Mortal Kombat 9 - Hack/Cheat mode

DTHLongplays
Warrior

Mortal Kombat 9 - Hack/Cheat mode

Post by DTHLongplays »

Hi everyone. Few years ago, when i first tried to complete story mode in MK9, and when i stuck on Shao Kahn - i got pissed of. Cause, it almost impossible to beat him. And you can't block his moves normally, cause you will take damages anyway. Especially from when he throws his hammer at you. After that, i started to google a way out, cause, in my opinion: NO GAME ARE ALLOWED TO BE UNFAIR, or NOT TO BE BEATEN or MAKE YOU PISSED AND ANGRY. After few hours searching i found this hacked MKKE.exe file (don't remember where). Now don't get me wrong, i'm good at MK9, but sometimes bosses, like Shao Kahn and Kintaro, makes me really angry!

This hacked exe file gives you infinite healthbar, infinite x-ray, infinite round time and 999999 money. So, if you got pissed of as i, while trying to complete the game, then this hack is for you.

Now, before installing this file, make a backup of your original MKKE.exe file. Because, if something goes wrong, then you could just return original file back.

To install this file, just copy it to your Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition/DiscContentPC/ folder, and replace original exe file with this one. And that's it! Go to the game, start any mode that you want (Aracde or Story) and have fun.

Now, there are few problems with this hacked exe file. Sometimes, only sometimes, game
could crash with Error, but after you launch your game again, then it will work fine. I
tested this file on my previous pirated version of a game, and it crashed sometimes.
But when i downloaded newer version of MK9, pirated again, then everything works fine,
without any crashes and errors. Also your antivirus program could recognize this file as i virus. But it is not virus, it's just modified MK9 exe file, which had different, from original one, values. And that is why your antivirus program could see it as a virus, despite that it is not. Other words, why do i share this file if it was a virus? Or, why do i use it myself, if it was a virus?? But, if you afraid to download it, and you think that it's a virus, then it's your choice. Do waht you want
Attachments
Mortal Kombat 9 Logo render png.png
MK9KE Cheat Hack.zip
(3.3 MiB) Downloaded 4416 times

Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 - Hack/Cheat mode

Post by Colonel Mustard »

But Shao Kahn is not that hard to beat in story mode. With Liu Kang you can use his basic kick combo (X, X, O), or be a d*ck to him and spam low fireballs from full-screen distance. With Raiden, you have to dominate his teleport and uppercut him from behind. All of this tested on medium dificulty.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Colonel Mustard wrote:But Shao Kahn is not that hard to beat in story mode. With Liu Kang you can use his basic kick combo (X, X, O), or be a d*ck to him and spam low fireballs from full-screen distance. With Raiden, you have to dominate his teleport and uppercut him from behind. All of this tested on medium dificulty.
That's maybe how it is in old versions of MK9. But i have latest updated version, so even if i start to play Story Mode or Ladder mode, i ended up playing on Normal or Hard difficulty. Why? Cause game are switching difficulty levels. First 3 or 4 opponents in Ladder mode are easy, others 2 or 3 are Normal, and when it gets to Shang Tsung, game turns difficulty level to hard, on Kintaro or Goro it can turn difficulty to Normal, and on Shao Kahn it again becomes hard. But in Story mode it's even more than that. Last battle with Shao Kahn starts on freaking EXPERT difficulty. And i'm not a expert in playing that difficulty levels. I can play on Normal or Easy difficulty levels, but Hard or Expert.. hell no! Also, in Ladder mode, it depends on how you are playing. If you playing good, then you ended up on Hard Difficulty, if bad - game will stay on easy or even on beginner, and if you play as professional MK nerd, then it will turn difficulty to Expert, despite which difficulty you selected in the begining. And i'm only good with Scorpion, but not with others. So yeah, this cheat mode or Hack, call it how you want, saved my life, my nerves and my keyboard with my coputer. Cause, if i get pissed, then some of that will get smashed and developers are going to hear bad words from me.
Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DTHLongplays wrote:
Colonel Mustard wrote:But Shao Kahn is not that hard to beat in story mode. With Liu Kang you can use his basic kick combo (X, X, O), or be a d*ck to him and spam low fireballs from full-screen distance. With Raiden, you have to dominate his teleport and uppercut him from behind. All of this tested on medium dificulty.
That's maybe how it is in old versions of MK9. But i have latest updated version, so even if i start to play Story Mode or Ladder mode, i ended up playing on Normal or Hard difficulty. Why? Cause game are switching difficulty levels. First 3 or 4 opponents in Ladder mode are easy, others 2 or 3 are Normal, and when it gets to Shang Tsung, game turns difficulty level to hard, on Kintaro or Goro it can turn difficulty to Normal, and on Shao Kahn it again becomes hard. But in Story mode it's even more than that. Last battle with Shao Kahn starts on freaking EXPERT difficulty. And i'm not a expert in playing that difficulty levels. I can play on Normal or Easy difficulty levels, but Hard or Expert.. hell no! Also, in Ladder mode, it depends on how you are playing. If you playing good, then you ended up on Hard Difficulty, if bad - game will stay on easy or even on beginner, and if you play as professional MK nerd, then it will turn difficulty to Expert, despite which difficulty you selected in the begining. And i'm only good with Scorpion, but not with others. So yeah, this cheat mode or Hack, call it how you want, saved my life, my nerves and my keyboard with my coputer. Cause, if i get pissed, then some of that will get smashed and developers are going to hear bad words from me.
Nope, it's the newest version.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Nope, it's the newest version.
But i have newer version with Update 2, and it is hard af. So i know what i'm talking about.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”