Denuvo Confirmed! Say Farewell to Mods!

Lord Dragu
Master

Denuvo Confirmed! Say Farewell to Mods!

Post by Lord Dragu »

Just confirmed on steam and the cretins there dont give a shit that they are all to loose FPS and have malware installed on their game. And we the mod devs loose ability to make mods for you. I was to buy the game glad I did not!

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Denuvo Confirmed! Say Farewell to Mods!

Post by Gambid »

That's a sad news. Hopefully the implementation will not lower the performance of the game.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:That's a sad news. Hopefully the implementation will not lower the performance of the game.
We will see my friend. Me and a Friend will work on removing it but only for modding purposes.
Many people like me want game to be modded and this is why we will see about it.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

I really hope you can get mods working for it, they give so much more replay value to games. Good luck.
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Goodluck guys, so that we see more good skin mods in the future ..
liamx2000
Mortal

Post by liamx2000 »

are there ways around it ?
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon

Post by Dark Kahn »

That's good News FareWell Pirates!))))
Darthvader2k
Mortal

Post by Darthvader2k »

Lol denuvo is shity xd lot off players had performance issues now. I had litle problems to. In character selection menu my cpu got to 100% usage xd in game no issues

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”