Swapping Super Moves

Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Swapping Super Moves

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Do you guys think that we will be able to swap super moves in this game? I think the first one couldnt be done. Looking at the game files they look very simlar to MKXL.

Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Re: Swapping Super Moves

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Life And Death are you going to make a guide for swaps? Cool video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGwZbjpqm_w
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

So many views ..... and my Boss Brainiac mod has 150 max views.... That's it ...No words... Just no words.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Release a guide on how to do it and Youtubers will make a videos and you will get the attention and credit your boss mod deserves ;)
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Scorp-Sub wrote:Release a guide on how to do it and Youtubers will make a videos and you will get the attention and credit your boss mod deserves ;)
I retired.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Lord Dragu wrote:So many views ..... and my Boss Brainiac mod has 150 max views.... That's it ...No words... Just no words.
He has fanbase.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

thethiny wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:So many views ..... and my Boss Brainiac mod has 150 max views.... That's it ...No words... Just no words.
He has fanbase.
Yes. i will wait for others to make a mod so i can download without a thanks :)
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

The main limitation I can already see with that is that it only works against the character who has the super move originally
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

DickChapy wrote:The main limitation I can already see with that is that it only works against the character who has the super move originally
Do you think you have to decompress the files first to swap the super moves?
Shaw
Mortal
PSN: KHTC_ArnKratos

Post by Shaw »

How to swap models? I'm trying around 2 days!
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Will it be easier to swap Super Moves with the cracked version?
lztleon
Mortal
PSN: no
XBox Live: no

Post by lztleon »

how to swap injustice 2 super moves ?

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”