Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.2
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:57 pm 
Apprentice

HukpoFuJl wrote:
rudiano wrote:
Not true, I used the unlocker to get Skarlet kold war and Kano pirate costumes
And it works? Hmm... Well, I will add this feature separately in the new version.

Would be good if it works. I've been using CreamAPI to get Cangaceiro, Kold War and Gold Demon. Every new update without CreamAPI activated, these three skins turns into first variation skins of the respective characters.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 am 
Mortal

There are some new Brutalities for certain characters, but the unlocker isnt picking them up...does it need updating?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:28 am 
Apprentice

Some Kombat Kards and backgrounds are also not available, if you've used the unlocker. The "Independant Struggle"/"4th of July" Kombat Kard and background is marked as obtained, but they never appear in the list.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:23 pm 
Mortal

Side: Light
scphsega wrote:
Some Kombat Kards and backgrounds are also not available, if you've used the unlocker. The "Independant Struggle"/"4th of July" Kombat Kard and background is marked as obtained, but they never appear in the list.

I used the unlocker too and I confirm that the "Independant Struggle"/"4th of July" Kombat Kard and background are not obtained, so, I finished this tower normally and I didn't get anything...

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:31 pm 
Mortal

message deleted

Last edited by Newb on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:21 pm 
Mortal

Prince GORO wrote:
Can i use this tool to unlock specific gear only or is it all or nothing type of deal?

I honestly woukd like to just unlock earthrealms inevitbabke monarch mask for shao kahn,dark automata and klassic noob saibot masks for noob saibot?

Can i use the tool to unlock just that or am i forced to unlock all option?

Figures, no one replied back. I want to know this as well. :^(
If we can pick and choose to unlock which items we want, then I'll buy the game.

Update: He replied back on youtube.

HukpoFuJl wrote:
No, you can't do that. And I did not plan to do this in the next versions of the program. It takes quite a lot of time, but in fact few people need it.

I though it would've been simple just to "right-click" on an item, then select "add." I don't want items for characters I hate. This is why I hate anything random in games!

Last edited by Newb on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 pm 
Immortal

PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
He can do that, it is easy, but it takes time to do. Depends on how he did it. He can just let you map items and it'll be that simple.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:32 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
He can do that, it is easy, but it takes time to do. Depends on how he did it. He can just let you map items and it'll be that simple.

Ah.

Last edited by Newb on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:09 am 
Mortal

Please add maskless sub zero gear from actual live time tower this is my only chance to get this gear because I can’t actually play in my games .

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 am 
Mortal

Already in database :)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:40 am 
Mortal

HukpoFuJl do you have any fix for the independant kard and background?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:42 am 
Mortal

Kenshi. wrote:
HukpoFuJl do you have any fix for the independant kard and background?

No, I have no any ideas for it now... :(

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:55 pm 
Mortal

It very strange, because ALL icons, backgrounds and collection elements contain as bytes it game. It hasn't specific IDs, just consecutive bytes. But I unlock more than necessary of bytes. So I have Shang Tsung, Twich and Leagues (including 3, or more future leagues) icons and backgrounds without any additional actions... But 4th July is missing...
Very strange...
I need to get it with legal way from game and analyse the request, but I can't because it already finished...

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:06 pm 
Mortal

Please release Kombat League & (???) Tower Skins. :^(

Last edited by Newb on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 pm 
Apprentice

HukpoFuJl wrote:
It very strange, because ALL icons, backgrounds and collection elements contain as bytes it game. It hasn't specific IDs, just consecutive bytes. But I unlock more than necessary of bytes. So I have Shang Tsung, Twich and Leagues (including 3, or more future leagues) icons and backgrounds without any additional actions... But 4th July is missing...
Very strange...
I need to get it with legal way from game and analyse the request, but I can't because it already finished...

Exactly. I repeatedly do the ID/4th of July towers in hope that the kard and background would release, even though they already have green check marks next to them. No joy.

I had an intermittent error happened earlier on, which for some reason, fixed itself. Error while using the unlocker at the authorization stage, but after restarting, fixes itself and got myself a few variation icons on the most recent sync.

Funny thing though, in the stats, shows that I had zero towers done (which is wrong, since we all know everyone did that Sub-Zero/Noob towers to get the Vrbada Vapors Sub's maskless gear :p ), and zero points in the RAT score. All this is shown in the profile section only though (when you press LT/L1 to see your stats), scores and towers done are reflected properly in the ToT's leaderboard(when you press Y/Triangle).

EDIT: Also noticed that the Premium Store in the game (selling skins, intros, outros, gears with purchase using Time crystals) states that" there is nothing for sale", even when refreshed/ or waited until the game loaded fully. Something's really seems to be going on here. EDIT #2: Disregard, apparently the store is bugged at the moment.

Last edited by scphsega on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next