Transparent / 100% Invisible Character

Life And Death
Mortal
PSN: Life__And__Death
XBox Live: Life And Death

Transparent / 100% Invisible Character

Post by Life And Death »

I joined the site to first say thank you to the people that create these awesome costume / skin mods for MK9 and Injustice. Second I wanted to see if someone could help me or if they have already created a Transparent / 100% invisible character. All I need is one character that is, I tried myself but it's way out of my league. Any help or pointing me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

For the ones that know my name yes this is the Life And Death from YouTube. Thank you.

Life And Death
Mortal
PSN: Life__And__Death
XBox Live: Life And Death

Re: Transparent / 100% Invisible Character

Post by Life And Death »

Here's what I came up with, I couldn't figure out how to edit the Costume / Skins the way I needed them so I looked at some of the Characters files and saw that a few like Freddy Krueger and Ermac had weapons in their Skeletal Mesh so I just swapped them in a Hex Editor.

This is not exactly what I wanted but it'll do for now, it basically looks like there is an invisible fighter doing the Fatalities.

Justinian
Apprentice

Re: Transparent / 100% Invisible Character

Post by Justinian »

Hey Life and Death.

I like what you're doing. Is there a possibility for you to post the invisible character? It must be mighty hard to fight him/her (or with him/her). I'm not quite sure how you did what you did. In any case, I can't replicate it. I'm kind of a noob in this area.

Anybody else who can post an invisible/transparent character. welcome!

Grtz.
I have great faith in fools; self confidence my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 Mod and Skin Requests”