Noob Saibot & Shang Tsung Revealed For MK11, Krypt and DLC

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Noob Saibot & Shang Tsung Revealed For MK11, Krypt and DLC

Post by Roy Arkon »

Ed Boon and the NetheRealm Studios team have been present at this years Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2). On the held panel they answered a bunch of questions from fans and revealed a lot of new information about Mortal Kombat 11. So let's begin:

During the event they revealed in a troll-like fashion the newest addition to the roster of Mortal Kombat 11. That character is Bi-Han, the original Sub-Zero, AKA the member of the Brotherhood of Shadow, Noob Saibot. Take a look at the reveal trailer:
Here we also have some images of the character:
Mortal Kombat 11 Noob Saibot WallpaperMortal Kombat 11 Noob Saibot Victory poseMortal Kombat 11 Noob Saibot Reveal Image
But Noob Saibot was not the only big surprise during the stream. Netherrealm Studios also gave the fans a glimpse of the new Krypt mode in Mortal Kombat 11. The mode takes place on Shang Tsung's island and will be narrated by the soul stealing sorcerer himself. The huge surprise is that the teases from the past few weeks turned out to be true. Shang Tsung is portrayed by actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa who played Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat: The Movie and season 2 of Mortal Kombat: Legacy. Here is the reveal video:
Shang Tsung will not only be playing host to the Krypt, he will also be added to Mortal Kombat 11 as the first DLC character. It is currently unknown whether he is going to play some role in the story of the game or not.

Here are also some images of Shang Tsung:
Mortal Kombat 11 Shang Tsung Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa WallpaperMortal Kombat 11 Shang Tsung Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa  imageMortal Kombat 11 Shang Tsung Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa  Reveal Image
Are you excited about the new characters

Here is a video of the panel stream in case you missed it:

12:04 - Noob Saibot "accidental" tease
18:02 - Noob Saibot official reveal trailer
27:00 - Krypt showcase and Shang Tsung official reveal
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-11-shang-tsung-dlc-reveal-image.jpg
mortal-kombat-11-shang-tsung-krypt.jpg
mortal-kombat-11-shang-tsung-wallpaper.jpg
mortal-kombat-11-noob-saibot-reveal-image.jpg
mortal-kombat-11-noob-saibot-victory-pose.jpg
mortal-kombat-11-noob-saibot-wallpaper.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Noob Saibot & Shang Tsung Revealed For MK11, Krypt and D

Post by Gambid »

Can't wait to play as both of them. Noob Saibot is my favourite character.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Noob Saibot & Shang Tsung Revealed For MK11, Krypt and D

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:Can't wait to play as both of them. Noob Saibot is my favourite character.
I always thought that Shang Tsung was your favorite considering your banner. Now we are gonna get them both. Happy for you that your favorite is in MK11. I really like Noob too, and Shang Tsung is also awesome, including in this game already.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”