The Making of Mortal Kombat 11 with NRS Panel at C2E2

Kori-Maru
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: KoriSX15
XBox Live: KoriSX15

The Making of Mortal Kombat 11 with NRS Panel at C2E2

Post by Kori-Maru »

If you happen to live near the Chicago area for C2E2, Netherrealm Studios will be making an appearance at the convention with behind the scenes look of Mortal Kombat 11 with the creative team and talent behind the game as they take you behind-the-scenes of the upcoming game and share stories from one of the most iconic franchises in gaming history on March 22nd from 12:45 PM - 1:45 PM EST at the Main Stage - S406
C2E2 logo
Can we hope for a new trailer of a character or some of the new content featured in the game? Only time will tell. Let us know if you are attending the C2E2 panel on our social media.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
C2E2 logo.jpg

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: The Making of Mortal Kombat 11 with NRS Panel at C2E2

Post by Roy Arkon »

Is there a stream for it? Because if there is I would love to have a character reveal there or at least some kind of a reveal in general for MK11.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: The Making of Mortal Kombat 11 with NRS Panel at C2E2

Post by DTHLongplays »

Are they planning to do a stream about it? Cause, like, i'm from Ukraine, and i'm a fan of MK since childhood when i was 8 years old, but i can't fly to Chicago. So i wanna know everything about MK11 from 0 to 100%. So yeah, if there will be something, some stream or what, then let me (and other people) know please. Cause i'm dying to see what they got for us!

Return to “News Articles”