Modding Has Begun: Play As Kronika, Cyrax, Sektor in MK11 PC

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Modding Has Begun: Play As Kronika, Cyrax, Sektor in MK11 PC

Post by Gambid »

There have always been many sides to Mortal Kombat and one of these sides is definitely the passion of its modding community. From modifications of the arcade roms, to replacing the 3D models in Mortal Kombat 4 PC with the ones taken from Mortal Kombat Gold. From creating thousands of skins to playing with unplayable boss characters.
Mortal Kombat 11 Play As Kronika Mod
With the release of Mortal Kombat 11 this passion is once again burning at full strength and less than 24 hours after the official release of the game, there are first positive results from our community member and passionate modder Lord Dragu who successfully made a very playable Kronika on PC. Take a look at his video right here:
Only a few hours later he published a second video with playable versions of Cyrax and Sektor, the two NPCs only available as opponents in Story Mode. Have a look:
Join our Mortal Kombat modding community to get access to thousands of skins, mods and interesting projects.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-11-play-as-kronika.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: The Modding Has Begun - Play As Kronika in MK11 on PC

Post by Lord Dragu »

I am most pleased to announce the modding has began guys!
Our MKSecrets community always had and ALWAYS will have the best mods for MORTAL KOMBAT Franchise!

I was very happy to find the game has no anti-cheat system which saved me and a special friend time to deal with it at first.
However I have not tested anything related to file modding. I am just beginning to mod it and now I need to make a reliable mod that will auto find stuff and change it accordingly to the player's wishes.

If there is no file integrity check perhaps or if there is we still are not away from a MOD loader once we have ability to edit assets.

As I expected the game is basically same engine of MKX and MK9 so it was not so hard for me to mod the boss . Soon other NPCs will be shown and a testers will be needed for mod before releasing it to the public.

Thank you.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Modding Has Begun: Play As Kronika, Cyrax, Sektor in MK1

Post by Roy Arkon »

Very good job Lord Dragu, kudos :)
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

Nicely done man!! I knew you would make such a great mod like this! Can't wait to see what this new modding community of MK11 will do!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:Very good job Lord Dragu, kudos :)
Thank you Roy. You are awesome too. We may have disagreements on some topics but you are a fine person ! God Bless us all and give us strength to keep doing what we all love to do.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:Very good job Lord Dragu, kudos :)
Thank you Roy. You are awesome too. We may have disagreements on some topics but you are a fine person ! God Bless us all and give us strength to keep doing what we all love to do.
Thanks you too :)
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
polyneutron
Mortal

Post by polyneutron »

Great job! Keep up the good work! ;))

Return to “News Articles”