Taki from Soul Calibur skin

bellagirl51
Mortal

Taki from Soul Calibur skin

Post by bellagirl51 »

Hi! I was wondering can someone please make a Taki from Soul Calibur skin using Kitana's Jingu outfit! Since the Kitana Jingu outfit has the ponytail like Taki always does! Please do it! Please color the gauntlets as well, the body suit from blue to red, the hair tie to maybe purple or grey that holds jingu kitana's hair in a ponytail, the mask I guess you can make red. Just please make it look a lot like Taki please! Here are pictures of Taki!
Attachments
Note: You don't have to make one of her in blue which was her in Soul Calibur 3, but would be happy if you also did one of her in blue as well!
Note: You don't have to make one of her in blue which was her in Soul Calibur 3, but would be happy if you also did one of her in blue as well!
sc6 taki.jpg
taki soul calibur.jpg
taki soul calibur.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 4472 times

CGen
Mortal

Re: Taki from Soul Calibur skin

Post by CGen »

Hi!
I sent you a link to mod in PM.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

bellagirl51 wrote:Hi! I was wondering can someone please make a Taki from Soul Calibur skin using Kitana's Jingu outfit! Since the Kitana Jingu outfit has the ponytail like Taki always does! Please do it! Please color the gauntlets as well, the body suit from blue to red, the hair tie to maybe purple or grey that holds jingu kitana's hair in a ponytail, the mask I guess you can make red. Just please make it look a lot like Taki please! Here are pictures of Taki!
that would be something worth seeing
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
CGen
Mortal

Post by CGen »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
bellagirl51 wrote:Hi! I was wondering can someone please make a Taki from Soul Calibur skin using Kitana's Jingu outfit! Since the Kitana Jingu outfit has the ponytail like Taki always does! Please do it! Please color the gauntlets as well, the body suit from blue to red, the hair tie to maybe purple or grey that holds jingu kitana's hair in a ponytail, the mask I guess you can make red. Just please make it look a lot like Taki please! Here are pictures of Taki!
that would be something worth seeing
Check your PM. I sent you a link.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

CGen wrote: Check your PM. I sent you a link.
THX a lot man! Nice! Is your work?
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
CGen
Mortal

Post by CGen »

Noob Cyborg wrote:THX a lot man! Nice! Is your work?
Thanks and yes.
amstaffturbat
Mortal

Post by amstaffturbat »

I'd love to receive the link as well

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”