier be always chosen, it's a good way to enjoy them if changing the brutalities conditions be impossible.
RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Re: MKXL Trainer - Plays as NPCs and more [OUTDATED]

Post by RafTheDarkness »

i have the same version 0.305-05.126703.1 hope work finishers on NPC
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Are there any way to force the summoning of a specific tower, in my case i'm looking for Who's Next living tower?
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Without being too deep into the implementation, these are controlled by the Servers. Don't really see an easy way to do it. Everything this trainer does is more or less offline focused.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”