character file extracts

judgmentfist
Mortal

character file extracts

Post by judgmentfist »

i'm sure you guys all know the char_[charname]_a.xxx type file package... and i can't find them in mk11. what am i missing? more importantly, how will we be able to extract the contents, such as character models and textures? i'd like to get on this, but umodel isn't working and neither is anything else. anyone got any ideas?
p.s. if anybody needs a file to test extracting stuff on (unlikely, as we're all already here in this forum, but [shrug]), here are:
-the pc copy of shinnok's bone temple (402 mb) https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3s7oxiig9e5o ... r.xxx?dl=0
-the switch early copy of shinnok's bone temple (31.2 mb) https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ndc4soc08dt ... r.xxx?dl=0

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: character file extracts

Post by thethiny »

Injustice 2 oodle scripts. Use them on the psf files.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
judgmentfist
Mortal

Post by judgmentfist »

all right, i tried that (with gearassets_sek_scriptassets), and this was the result. i put both the psf and xxx files in the quickbms folder, ran the ue3_oodle tool on the .psf file (got an error message, attached here)... dragged and dropped the resulting .unp file onto the injustice2_model.exe... and it stopped working with another error message lol. i'm definitely doing something wrong. thank you in advance for the help though! i know this can be figured out
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.03.52 PM.png
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Probably we need to wait for an updated version

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”