MKXL Camera mod update [April 19, 2018]

jawleyy
Mortal

Re: MKXL Camera mod update [April 19, 2018]

Post by jawleyy »

Definitely guys, I'll keep you posted on any new updates. Let me compile a new one, I wonder if I just didn't compile with x64. That was usually the issue regarding the "No game process found".

Thanks for the kind words as well.

*EDIT*

I've found that the compiled version I had on Mega for the Plaza MKXL did not work, or recognize the process. I've compiled and tested a new version and updated the new PLAZA mega link. Please check it and let me know if it works.

STEAM VERSION:
I will take my time working on the steam variant, but I will try to figure out why the camera is "moving" and displaying the moving text throughout the XYZ P and Yaw, but not actually doing anything.

Stevenkuma
Mortal

Post by Stevenkuma »

jawleyy wrote:Definitely guys, I'll keep you posted on any new updates. Let me compile a new one, I wonder if I just didn't compile with x64. That was usually the issue regarding the "No game process found".

*EDIT*

I've found that the compiled version I had on Mega for the Plaza MKXL did not work, or recognize the process. I've compiled and tested a new version and updated the new PLAZA mega link. Please check it and let me know if it works.

STEAM VERSION:
I will take my time working on the steam variant, but I will try to figure out why the camera is "moving" and displaying the moving text throughout the XYZ P and Yaw, but not actually doing anything.
This one works fine !! I can't thank you enough for this !! But still ,thank you man .You're the best !!
jawleyy
Mortal

Post by jawleyy »

Stevenkuma wrote:
jawleyy wrote:Definitely guys, I'll keep you posted on any new updates. Let me compile a new one, I wonder if I just didn't compile with x64. That was usually the issue regarding the "No game process found".

*EDIT*

STEAM VERSION:
This one works fine !! I can't thank you enough for this !! But still ,thank you man .You're the best !!
Good to know! Thanks!
Amari1976
Mortal

Post by Amari1976 »

*EDIT*

STEAM VERSION:
@jawleyy You're the man. It works fine. Same as enigma's one. You have to teach me that shit man. Make some tutorial on that. Thumbs up.
sbsc21
Mortal

Post by sbsc21 »

First of all, thanks for the update! I've been waiting for this forever.

I tried on Steam, but, like everyone said, it just froze the camera, I can't move and zoom in and rotate it.

Let's hope there's a way for this to work!
sbsc21
Mortal

Post by sbsc21 »

So, will there be a fixed Steam version for the camera mod?
jawleyy
Mortal

Post by jawleyy »

I haven't had any luck with that version, so I'd suspect nothing is going to happen unfortunately.
Tyrant
Mortal

Post by Tyrant »

Thanks so much for the updated mod. I had to run it as administrator to get mine to detect. On the downside it feels hollow without a decent pause function for screen shots. Is there a way to stop the pause screen from darkening?
jawleyy
Mortal

Post by jawleyy »

I've never seen a function that would remove the pause menu layer.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Open the coalesced.ini, go into the cinematics or the video settings, play with the values until the black doesn't appear anymore.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Tyrant
Mortal

Post by Tyrant »

thethiny wrote:Open the coalesced.ini, go into the cinematics or the video settings, play with the values until the black doesn't appear anymore.
Thanks thethiny. I opened it with notepad++ and see what looks to me to be hieroglyphics, chicken scratch, and gibberish I don't understand. I'm new to this. Is there a way to make it readable or translated?
herai
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by herai »

jawleyy wrote:
Amari1976 wrote:Thanks a lot bro. I was trying to do the same but it was so difficult to find the adresses in cheat engine. How did you do it. I've havn't heard from Engima642 for a long time.
No problem, I was at it for probably a week or so.

======================================================
Programs I used:
DotPeek Download link |
Cheat Engine Download page |
======================================================

- First off, the program isn't obfuscated, so decompilation of it was fairly easy with DotPeek. The code is C# and the addresses are converted to decimal, so I converted each address from Hex to Decimal.
- Next, I found the X Y Z PITCH and YAW, and then used the same pointer for each, started with the Y and found the offset for that.
- Once the offsets are correct for those 5, you then have to find 20 separate autoHexAddresses that control the locking of the camera (At least that's what I think).

There's code in there that is used to "unlock" the camera's opcode. I had gone through some videos on Youtube regarding Pointers, offsets, static addresses, and dynamic addresses so it would give me a general idea of what I was looking at. One prospect of Cheat Engine that I found VERY useful was the POINTER MAP function. Definitely check out tutorials on usage with this.

Sorry, that was a lot. What I would do, while I don't know if this is allowed, is decompile the code and look at it, get a good general idea of what it requires. Once I found out what was necessary, and learned how everything kind of worked, I was able to write an update within 4 hours.
hey bro, could you make a tutorial how to updated the camera mod / how to make a camera mod ?

i always stuck after i found x y z and i cant find pitch and yaw.
spectix
Mortal
PSN: Silent_Killz240

Post by spectix »

Does the camera mod still work up to this date?
spectix
Mortal
PSN: Silent_Killz240

Post by spectix »

Does the camera mod still work up to this date?
jawleyy
Mortal

Post by jawleyy »

Hey, I used the latest torrent of MKXL. I cannot get the values and inputs to work for the current steam edition. Sorry.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”