Mortal Kombat - BEGINS

mkfreak89
Mortal

Mortal Kombat - BEGINS

Post by mkfreak89 »

Hello Everyone i would like to present my new Project called Mortal Kombat Begins which consist of 33 playable characters + matches against hidden Bosses ,it is based on Borg117 MKP engine as you might have guessed, but my goal however is to remake every Character and Arena with a new Look, Characters and Arenas are inspired from the Mortal Kombat Movies.

Playable Characters : Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sindel, Raiden, Kitana,Kung Lao, Sub-Zero
Jade, Johnny Cage, Ermac, Kabal, Reptile, Nightwolf, Mileena
Cyrax, Stryker, Smoke, Sonya, Hydro, Jax, Sektor
Kano, Noob Saibot, Sarenna, Reiko, Tanya, Rain, Kenshi
Sheeva, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Shang Tsung, Baraka

Bosses (Unplayable) : Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Shao Kahn + Hidden Bosses in Kahns Treasure , like : Chameleon, Havik, Blaze.etc

It is still at an early development stage, however here are some videos, the last video is an screenpack update, while im still working on it, it still might change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shHNTSOx2Wk&t=135s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkISAn4arw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUfmwHQ7NqQ&t=29s

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Mortal Kombat - BEGINS

Post by Noob Cyborg »

interesting but as if something is missing.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

Noob Cyborg wrote:interesting but as if something is missing.
Really ? so what could that be ???
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

mkfreak89 wrote:
a download link. :lol: I'm joking.
If is called "Mortal Kombat Begings" why do not try to load or enter characters from the Mortal Kombat The Journey Begins.

more details here: viewtopic.php?f=58&p=133472#p133472
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
mkfreak89 wrote:
a download link. :lol: I'm joking.
If is called "Mortal Kombat Begings" why do not try to load or enter characters from the Mortal Kombat The Journey Begins.

more details here: viewtopic.php?f=58&p=133472#p133472
My project is inspired from the MK movies and not from those mk cartoons, i also dont believe that anyone would like to see these random background characters, and creating them would mean more sprites which would slow the progress of the project, also my main goal is to create something like MK trilogy and not a brand new game with new characters, but i might use some new characters as hidden bosses in kahns treasures if i have the motivation to add more, anyway thank you for your suggestions, at least somebody who seems to be interested in this project, LOL.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

mkfreak89 wrote: My project is inspired from the MK movies and not from those mk cartoons, i also dont believe that anyone would like to see these random background characters, and creating them would mean more sprites which would slow the progress of the project, also my main goal is to create something like MK trilogy and not a brand new game with new characters, but i might use some new characters as hidden bosses in kahns treasures if i have the motivation to add more, anyway thank you for your suggestions, at least somebody who seems to be interested in this project, LOL.
in that case you should change the name!
anyway your idea is taken, is created by many someone else, I saw this on a mugen forum.
Come with a new idea. That's why I was saying something was missing.
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
mkfreak89 wrote: My project is inspired from the MK movies and not from those mk cartoons, i also dont believe that anyone would like to see these random background characters, and creating them would mean more sprites which would slow the progress of the project, also my main goal is to create something like MK trilogy and not a brand new game with new characters, but i might use some new characters as hidden bosses in kahns treasures if i have the motivation to add more, anyway thank you for your suggestions, at least somebody who seems to be interested in this project, LOL.
in that case you should change the name!
anyway your idea is taken, is created by many someone else, I saw this on a mugen forum.
Come with a new idea. That's why I was saying something was missing.
LOL, taken from who ? i havent seen anything which resembles my project, also the name fits the game pretty well because it is inspired from the 1 and 2 MK movie, so i am going to keep it, as i dont see any reason why i should change it.

also whats this 3D Goro of yours a new project your working on ??? looks interesting in this style.
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

NEW VIDEO !!!
I havent posted since a while, so here is a bit more progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFKUq0H2ZA&t=2s
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

NEW VIDEO !!!

I decided to work on Subzero, im gonna upload a demo very soon with the current progress of the Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMLfsuqy9Hw
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

DOWNLOAD LINK !!! For my first release, i hope you like it.
Merry Christmas and a Happy NEW YEAR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILl0DtIOw94

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5zy93bg9 ... 0.rar/file
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

weak. :( archive from download gives error.
mkfreak89
Mortal

Post by mkfreak89 »

Noob Cyborg wrote:weak. :( archive from download gives error.
There is another link when you go straight to youtube, try that one out, it should work without any errors
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

mkfreak89 wrote:
Noob Cyborg wrote:weak. :( archive from download gives error.
There is another link when you go straight to youtube, try that one out, it should work without any errors
that's what I was talking about. Link no good.

Return to “MUGEN Projects”