Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

SKP + Patch 1 + Rain Skin Pack New Link

Post by thethiny »

As the 901239012312 people requested, here is the new link to the files:
http://bit.ly/SKPMediafire

Feel free to distribute/host and do wtv you want with them, though make sure to credit me :(

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
majorapplesauce
Mortal

Re: SKP + Patch 1 + Rain Skin Pack New Link

Post by majorapplesauce »

Ok, not entirely sure what this is; but i'm guessing this is more than just replacing Shinnok or Raiden's Asset file for rain. This looks to be much more than that. So, i'm guessing i start off with the installer then i work my way through the patch 1 and the skin pack?

So far its throwing errors not able to find the genericrenamer, so i'll open up that .bat file and see what's up. Sorry for the necro; but i'm really getting back into modding my MK9 and now MKX

Thanks for all your hardwork, i see you are/have been very active here!
majorapplesauce
Mortal

Right now, i have it all installed no errors this time. but when i open the game and try any of the modes (practice, story,etc) the game just crashes.

Thoughts?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

This is for MKX, doesn't work for MKXL.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
majorapplesauce
Mortal

thethiny wrote:This is for MKX, doesn't work for MKXL.
Well blasted. Ill roll the changes back then. Thanks for the reply. Also, i mean zero offense with this as I understand the pain it takes to make these; but what stops this from not working for xl? Is it possible to manually make changes to add in like rain? I dont mind busy work to make it happen. I figured out the .xxx file swap with shinnok which is fine but i like the detail you had put into supplying what looked like being able to actually choose rain, have intro, etc (well im speculating as thats what it seems with the files ans well as the pictures i saw on the web

Thanks again in advance
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

majorapplesauce wrote:
Well blasted. Ill roll the changes back then. Thanks for the reply. Also, i mean zero offense with this as I understand the pain it takes to make these; but what stops this from not working for xl? Is it possible to manually make changes to add in like rain? I dont mind busy work to make it happen. I figured out the .xxx file swap with shinnok which is fine but i like the detail you had put into supplying what looked like being able to actually choose rain, have intro, etc (well im speculating as thats what it seems with the files ans well as the pictures i saw on the web

Thanks again in advance
Triborg and the new DLC in KP2 take up the space that the Story Kombat Pack occupied. There's no current way of adding more DLC without the game crashing.

majorapplesauce
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
majorapplesauce wrote:

Thanks again in advance
Triborg and the new DLC in KP2 take up the space that the Story Kombat Pack occupied. There's no current way of adding more DLC without the game crashing.
Thanks again, I appreciate the response. Similar question; can I at least add any new costumes to characters? For example, can I add Tremor's MK3 costume without having to blow away his original Char_tremor_a.xxx? Or since i'm on XL there's nothing i can do except just swap out the Char_tremor_a.xxx file like i'm doing today with him as well as Shinnok for Rain. I'd like to add another costume for Shinnok as rain and still have shinnok playable.

Thanks again,
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

If you're on steam, no. If you're on a cracked version, download my NCM tools.

zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

if you are on steam version you can use this tool to avoid so much work when manual swapping and get the change done with just a click
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”