Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Post by Roy Arkon »

Only less then a week before Injustice 2 and there are still some interesting stuff to find in Mortal Kombat X. After discovering it by accident in the Living Towers, I went to Kustom Kombat to check it more deeply.

It turns out that depending on the range from which you manage the Hish-Qu-Ten Predator Brutality, the animation of the falling opponent will be different. If you do it from close or mid range, Predator will hit the opponent's head and also his arms, but if you do it from full screen, Predator will hit only the opponent's head. This is also true to the Plasma Caster version of the Plasma Shot Special (where you need to hold 3 and aim at the opponent), in which case you need to aim to the opponent's head to get any of the versions of this Brutality.

EDIT: I just found something else about this Brutality, it appears that if you do the close or mid-range version but the opponent manages to hit you while you hit the opponent in the had for the Brutality, the long-range version of the Brutality will come out instead.

Here's a video:

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Well guys, there is actually one more secret to share.

If you manage to get all of the requirements for a Brutality in a match, you got at least one round and the time on the clock on the second/last round is about to run out, if you manage to land the move that will trigger the Brutality on the very moment the clock strikes 0 and you got more health then your opponent after the hit, you will get the Brutality regardless of your opponent's health, and you win the match with the Brutality. However, if you didn't get all of the requirements for that to happen or your opponent has more health then you after the hit, you won't get the Brutality or the win.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Paulfete
Mortal

Post by Paulfete »

KuroBlackWarrior wrote:Haven't seen this in here, so I'll throw these out here:

Cyber Sub Zero has three secret Brutalities.

Enhanced Air Dive: As far as I've seen you just have to finish the match with the enhanced air dive kick.

Enhanced Ice Ball: You have to finish the match using one of his drones on the ice beam.

Ice Ball: Same as Sub Zero. Freeze the opponent and uppercut them.

And a bonus one: You can have Cyber Sub Zero come in for an assist during Triborg's "Friendship" Brutality by holding up while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSC4s0V8rFk
I'm just starting Mortal Combat sorry if my question is naive. Do you know how to achieve that special move on Mortal X?
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Not sure exactly what you mean, but if you are looking for the X-Rays, we explained them here: https://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?sec ... acks-Guide
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”