Most Evil charcter

galleons
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: XBox 360

Re: Most Evil charcter

Post by galleons »

Evil and corrupt are two different things. The Celestial Dragons for hundreds of years were treated like Gods, of which would make them spoiled and power hungry. They would then go to raise there children to be the same way and in turn would make the children worst. The Celestial Dragons are no more than corrupt, not evil. They have no idea what they are doing is wrong, because they were never taught that.

Evil is knowing what you are doing is wrong and doing it anyways for some reason or another.

Corrupt:
Akainu
Celestial Dragons
Arlong
Morgon
Hodi
CP9
Enel
Members of Baroque Works

Evil:
Buggy
Kuro
Crocodile
Donflamingo
Kid
Caribou
Hodi
xioaxioa
Moria
BlackBeard

Sorcerer
Mortal

Post by Sorcerer »

Quan chi. He's the meanest charachter :)
And i don't understand why Scorpion is here. He's not evil, he's neutral. Scorpion is evil only in movies, not games :)
Max_6186
Mortal

Post by Max_6186 »

Quan Chi!! He is demon
FearReptileFather
Apprentice

Post by FearReptileFather »

shao khan in mortal kombat conquest played by the same guy who do rayden was Awesome !
Susano-O
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Susano-O »

Quan Chi is quite evil. He turn into Sub-Zero and killed Scorpion's clan and family.
Redbull
Mortal

Post by Redbull »

Out of all the Mortal Kombat characters Quan chi is the most cunning and greediest character when it comes to power which makes him the most evil character in Mortal Kombat.What pisses me most about him was due to the fact that he was the founder of the D.A which claimed the lives of the Earth warriors and he was also the one responsible for great evils that features in the franchise;for example:responsible for Noob Saibot(whom I rank as the 2nd most evil character) and the hell spawn Scorpion's existence,responsible for the Army of darkness through Shinnok's instruction by killing Taven's dragon and also turning the slain Earth's warriors into demon in the 2nd timeline.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Onaga wants to destroy all realms and kill all livings, bring an end to all that exist
Shao Kahn wants to conquer all realms and kill whoever stand against him
Shinnok wants to corrupt all realms and turn all livings into dead
Quan Chi wants to turn everyone into zombie for serving him

but theres someone who is far more evil
its Kano. all these i mentioned above have a destination for killing and fighting, even tough it serves evil. but Kano ? just killing and doing crimes for money. no bounds, no limits...
so Kano is the most evil character. remember even his goons say "he would stab his own mother in the back if the price was enough"
Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

SubbeH wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 pm quan chi/shinnok? shao kahn is pretty evil, but hes like a dumb goon. shinnok and co. are a more sophisticated sort of evil...i guess
Intelligence doesn't indicating to be less evil, and Shao Kahn is not that stupid. It's just that the other villains know how to push his buttons.

As for the topic, I will go with Kronika being the most evil character. She essentially willing to put all the realms in an endless cycle of death and suffering just to get the "perfect balance" that she wants to create. Onaga is probably the close 2nd, as he doesn't have any ounce of empathy and doesn't willing to work with anyone out of care or trust for even a second.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “General Discussion”