Mortal Kombat 11 For Switch First Impressions

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 11 For Switch First Impressions

Post by Gambid »

We have known since the day the Mortal Kombat 11 has been announced that the game will also be released on Nintendo Switch. What we however haven't seen so far is even the slightest indication that a version for the Switch exists. No videos, no screenshots, no public showings. That last one has changed on this year's PAX East which is currently taking place in Boston. Nintendo is showing the game there, but unfortunately not allowing videos and pictures to be taken. The guys over at GameXlain did however post a video with their impressions of the Switch port of Mortal Kombat 11. Here is what they have to say:
What the guys mention is that the game is running smoothly at 60fps and looks and plays great. They say that the graphics cannot be compared with those of the console versions, but they look great for the capabilities of Nintendo Switch.
Mortal Kombat 11 Switch case
All the comments and statements are also backed up IGN in their own video:
Are you buying the Switch version of the game? Tell us in the comments.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-11-switch-case.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 For Switch First Impressions

Post by Roy Arkon »

I already have pre-ordered the PS4 version, and I've played the beta, and the game is indeed awesome even in the beta version. As for the Switch, I don't have one (at least not yet), but it's awesome to see MK11 making it to that console as well. I'm sure MK11 is gonna be awesome on all of it's ports.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 For Switch First Impressions

Post by Gambid »

Great to hear that. But if I have to choose between mk and a trip to Egypt, well :D

Happy to hear that the beta is good.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”