Mortal Kombat 11 Cetrion Character Breakdown

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Mortal Kombat 11 Cetrion Character Breakdown

Post by Roy Arkon »

Game Informer continue with their exclusive coverage for Mortal Kombat 11, this time with an exclusive character breakdown for Cetrion, alongside Steve Brownback, A.K.A 16 Bit, from NetheRealm Studios. The full breakdown is featured in the video below, enjoy.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Cetrion Character Breakdown

Post by Lord Dragu »

Looks good. Too bad DRM is in the game and I dont know if I wish to get it after this.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:Looks good. Too bad DRM is in the game and I dont know if I wish to get it after this.
How do you know that there is a DRM? Care to share the info please?
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I see, however, QLOC did an excellent job with the PC ports of both MKX (after what HVS did with it) and IJ2, so I'm sure they will do their job just fine once again, no need to worry.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
I see, however, QLOC did an excellent job with the PC ports of both MKX (after what HVS did with it) and IJ2, so I'm sure they will do their job just fine once again, no need to worry.
it is said IJ2 lags with some characters due to DRM . I will pass on and wait for cracked version. If WB dont listedn to people then they dont deserve my money. I dont want a game that has drm which drains my CPU and HDD because I PAID for it.. and trust me my friend I am really disappointed here.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Still guys, no need to go off topic here. This is about the character.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:Still guys, no need to go off topic here. This is about the character.
Yes it is.
Whenever i try to search her in google it changes to "Citroen" lol.

Return to “News Articles”