MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

alexrainmk
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by alexrainmk »

Hello) These skins in unlocker will be ? ( https://smash.gg/tournament/twitch-riva ... 19/details ). And then I did not have time (

Psyker34
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Psyker34 »

Long shot in the dark, but I don't suppose the unlocker could give me access to DLC content without having to purchase said DLC?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hukpo,

New KL season (Season of Time) coming up tomorrow. Same rules applies like in last season, right? KL skins/gears will not unlock until end of season? Even with that checkbox for "unlock for curent season" is ticked off?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

New update just dropped. 308MB in size.

Unlocker v1.4 still works with the new update, just locked a couple of variation icons. Those using CreamAPI, it also still works.

Most importantly, the 60fps "special moves, and menu" feature is now properly fixed. First character to speak now has facial animation. Finally I can leave this feature toggle to ON! Krypt has improved performance-wise, but in my specific case, I still cant get steady 60fps, but that it solely on the fact my hardware, not the game. Left it back to 30fps, and with the makeshift frametime limiter I set to 33.3ms, works smooth enough for me, albeit 30fps in the Krypt. Running in 2160p, in which if I ran the Krypt in 1440p, I can turn the 60fps Krypt toggle to ON and it'll maintain 60fps rather stably that way. It's good to have options.
DarkZero515
Mortal

Post by DarkZero515 »

First time hearing about this mod. Is this a mod you use once to unlock everything? I think somebody on reddit mentioned you lose your items after a game update/patch. Is this true and does this mean I would have to re-kustomize my characters after updates?
DarkZero515
Mortal

Post by DarkZero515 »

Just used it, unlocked a the majority of items. Is there a way of getting the exclusive Skarlet and Kano cosmetics?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Getting AutoIT error using the unlocker.

Error: The requested action with this object has failed.

Maybe Hukpo adding new stuff in?

EDIT: Disregard, it works back again. Error was from conflict between the unlocker and the local antivirus running on the system.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:New KL season (Season of Time) coming up tomorrow. Same rules applies like in last season, right? KL skins/gears will not unlock until end of season? Even with that checkbox for "unlock for curent season" is ticked off?
Awards of the new season added to the database. To get the award "Season of Time" you need to tick the "current season" checkbox. Without it, only the "Season of Blood" awards will be on the list.

Last edited by HukpoFuJl on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
scphsega wrote:New KL season (Season of Time) coming up tomorrow. Same rules applies like in last season, right? KL skins/gears will not unlock until end of season? Even with that checkbox for "unlock for curent season" is ticked off?
Awards of the new season added to the database. To get the award "Season of Time" you need to tick the "current season" checkbox. Without it, only the "Season of Blood" awards will be on the list.
........wait, you have it available now!!? At this moment!!? :shock:

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, YOU DID IT!

Sorry for yelling, but this is fantastic! It's a dry spell in the game, with no new gears and skins to be found elsewhere, you just made my day with this. Bless you, dude!

Hukpo, do you have this issue where your gear count is not properly counted? Just curious to see if that has hit you.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:Hukpo, do you have this issue where your gear count is not properly counted? Just curious to see if that has hit you.
I think the counter is not working properly. Or the value of the counter is stored separately and does not depend on the actual number of unlocks.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
scphsega wrote:Hukpo, do you have this issue where your gear count is not properly counted? Just curious to see if that has hit you.
I think the counter is not working properly. Or the value of the counter is stored separately and does not depend on the actual number of unlocks.
Obviously not for you since you messed around too much on the items. :P

If I recall, you had like 6,555 or something gear count. Count works for most others though from those that have the highest count that I have seen. I need to ask one of them for comparison but they're mostly private profiles so no real luck there, meh.

Thx for the early skin release btw. Seems to be only 3 seasons so far based on the icon unlocks. Since you can make new fresh accounts, wonder why you didn't try that when the July 4th icon/backgounds came out so you could grab the ID's for those unlocks.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Thanks, Hukpo.

I think it is safe to say that we all have the same number of gears and skins, with only variations of number of icons that made our tally differ.

Has anyone done the current Deathly Chillers ToT? Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, this is a totally brand new Scorpion skin not listed anywhere?

https://i.imgur.com/a7aflzh.jpg

Also saw the CPU put out the Path of Fire mask combined with the Slow Burn skin to fight against on that ToT. Both not available on PC.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:Has anyone done the current Deathly Chillers ToT? Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, this is a totally brand new Scorpion skin not listed anywhere?

https://i.imgur.com/a7aflzh.jpg
http://prntscr.com/oli77a

"HellFire", or smth like that...
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Ah, my bad. Must've went past it on Kustomization.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Can you see about this skins in this video. Can you unlock them now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Dxq-Q3bR0

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”