Ed Boon Interview On IGN Regarding Mortal Kombat 11

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Ed Boon Interview On IGN Regarding Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Roy Arkon »

IGN had conducted an interview with Ed Boon regarding Mortal Kombat 11. In this interview, Boon explains the decisions behind some of the gameplay concept of MK11 such as the new Meter system and the exclusion of the Run mechanic, who are newcomers Geras and Kronika and what is the story behind them, and the difference between the Variations and Gear systems in MK11 and NetherRealm Studios' previous games, Mortal Kombat XL and Injustice 2.

Check out the interview in this video below: Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Ed Boon Interview On IGM Regarding Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Lord Dragu »

From what I think this may be the last MK since Khronika is the ultimate manipulator.. and here is where you face her.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:From what I think this may be the last MK since Khronika is the ultimate manipulator.. and here is where you face her.
They can always bring someone else, even if it's someone that is technically less powerful then Khronika. They can always bring back Onaga, Blaze etc; If the timeline will be completely revamped once again during the story, this can lead to a whole new set of possible scenarios. Besides, MK is just to big to ever end. It's never gonna end regardless.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:From what I think this may be the last MK since Khronika is the ultimate manipulator.. and here is where you face her.
They can always bring someone else, even if it's someone that is technically less powerful then Khronika. They can always bring back Onaga, Blaze etc; If the timeline will be completely revamped once again during the story, this can lead to a whole new set of possible scenarios. Besides, MK is just to big to ever end. It's never gonna end regardless.
Yes in fact I dont trust its story anymore. For me MKA was the last good story after this it goes in a loop of do and undo.

Truly story can never end. I was not saying it will definitely end but the story as we know it so FAR can be a good time to end here if Khronika is the one who is the ultimate manipulator according to Ed.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:
Yes in fact I dont trust its story anymore. For me MKA was the last good story after this it goes in a loop of do and undo.

Truly story can never end. I was not saying it will definitely end but the story as we know it so FAR can be a good time to end here if Khronika is the one who is the ultimate manipulator according to Ed.
The story after MKA was awesome just like from the very beginning. And like I said, the story is never gonna end, MK is too big to ever end. Just saying.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has a cycle of about 3 games. After which they like to change things up. We have MK1 - 3, MKDA - MKA, MK9 - MK11 may be. So who knows what the future holds.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”