Baraka MKG by bbj

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Baraka MKG by bbj

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I extracted textures Baraka's costumes from Mortal Kombat Gold Platform on Sega Dreamcast. All I used was just MS Paint and nulldc emulator debug menu commands.
I noticed that Baraka and Sektor are not listed in mortal kombat 4 enhanced, so that's why I thought to post in this forum. You can download and customize yourself in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Gimp, Photo Brush, etc. to create texture to its own model of Baraka.
Attachments
Baraka Mortal Kombat Gold First Outfit Texture.PNG
Baraka Mortal Kombat Gold Second Outfit Texture.PNG

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Baraka MKG by bbj

Post by superfamoso »

YOU BASTARD!!! I GAVE YOU THOSE TEXTURES, DON'T LIE!
hey man, seriously, you don't have the right to publish this and say its yours, you also don't know how to extract them. you asked me if you could have them to make your baraka for mk4, but I never told you that you could say it's your material, as it's MINE. I ripped the textures, I gave you those textures and I know how to do it. if this are your textures, why didn't you post a tutorial of how to rip them? As I said before, don't lie saying it's your material. Now I won't work with you anymore. Don't ask me for more stuff, you won't recive it
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:YOU BASTARD!!! I GAVE YOU THOSE TEXTURES, DON'T LIE!
hey man, seriously, you don't have the right to publish this and say its yours, you also don't know how to extract them. you asked me if you could have them to make your baraka for mk4, but I never told you that you could say it's your material, as it's MINE. I ripped the textures, I gave you those textures and I know how to do it. if this are your textures, why didn't you post a tutorial of how to rip them? As I said before, don't lie saying it's your material. Now I won't work with you anymore. Don't ask me for more stuff, you won't recive it
No you misunderstood .
I had this material before you know and send me your works .
They do not belong to you. Mine are the first materials that I designed my first post on this site that I created instead of baraka reptile in the " Mortal Kombat Gold PC - No Emulation " on January 24, 2014 before I met you . Baraka was already created with the above materials . Perhaps you have not seen my first postare. Check this link:
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6948
It is the oldest and my first post before you see the projects .
Later after I met you I posted my second draft of " Mortal Kombat Gold Part 2 beta version" which we already knew . Here this link
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6977
Baraka was already created with materials above if you remember well and you posted this message " hey man , I'll try to rip the vs screen picture of kitana and baraka for you , if you want " and I said " Course. Sure ... " and then you sent your email to me with materials that I already had and I said in the email that I already have these textures as you want Sektor and Kitana 's . Do not you remember ? Check the history of email messages .
If you download these files and study make comparation, are higher resolution and clarity worst , their contours are outweighed by the extra pixels . Do not you see that both pictures above are cut due to the resolution of nulldc . Are extracted and created debug menu in paint . Do not worry . Still have your materials . Do not post anything without the author's consent . I know how to keep a person's privacy policy . You remember that I asked if I could post your project 3D MK2 site u have said "yes but do not forget who the author . Exactly what we did . If you post your mention of your name
Like I said I already had the materials before you know and I pitied them to delete them so I posted here. That happens when you do not keep in touch .
Glad to hear from you. I started red bag you left it. Give me an add on facebook once you respond to the request " Bobby Bronek Joint" sis to send you full 3D MK2 : Update 3D MK2 : Smoke, Baraka , Shao Kahn , Jade , New Mileena , Kintaro New best , here is the link for Kintaro http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=7007 and levels: wasteland , Kahn Arena, and PIT
Here it is not a competition is just solidarity, no wonder he supports Gambid for our projects .
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

bbj wrote:
No you misunderstood .
They do not belong to you. Mine are the first materials that I designed my first post on this site that I created instead of baraka reptile in the " Mortal Kombat Gold PC - No Emulation " on January 24, 2014 before I met you . Baraka was already created with the above materials . Perhaps you have not seen my first postare. Check this link:
Later after I met you I posted my second draft of " Mortal Kombat Gold Part 2 beta version" which we already knew . Here this link
Baraka was already created with materials above if you remember well and you posted this message " hey man , I'll try to rip the vs screen picture of kitana and baraka for you , if you want " and I said " Course. Sure ... " and then you sent your email to me with materials that I already had and I said in the email that I already have these textures as you want Sektor and Kitana 's . Do not you remember ? Check the history of email messages .
If you download these files and study make comparation, are higher resolution and clarity worst , their contours are outweighed by the extra pixels . Do not you see that both pictures above are cut due to the resolution of nulldc . Are extracted and created debug menu in paint . Do not worry . Still have your materials . Do not post anything without the author's consent . I know how to keep a person's privacy policy . You remember that I asked if I could post your project 3D MK2 site u have said "yes but do not forget who the author . Exactly what we did . If you post your mention of your name
Like I said I already had the materials before you know and I pitied them to delete them so I posted here. That happens when you do not keep in touch .
Glad to hear from you. I started red bag you left it. Give me an add on facebook once you respond to the request " Bobby Bronek Joint" sis to send you full 3D MK2 : Update 3D MK2 : Smoke, Baraka , Shao Kahn , Jade , New Mileena , Kintaro New best , here is the link for Kintaro http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=7007 and levels: wasteland , Kahn Arena, and PIT
Here it is not a competition is just solidarity, no wonder he supports Gambid for our projects .
well, sorry, I didn't know you already had it until now. Now I can't open nulldc anymore, but I'm still trying to do it better in my projects. again, sorry for the drama.
I don't want to make competition with you, but (as I didn't know you had those textures, thought you onley editted it from the vs screen that it's online as I don't like to read too much as I don't have so much time) when you remarked it was yours considering I sent you those textures, it pissed me off.

about facebook, well, It just don't let me to add you as a friend :(.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:
bbj wrote:
No you misunderstood .
well, sorry, I didn't know you already had it until now. Now I can't open nulldc anymore, but I'm still trying to do it better in my projects. again, sorry for the drama.
I don't want to make competition with you, but (as I didn't know you had those textures, thought you onley editted it from the vs screen that it's online as I don't like to read too much as I don't have so much time) when you remarked it was yours considering I sent you those textures, it pissed me off.

about facebook, well, It just don't let me to add you as a friend :(.
There is no problem buddy. Now I understand. If I were you and I would do the same. What cost to give me an add on facebook? I gave you 2 times and you did not answer the request. I want you to return the 3D MK2 project rebuilt, improved and completed by me. Yahoo will not let me send files larger (limit restriction) Gmail but I recently did not know how to use it - it's too complicated for me. The only way is to wait me 5 days to send you the application but you can answer to you now because I want to share with you projects. All I wanted from you was a few skins for ultimate mortal kombat fighters from 3D to finish my project and I MK3 3D. By the way have you seen my latest project. I will not blame you believe! Guess what? Mortal Kombat one of MK4 3D graphics, I have to finish Shang Tsung, Johnny Cage and stages. Funny but fun.
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

I want this model. It's my favorite. Please send me.
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote:I want this model. It's my favorite. Please send me.
Yes I have noticed this in your signature that you created the link that I sent you. Well you send it.
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Happy Anniversary! for your mod. :)
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

May I have this too?
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Reapperrayne wrote:May I have this too?
You can find here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=45600
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

Is that the link to the 3d model cause all I see is the texture for it
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Reapperrayne wrote:Is that the link to the 3d model cause all I see is the texture for it
the 3d model belongs to barakuda, but stay calm, do not ask, if you do not want to regret the day you were born, he hates and nudges everybody.
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

Seems like your afraid of this barakuda guy what is he like shao Kahn on this site or Hitler?? Or darth Vader Lol maybe he's just misunderstood Lol
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

Maybe I should say his name three time in the mirror do you think he might show up?
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Reapperrayne wrote:Seems like your afraid of this barakuda guy what is he like shao Kahn on this site or Hitler?? Or darth Vader Lol maybe he's just misunderstood Lol
:lol: Ha Ha Ha :lol: !!!
I'm not afraid of him, because he's my companion and my brother. Treats me with respect and protects me. But has a stranger character and hates everyone, including people like you looking for old stuffs. you realize his personality by his favorite character: Baraka. Do not provoke it!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”